ACP 105-LGD-S4 cycle looking for some advice

Ezmcc10

Ezmcc10

Awards
I’m about to run ACP 105, LGD and S4 with dermacrine as my test base.. does anyone know of anything that could work in synergy with these compounds. It’s for a cut I know people say LGD makes you hold water but not me so I’m gonna use it as my main muscle builder in the cycle.
ACP 20mg
LGD 10mg maybe up it last cycle when up to 20mg
S4 50mg
Dermacrine 3 pumps a day
Pct Clomid, SuperPct OL and Tudca
Nac 1800mg ed during cycle
Hawthorn berry ed during cycle
Grape seed extract ed during cycle

Ezmcc10

Ezmcc10

Awards
I’ve use lgd 5 different cycle and s4 twice. I have not used acp

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I’ve use lgd 5 different cycle and s4 twice. I have not used acp
Ah good. I like to hear when people aren't just stacking stuff out the gate.

You consider rad 140 vs a test base? It evidently is being developed as a trt in a pill solution.

Ezmcc10

Ezmcc10

Awards
Ah good. I like to hear when people aren't just stacking stuff out the gate.

You consider rad 140 vs a test base? It evidently is being developed as a trt in a pill solution.
Don’t really wanna do rad 140 bc of the anger sides with it bc I’m already hot headed lol

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Don’t really wanna do rad 140 bc of the anger sides with it bc I’m already hot headed lol
I made a thread about this. I nearly stopped today, am cutting the dose down as I think the 20mg what's doing it.

At 1mg there was a 10+% increase in lbm in chimps. So I'm sure 10mg will do me fine.

Ezmcc10

Ezmcc10

Awards
I made a thread about this. I nearly stopped today, am cutting the dose down as I think the 20mg what's doing it.

At 1mg there was a 10+% increase in lbm in chimps. So I'm sure 10mg will do me fine.
Yeah I just don’t wanna chance it bc I’m have a baby next month.

Ezmcc10

Ezmcc10

Awards
I was gonna use the dermacrine as a test base. I don’t think it helps at all with muscle just will lethargy

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see results.

RAD also scares me cause the rage. I already struggle with that too. I’d keep the lgd at 10 mg since your main goal is to lean out. To me, running a bulking compound a little lower during a cut is not a bad move. Do you know anything about ACP 105? It’s hard to find info on it. I heard it’s basically S4 without the vision issue but don’t know if that’s true.