Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hi
So,

I need help about that.

I would like to order ACP after several research, he seems to corresponds to me nice.

But just fot of a single information, now I confused, I have an hesitation.

On ten results on web, that's seems correct . But only one tells me that ACP-105 have acts on ghrelin ??? Like Ibutamoren (MK...) :rolleyes:??. This surprised me because only Mk does this kind of mechanics. I wonder why ACP-105 would do the same things

ACP 105 does what people say it does as a muscle bulking agent and I like to compare it to ostarine or lgd. But I never heard that he did like IButa on grheline and GH or GF1...

Do you have any clarification on the fact that ACP does not do this? Because for me this is reserved for Inutamoren...
Thanking you
Thank's

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shouldn't be like mk but like you said a sarm based on what I've read about it. Never ran it though because not many carry it and I never see anyone talk about it so I assumed it couldn't be to great. But to be fair though not many talk about Lgd 3303 and that stuff was crazy strong when I took it.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes thanks,

I think it was just a fake site that had to copy paste information without understanding and try to sell some sh!t in powder I even tried to find it today and couldn't find it.

'Cause I doubled down on searches last night and all my searches are fine. ACP-105 only stimulates T, muscle and cognition. pretty much lol...

Then I see many users (PPL??) say that it is between Osta and Lgd for some and below Osta for others. No crazy results. I'm sure running EPI +4 Andro and APEX support would give better results.

Or directly switch to RAD 140.