Acute difficulty eating!??

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
I've never had an issue eating plain meals with hot sauce and a little seasoning, until now. All of a sudden its extremely difficult for me to eat a chicken and brown rice or greens meal the way I have for the last ten years. I'm getting worried and I don't know what to do, any suggestions? I'm 27 and the last time I checked am in good health. Help me!!!

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
What is the question? I'm very unclear on what the issue is.

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I guess season it differently and choose another sauce. Maybe throw some cilantro and olive oil in the rice or try couscous and pine nuts with some coconut oil for a change.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Well, eat some beef instead.. or eggs, fish?

I too would be sick of eating the same kind of meals for 10 years. change it up, find a new recipe, excite your tastebuds lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I too would be sick of eating the same kind of meals for 10 years. change it up, find a new recipe, excite your tastebuds lol
This lol

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
What is the question? I'm very unclear on what the issue is.
I'm struggling to eat my usual meals because they're too bland. Looking for ideas on how I can change it up when eating chicken and rice or veggies/greens

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards

Haha well I've never had a problem till now and I'm trying to find alternatives that are just as quick and cost the same. Beef and fish are out of the question, too expensive, and I already eat a lot of eggs. Anyone have any sauces they like to use when cutting besides hot sauce?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stubbs bbq sauces are awesome. My personal favorite is the spicy one. Macros aren't bad either.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm struggling to eat my usual meals because they're too bland. Looking for ideas on how I can change it up when eating chicken and rice or veggies/greens
Different spices, hot sauce, soy sauce, mustard, different cooking methods.