Accidentally took 60mg of Nolva at once when off cycle

ayyyman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I haven't cycled in about a year and but I had leftover Nolva in the house. I got home after a night out and thought I was taking 3 melatonin pills, but realized I took 3 20mg Nolva pills.

Should I be worried about anything? Will this cause a rebound?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't cycled in about a year and but I had leftover Nolva in the house. I got home after a night out and thought I was taking 3 melatonin pills, but realized I took 3 20mg Nolva pills.

You should be fine this time.

But you should still be worried.
The next time you come home from a "night out", you could make a mistake that really messes you up.

IMO, you need to order your cabinets and Life accordingly.

ayyyman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You should be fine this time.

But you should still be worried.
The next time you come home from a "night out", you could make a mistake that really messes you up.

IMO, you need to order your cabinets and Life accordingly.
I travel full time and live out of a backpack. Each container was green with a yellow cap and the pills were identical shape and color. Bad part on me for not noticing the similarities before though I admit.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I travel full time and live out of a backpack. Each container was green with a yellow cap and the pills were identical shape and color. Bad part on me for not noticing the similarities before though I admit.
I've lived out of a bag before.
.. you could use some colored tape, or a marker or something.

Take care, man.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

In case anything strange happens, or you think it might, it might be in everyone's best intertest if you were to post a bunch pictures of whoever you are dating, especially those intended "for your eyes only".

Otherwise, you are fine.