Servings Per Container: 60
Typical ValuesPer 2 capsules
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)50mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)4mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)170iu
D-Biotin430mcg
Copper (as citrate)2mg
Chromax (as chromium picolnate)260mcg
INSUDRIVE Blend - Gymnema Sylvestre leaf Extract (containing 75% Gymnemic Acids), NA (sodium)-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid475mg
GLYCOFORM Blend - Bitter Melon Extract (mormordical - containing 10% Bitters) 20:1 Cinnamon Bark Extract (cinnamomum cassia), Prickly Pear Extract, Fenugreek Extract (containing 20% hydroxyleucine)535mg
SUPREME BERBERINE Complex - Berberine Hcl (97%), Beta-Cyclodextrin, Methylsulfonylmethane130mg
BIOPERINE Complex - Bioperine Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine), Ginger Root Extract (containing 5% gingerols)

Matador contains key ingredients that are backed by clinical research that have been shown to generate improvements in insulin sensitivity and promote lower blood glucose levels.
As insulin is the main storage hormone in the body, proper insulin release and response is essential for restricting body fat gain and promoting efficient recovery and performance, not to mention giving muscle splitting pumps and insane levels of fullness.
What ingredients make this such a good GDA?
The three main ‘components’ of Matador are INSUDRIVE™, GLYCOFORM™ and SUPREME BERBERINE complex.
  • INSUDRIVE™ contains Gymnema Sylvestre Extract and Sodium-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid due to their capacity to effectively improve insulin release and response.
  • GLYCOFORM™ comprises Bitter Melon, Cinnamon Bark, Prickly Pear and Fenugreek extracts. This component of Matador regulates glucose uptake and creates a better blood glucose profile for efficient uptake and use by the body.
  • SUPREME BERBERINE complex has positive effects on blood glucose control and improvements in insulin sensitivity. Matador also contains Bioperine™ complex, which increases the bio-availability of the key ingredients, enhancing their effectiveness.
The new and improved Matador is a must have to make effective use of carbohydrate, for carbing up on show day to give a fuller, pumped more vascular look and for those looking to build quality lean muscle whilst restricting body fat gain.
What are the benefits of Project AD Matador
  • Research-backed glucose disposal agent.
  • Supports a more favourable blood glucose profile and a more effective insulin release and response.
  • Generates efficient and effective refuelling, ideal for promoting recovery and growth.
  • Perfect for carbing up, causing increased fullness, pump and vascularity.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing that really sells me here. Stick to the best, Glucosatrol and Glycoshield.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing that really sells me here. Stick to the best, Glucosatrol and Glycoshield.
Those are my top 2 as well. I rotate between both, but find them most effective for lowering by BG levels to baseline the fastest.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
none of these available in the UK nor is my favourite predator.

Shipping takes a long time just now.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
core load @a list nutrition

not the best GDA on the market, at least not in my opinion, but it is solid enough, and you should be able to get it easily there.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Glycophase is the best bang for your buck. I would do that or just get your hands on some berberine

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS Glycophase is the best bang for your buck. I would do that or just get your hands on some berberine
I've seen a lot of positive from glycophase and SNS is quality so I would recommend that as well!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0