Abundant cell phone use at gyms.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Why the need for people to spend so much time on their cell phones at the gym?

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
I understand that but Im speaking of the people who text at the gym and play on Facebook.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Because I look at their phones when I walk past.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes need to update people with what you are doing. I know I take photos with it

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you care so much about what other people are doing? Is it affecting you?

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Do you think Arnold would have put up with cell phone use in the gym? Do you think any of those guys would ever thought of using a ****ing cell phone during training?

I am so sick and tired of people just going to the gym cause they want to say they went to the gym. People go there and play on their phones. Are they there to train? Phones should only be used to log workouts. That's it! Or listen to music. Countless people go on the ****in phone more at the gym than lifting weights. I can't tell you the number of times I have seen someone hog a machine because they were checking their facebook page!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The phones they had back than were like the size of an ultra big dildo!! Haha of course they weren't using them

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
LOL Im just saying its ridiculous.

They hog the machines. It happens all the time. And they dont' even workout when they are on the machine. LOL They don't even know what they are doing half the time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL Im just saying its ridiculous. They hog the machines. It happens all the time. And they dont' even workout when they are on the machine. LOL They don't even know what they are doing half the time.
Gauging by the stupidity of your posts, neither do you.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because I look at their phones when I walk past.
Who's lazier, the guy on the phone or the guy looking at the guy looking at their phone?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Who's lazier, the guy on the phone or the guy looking at the guy looking at their phone?
The guy using his phone to take a picture of a kid on his phone, then make it into a gym meme and post around social media

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established