Activate Xtreme/Triazole/Lean Xtreme stack suggestions?

IvanLifts92

Awards
Currently on a cut and plan to start a bulk sometime in the next 2 months. I started a thread about my lean x experience of only 2 weeks that some of you may have seen. There are so many suggestions and recommendations as to how these supps should be stacked, dosed, and how long they should be taken for.

I lost about 6 pounds in the 2 weeks that I took lean x and the sad thing is that I only worked out once during the first week because my job had me working 12 hour days. Did cardio a few times the second week along with my normal weight training.

We all know you can start to lose strength and a bit of size when trimming fat away and being in a caloric deficit. So it will be time to build back up again soon. Should I use triazole by itself or stack it with activate? I am someone who is very sensitive to stimulants and any kind of uppers and boosters, although i felt nothing with lean x given it is not a stimulant.Share your experiences and how to dose them together or individually.

I am a male 22 6'2 currently 212 pounds. On a side note my body hair rapidly increased in length and thickness as well as the little fuzzy hairs growing in as dark hair over the 2 weeks of using lean x which I was not too fond of. Areas affected were forearms, thighs, crotch/gootch,traps/upperback, shoulders, biceps/triceps.

I am not a hairy person genetically. I assume triazole will do the same thing and more.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/triazole-by-driven-sports
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/activate-xtreme-by-driven-sports
I linked both of these to Strong Supplement Shop. There is some good info on both of these as well as dosing and reviews from other users. I haven't personally used these so I cant say how good they are but you can read up on them over at Strong. Driven Sports is pretty reputable and I didn't know if you had them or not already so if you don't you can pick them up at Strong!