island.dude
Member
New to the site! Wanted to toss out my upcoming cycle, get some feedback.
15 Weeks long, would be my 4th cycle, probably looking to start beginning of May.
1-15 500mg Test-E
1-15 550mg EQ
1-4 40mg T-bol
1-15 250 iu's HCG
1-15 Adex .50 EOD
16-17 500 ui's HCG every 3rd (or 4th?) day
18-22 Nolva 40/40/20/20
18-22 Clomid 200mg (day 1) 100mg (day 2-14) 50 mg (day 15-30)
Yet another Test/EQ cycle but fairly inexpensive and seems like a pretty decent cheap lean mass cycle. Anyone have any suggestions or tweaks? Dosages?
Thoughts on HCG, is it necessary? I've never run it and it appears to be a hassle finding separate slin pins, bacteriostatic water, vial(s) and mixing it. I want to make sure I do it right but seems like it's quite the process.
15 Weeks long, would be my 4th cycle, probably looking to start beginning of May.
1-15 500mg Test-E
1-15 550mg EQ
1-4 40mg T-bol
1-15 250 iu's HCG
1-15 Adex .50 EOD
16-17 500 ui's HCG every 3rd (or 4th?) day
18-22 Nolva 40/40/20/20
18-22 Clomid 200mg (day 1) 100mg (day 2-14) 50 mg (day 15-30)
Yet another Test/EQ cycle but fairly inexpensive and seems like a pretty decent cheap lean mass cycle. Anyone have any suggestions or tweaks? Dosages?
Thoughts on HCG, is it necessary? I've never run it and it appears to be a hassle finding separate slin pins, bacteriostatic water, vial(s) and mixing it. I want to make sure I do it right but seems like it's quite the process.