ACP-105

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im curious about it too. The only thing I’ve heard about it is that somewhere I read someone say it’s like S4 without the vision sides. I have no idea if that’s true.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the process of finding out I'll know in about 2 or 3 days so far I've only heard strength gains and lipid Improvement

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
There is so many of these random compounds out, sarms, peptides..whatever. If you're going to spend that type of money why not get a PH or AAS and do it right considering there is suppression anyhow. Never understood the hype.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is so many of these random compounds out, sarms, peptides..whatever. If you're going to spend that type of money why not get a PH or AAS and do it right considering there is suppression anyhow. Never understood the hype.
Some (most) of them have no harsh impact on the liver, that is a plus.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I get that, but with proper liver supps I've never had a problem with orals. Just my opinion, I get it though I guess. Maybe I just hated Osta that much.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get that, but with proper liver supps I've never had a problem with orals. Just my opinion, I get it though I guess. Maybe I just hated Osta that much.
I understand, me too! Almost any AAS or PH blows sarms out of the water. I did not try all of them, maybe some of the newer stuff is worth looking into.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And suppression is less in some sarms.
There are some upsides