Activate Xtreme as PCT for first cycle?

pjs96

Awards
I am using BRAWN P-MAG 35 for my first ever cycle in a few weeks time. I've been told to use Activate Xtreme alone for my PCT, is this the right thing to do? Or does it need to be used along side other things as it is primarily a test booster?

Also, does anyone have any negative experiences/warnings regarding this product?

pjs96

Awards
Would an estrogen regulator such as 6-bromo do the job of a SERM or are the better alternatives available?

Also, could you run a SERM/estrogen regulator alone for PCT or is a test booster such as AX also essential?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I How long have you been training and what are you stats? At 21, you could probably wait.

No matter the cycle, I would always run a SERM. You can use a natural anabolic during your PCT, but it should be with your SERM, not in place of. I like AlphaMax XT or Kingsblood as my choice for a natural anabolic in PCT due to the ingredients. Both products will help with libido, testosterone and cortisol control.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
SERMS are pro-estrogenic in the brain so I'd avoid due to the negative effects.

Activate is a good choice for raising free test but I'd stack with an AI like Triazole, Arimistane, Alchemy etc.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
SERMS are pro-estrogenic in the brain so I'd avoid due to the negative effects.

Activate is a good choice for raising free test but I'd stack with an AI like Triazole, Arimistane, Alchemy etc.
Avoid a serm???? Hahah

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You got some bad, bad info, homie. There is no way on God's green earth I would trust my recovery to that shyt. There are some examples of people on this board running a PCT with no SERM, but I can't recommend that. I can let you research and make that decision.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would have to agree with the others and say you should pick up a serm like nolva or clomid. That will be your best and safest option for pct.