ACP-105

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody run it yet. I I'm getting a bottle of it just want to know if anybody is tried it yet

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ACP-105 is a partial agonist; meanwhile LGD-4033 is a full agonist (using this comparison as LGD-4033 has a lot of supporting data to compare to).

Full agonists induce greater levels of suppression, but are more potent (based on the information presented).

With ACP-105 in particular, being a partial agonist it would result in less suppression, although it will also likely be weaker than LGD-4033 on a mg:mg comparison.
https://moreplatesmoredates.com/acp-105-sarm-overview/

Sounds like its for girls... ;)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right. It better shut me all the way down and make me lactate or I'm not taking it.
I'm on deca/test untill Aug. Thinking ill drop down to 150 MG test and run this ACP for a couple months.
Also I read the whole article that you posted. ACP dosage can be increased and full agonist effects can be obtained.
So ill start at a chick dose and increase u till my liver hurts.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right. It better shut me all the way down and make me lactate or I'm not taking it.
I'm on deca/test untill Aug. Thinking ill drop down to 150 MG test and run this ACP for a couple months.
Also I read the whole article that you posted. ACP dosage can be increased and full agonist effects can be obtained.
So ill start at a chick dose and increase u till my liver hurts.
Please post your experience, maybe its a good addition to a cruise.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never heard much about acp-105 so I’m looking forward to you running it. AC-262 is another one you don’t hear about.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
acp 105 is stronger than osta but Weaker than lgd. Its right in the middle of the 2. Basically s4 but without vision sides.

Ac 262 I believe is on the same level as osta.

Newth

Awards
acp 105 is stronger than osta but Weaker than lgd. Its right in the middle of the 2. Basically s4 but without vision sides.

With probable lower shut-down.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Brother have you tried S4? It smokes LGD

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 weeks ill run it.
I start at 20mg and bump up each week.
Ill be fresh off a cycle but ill see how good it helps me hold strength and shape.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Mg per mg? Or because it's dosed higher? Most other sarms aren't dosed as high as S4. For some odd reason this sarm always attracts me. I've never tried it but I always think about giving it a try.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mg per mg? Or because it's dosed higher? Most other sarms aren't dosed as high as S4. For some odd reason this sarm always attracts me. I've never tried it but I always think about giving it a try.
You should try it.
It gets better each week and you never want to stop.
You get stronger and more ripped the whole time

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about mg vs mg.
S4 you can go to 100 mg.
I don't know at what point lgd gains diminish.
15 mg does zero for me.
Ill run it at 30 mg next time.
I'm talking about experience and strength gains.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4 you can go to 100 mg.
15 mg does zero for me.
I’m at 22mg of lgd and I barely notice a thing besides small loads and weak orgasms. Now I gotta up the test base to combat the sides of a drug that’s giving me no gains. I might try 33mg a day.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m at 22mg of lgd and I barely notice a thing besides small loads and weak orgasms. Now I gotta up the test base to combat the sides of a drug that’s giving me no gains. I might try 33mg a day.
Maybe you haven’t been on it long enough. I think I have heard gains don’t come till week 3 or 4. How long have you been running it?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
S4 you can go to 100 mg.
15 mg does zero for me.
Maybe you have to run it higher because you have already run so many anabolics
blasting and cruising that gains are harder for you to come by than someone who hasn’t used many compounds and is just starting out who could get away at running it at the typical 10mg to 20 mg dose and still get gains.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
When I took lgd like 2 or 3 years ago I'm pretty sure I was on no where near that amount I think max was like 15mg. It was focused nutrition. 12 weeks with 5 weeks rad140 and I kept a solid 15 pounds.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you haven’t been on it long enough. I think I have heard gains don’t come till week 3 or 4. How long have you been running it?
I’m almost at the end of week three. So you have a good point. I can’t get too anxious. I’ve also heard that this is around the time that you feel it “kick in.”

And from spending time on here I can tell you that Cgkone is an advanced anabolics user. So he is a great source of information but his dosing and opinion of a chemical can be skewed by the fact that he’s already a big mother f*cker who’s tried it all.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I took lgd like 2 or 3 years ago I'm pretty sure I was on no where near that amount I think max was like 15mg. It was focused nutrition. 12 weeks with 5 weeks rad140 and I kept a solid 15 pounds.
About how many weeks in your LGD run till you started getting gains?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m almost at the end of week three. So you have a good point. I can’t get too anxious. I’ve also heard that this is around the time that you feel it “kick in.”

And from spending time on here I can tell you that Cgkone is an advanced anabolics user. So he is a great source of information but his dosing and opinion of a chemical can be skewed by the fact that he’s already a big mother f*cker who’s tried it all.
Just keep pushing uurself and suddenly u find u r adding weight and volume to all ur lifts every week. And eat tons of carbs. That was my experience with LGD.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what lgd did for me too. I was just a little bit bigger that's it not stronger not harder just a slight bit bigger. S4 is much better

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you have to run it higher because you have already run so many anabolics
blasting and cruising that gains are harder for you to come by than someone who hasn’t used many compounds and is just starting out who could get away at running it at the typical 10mg to 20 mg dose and still get gains.
For sure that has something to do with it but S4 wasn't like that at all so I'm just using my experiences as a comparison. I use S 4 3 times. I've only used lgd and ostarine one time. But we're all individuals so maybe I just responded the S4 better

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I think I’m starting to look slightly bigger. Has anyone in here tried yk11 and how’d you like it? I’m gonna add 6mg a day of it sometime soon.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its the strongest SARM besides s23
Have u took s4
I've taken s23. Its legit. Haven't with lgd or s4. All the logs I've read lgd is better for strength gains and packing on muscle. If you got those with s4 than touche sir.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken s23. Its legit. Haven't with lgd or s4. All the logs I've read lgd is better for strength gains and packing on muscle. If you got those with s4 than touche sir.
I just think maybe I respond really good to S4

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you on something right now?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you on something right now?
I'm finishing up my pct from s23 right now. I got alot stronger. 40 pounds on my bench no joke. Put on Lean muscle. I think it was 8 weeks. Ate like a fat f tho. ?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm finishing up my pct from s23 right now. I got alot stronger. 40 pounds on my bench no joke. Put on Lean muscle. I think it was 8 weeks. Ate like a fat f tho. ?
I was going to see if you wanted to log a bottle of S4. But you got a PCT coming up

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to see if you wanted to log a bottle of S4. But you got a PCT coming up
I appreciate that. I'll be done with pct Monday or Tuesday. I may not run anything again until January or so. Wanna give the bod a break.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate that. I'll be done with pct Monday or Tuesday. I may not run anything again until January or so. Wanna give the bod a break.
Good idea.
Ill make a thread in a minute and see if I got any takers.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I think I’m starting to look slightly bigger. Has anyone in here tried yk11 and how’d you like it? I’m gonna add 6mg a day of it sometime soon.
Yeah i ran it at 20mg/day for about 5wks alongside s4 at 100mg/day at the end of my last cycle. Found it gave me a lot of aggression, epic pumps, extremely suppressive (i had been feeling ok on the s4 solo for 7 weeks but within a week of yk my nuts shrank achingly fast and test definitely very low at 5nmol from bloodwork). I actually started gaining weight despite being aggressive with my cut. Looking forward to funning it again with a stronger test base, calore surplus, and alongside lgd.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good thread after going through it definitely goes to show how we all respond differently to certain compounds...S23 for me was ****ing insain with muscle endurance and pumps i ran it 4 weeks started at 15mgs ended at 35mg. Side effects were definitely present from first week achey dam joints,bp spikes.Definitely not for beginners.After 4weeks bloodwork showed Alt elevated around 20pts...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Have you used ACP 105?

Trans4m

Awards
AC262 is absolutely incredible at 30mg a day. Significantly more gains in strength and mass for me than with RAD150 and stacking AC and ACP (both 20mg), is even more crazy. The lean mass you put on and the fast recovery is amazing especially considering that there's little to no suppression or other side effects. I ran multiple cycles and ran AC262 as high as 80mg, without side effects and absolutely zero suppression up to 45mg (my test levels were actually slightly elevated) and with higher dosages my suppression was minimal. I dropped from 920 to 863. Didn't even need PCT.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AC262 is absolutely incredible at 30mg a day. Significantly more gains in strength and mass for me than with RAD150 and stacking AC and ACP (both 20mg), is even more crazy. The lean mass you put on and the fast recovery is amazing especially considering that there's little to no suppression or other side effects. I ran multiple cycles and ran AC262 as high as 80mg, without side effects and absolutely zero suppression up to 45mg (my test levels were actually slightly elevated) and with higher dosages my suppression was minimal. I dropped from 920 to 863. Didn't even need PCT.
[/QUOTE. How long did you run AC262 for @ 30mgs

Trans4m

Awards
I usually run it 12 weeks (done 16 weeks before). AC and ACP are the only 2 SARMS i've seen to date without diminishing returns and increased side effects after 8 weeks.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

lol I hope this is real and not a spam. Because injectable rad is really strong for me. If what you say is true it will be tren strength and not surpress me. Lol sign me up for a lifetime supply.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also I'm not trying to be a dick but the idea it works well and doesn't supress is you suspect. I'm sure it's bound to happen Someday. Just think if that was the case it would be the absolute most popular research chem to ever exist. To be fair though injectable rad is crazy strong for me and almost nobody makes it.

Trans4m

Awards
lol I hope this is real and not a spam. Because injectable rad is really strong for me. If what you say is true it will be tren strength and not surpress me. Lol sign me up for a lifetime supply.
Run it and find out.. Just don't expect it to kick in like RAD. RAD comes in hard gives you great gains and then plateaus. AC more of a slow starter but then takes off and keeps going til the end of the cycle. After a full cycle you'll see more overall gains from AC/ACP. Also, the way you look on-cycle is the way you'll look post cycle as well and you hold on to a lot more of the gain than from RAD. If you're just looking for Pump.. RAD is the way to go, if its overall gains and at the same time stay healthy.. AC/ACP. Another option is stacking AC/RAD150, they do have very good synergy. 30mg AC ed / 10mg RAD150 eod.

Trans4m

Awards
Also I'm not trying to be a dick but the idea it works well and doesn't supress is you suspect. I'm sure it's bound to happen Someday. Just think if that was the case it would be the absolute most popular research chem to ever exist. To be fair though injectable rad is crazy strong for me and almost nobody makes it.
Why is it suspect? It's a 6th generation SARM and partial agonists made to not suppress and it's not that popular yet (although its picking up steam), cause people are too hung up on RAD and OSTA because the Crossfit community popularized them and don't really know a lot of the other compounds available.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why is it suspect? It's a 6th generation SARM and partial agonists made to not suppress and it's not that popular yet (although its picking up steam), cause people are too hung up on RAD and OSTA because the Crossfit community popularized them and don't really know a lot of the other compounds available.
I’ve held off because I haven’t heard hardly anything about these two. I’ll have to keep an eye on them now.