Acp105?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone ever try this newer sarm? Very hard to find, so was wondering if anyone had any experience on it? Seems very mild and is reported to have less sides than ostarine. I’m actually considering giving it a go..... for my rat

Hopefully supreme starts carrying it.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I actually put one of my lab rats on it last week. Just 10 mg ED this far, but will probably try ramp the dose up along the way.

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Structure wise it's almost identical to s4 but without the vision side effects. 15 - 20mg is where you wanna be.

nnnnnn

Awards
Will definitely look into this. Never heard of it till now, looks promising. I got my hands on the new GSK2881078, might run it in January

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will definitely look into this. Never heard of it till now, looks promising. I got my hands on the new GSK2881078, might run it in January
Crikey, just looked up the studeez and the dosing was tiny (0.75mg up to 4mg). The lean mass gainz look very comparable to those in the ostarine study (less than 2kg)...but fuk the women fared much better (just under 4kg). I havent read the study in its entirety so no idea why the females responded better.

And yip the study demographic was older (50+) and non training.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d like to try but haven’t found a source I trust

nnnnnn

Awards
Crikey, just looked up the studeez and the dosing was tiny (0.75mg up to 4mg). The lean mass gainz look very comparable to those in the ostarine study (less than 2kg)...but fuk the women fared much better (just under 4kg). I havent read the study in its entirety so no idea why the females responded better.
Yeah that is a mystery to me too but GSK2881078 quite potent, less dose to achieve result

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Structure wise it's almost identical to s4 but without the vision side effects. 15 - 20mg is where you wanna be.
S4 is usually run at 40-60 mg. If its comparable to s4 20 mg ain't going to do schit

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
S4 is usually run at 40-60 mg. If its comparable to s4 20 mg ain't going to do schit
I rate ACP-105 at 5 mg aprx comparable to 20-25 mg of S4... give or take of course since you never REALLY know exactly how much you take.

But 15 mg ACP-105 was quite like around 75 mg of S4 for me.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I rate ACP-105 at 5 mg aprx comparable to 20-25 mg of S4... give or take of course since you never REALLY know exactly how much you take.

But 15 mg ACP-105 was quite like around 75 mg of S4 for me.
ACP-105 sounds interesting to me, how would you compare it sides/gains wise to Ostarine or S4 as from the little info I can find it seems favourable in side effects compared to Osta/S4. If the muscle and healing effects are also comparable it could be well worth me giving it a run.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
ACP-105 sounds interesting to me, how would you compare it sides/gains wise to Ostarine or S4 as from the little info I can find it seems favourable in side effects compared to Osta/S4. If the muscle and healing effects are also comparable it could be well worth me giving it a run.
I would rate them very similiar.
In the range 20-25 mg Osta, ~50 mg S4 and ~10 mg ACP-105

I find them very low in sides, all of them, when kept in this range.
S4 has the most pronounced sides when dosage increases (vision sides...) but S4 is also the one I have ran the highest as well.
Never went above 25 mg with osta and 15 mg of ACP so I can not say anything about that.

Effect wise is more a question of preference. S4 and ACP give me a more hardening effect and MAYBE a little more strength and Ostarine give me a bit more ease in the joints and sense of wellbeing.
But it’s not a deal breaker in either direction. 🤷‍♂️

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would rate them very similiar.
In the range 20-25 mg Osta, ~50 mg S4 and ~10 mg ACP-105

I find them very low in sides, all of them, when kept in this range.
S4 has the most pronounced sides when dosage increases (vision sides...) but S4 is also the one I have ran the highest as well.
Never went above 25 mg with osta and 15 mg of ACP so I can not say anything about that.

Effect wise is more a question of preference. S4 and ACP give me a more hardening effect and MAYBE a little more strength and Ostarine give me a bit more ease in the joints and sense of wellbeing.
But it’s not a deal breaker in either direction. 🤷‍♂️
That's great thank you. I hear more and more about Osta having liver toxicity and Hdl concerns so if ACP 105 is less harsh then definately on my radar.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
That's great thank you. I hear more and more about Osta having liver toxicity and Hdl concerns so if ACP 105 is less harsh then definately on my radar.
I’ve never had any real issues with Ostarine in that regard. Of course, HDL has always dropped a bit during cycle but that happens with every anabolic agent I’ve tried to some extend.
But again, I’ve always been conservative with the dosing so I don’t know what will happen if I run it higher.

But after what I’ve seen S4 and maybe ACP might have a saker profilen than Osta...
From what I can recall S4 overall looked better than Osta but they dropped it because of the vision sides. (Don’t quote me on this, my memory might play tricks on me)

If ACP is like S4 without the vision sides we might have a winner... 💪😊

admlite

Awards
Very interesting stuff. Did anyone follow up with ACP-105 cycle? It seems to be a really small mollecule, may be a good candidate for TD delivery. Thanks guys.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve never had any real issues with Ostarine in that regard. Of course, HDL has always dropped a bit during cycle but that happens with every anabolic agent I’ve tried to some extend.
But again, I’ve always been conservative with the dosing so I don’t know what will happen if I run it higher.

But after what I’ve seen S4 and maybe ACP might have a saker profilen than Osta...
From what I can recall S4 overall looked better than Osta but they dropped it because of the vision sides. (Don’t quote me on this, my memory might play tricks on me)

If ACP is like S4 without the vision sides we might have a winner... 💪😊
So for cutting which do you prefer S4 or ACP?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 15