About to enter a big cut. Thinking of Ignit3/Assassinate/Epilogue...

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi All
I've come off using BloodShred BM and True Shred (out of both).

I'm about to enter another big cut and believe this is a solid combo that can be stacked. Thoughts?
- Ignit3
- Epilogue
- Assassinate
- M-test

Additional question...can I add M-test to this (first time trying it)? I'm looking for the natty test booster especially with the calorie deficit and fat loss focus.

Thanks!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shouldn't have any issues combining all those and I think you'll enjoy it!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good stuff! Should have some success there.
My go to fat burning stack.

SNS Lean Edge
SNS Thermagize XT
SNS Reduce XT
Bronkaid

You’ve got your thermogenics and non stims covered with lean edge, stimulant energy covered with Thermagize and cortisol reduction with Reduce XT. Ephedrine is a proven fat burner

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me? Ultimate cut stack?

I am thinking Evomuse BMP, Evomuse DCP, Thermagize.

I swear that something in DCP kills my appetite too - which is unusual since it is non-stim and my appetite is usually unstoppable. DCP and Thermagize together would be winning.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You absolutely should add in BMP. I find it borderline impossible to add fat in a hearty calorie surplus, you can just imagine how effective it will be in a calorie reduced environment.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In4 true shred, I’m looking to start a cut in the next few weeks with a PH thrown in, probably Epistane.

now strong have assassinate back in, I might pick up a couple of bottles of that too

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I swear that something in DCP kills my appetite too - which is unusual since it is non-stim and my appetite is usually unstoppable. DCP and Thermagize together would be winning.
I'm going to do this soon but with Radiate instead of Thermagize.

EDIT: Well actually I have Thermagize too so I can do both.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I'm going to do this soon but with Radiate instead of Thermagize.

EDIT: Well actually I have Thermagize too so I can do both.
I would NOT do both together. Both of those are strong stims, with a slight edge to Thermagize. BMP seems to improve stim sensitivity - so....I would do one or the other. Both Radiate and Thermagize are solid.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thanks all!

For the other recommended stack of: Evomuse BMP, Evomuse DCP, Thermagize, I'll look into those. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about them. Just need to make sure no Alpha-Y or Yohimbe. That stuff messes me up :(

Thanks again!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks all!

For the other recommended stack of: Evomuse BMP, Evomuse DCP, Thermagize, I'll look into those. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about them. Just need to make sure no Alpha-Y or Yohimbe. That stuff messes me up :(

Thanks again!
There is no Alpha-Y or Y in there. Evomuse brought AY to the market and sells it as a stand-alone ingredient, but it is not in DCP. DCP is completely non-stimulant.

BMP isn't a stimulant - it is a recomp agent/muscle builder - but it has rhodiola and it does seem to dramatically increase stimulant sensitivity in a lot of people.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thanks Hit4me! That helps tremendously. I appreciate the quick summary.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Hit4me! That helps tremendously. I appreciate the quick summary.
LOL. You may have noticed...brevity is my specialty (heavy sarcasm).