About to do my first SARM cycle - please help with my PCT

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi!

I am 30 years old(190cm/105kg - 6'3/230lbs) and I have been lifting on/off since I was 16, I have tried pretty much all "natty" supplements out there and would like to try some SARMs now. Would like to start with Ostarine(start with 10mg and increase eventually to 25mg), as it seems to be the "entry drug" and see how it goes with my blood work. That said, I currently live in a small Eastern European country and I dont have much options here, when it comes to supplements/SARMs or PCT, so I order most of my stuff from Predator or JW (UK). I see that people suggest Nolva,Clomid for PCT, while others say it is not necessary..... problem is that, I can not find a reliable source for them in my country(other than making up a story and asking a proper doctor) and ordering from shady online sources seems risky. So I wanted to ask, to run a Ostarine cycle (8 weeks or 12 wks if things go well), would any of these(combination or taking alone) OTC PCT's be any good?

Driven Sports: Activate Xtreme
Fusion supplements: 6-Bromo
Fusion supplements: Arimistane Plus
Hydrapharm: Alchemy
Olympus Labs: Ashwagandha Extract

These are the only options I have found that seems decent for a OTC PCT cycle, if you have any others, please let me know. Also not sure if it matters, I am also taking Dutasteride for hair loss prevention.

Thanks and I hope I did not break any rules by naming companies/brands in my first post, just looking for a guidance.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
IMO ostarine at the doses you are considering will be underwhelming, especially considering the amount of suppression for the small gains.

I would personally look into Olympus labs halo 100 as an entry level compound, start at 50 mg and work my way up to 100 mg over the course of 8 weeks.

And someone from EU please PM this man a reliable place to get clomid for his PCT

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMO ostarine at the doses you are considering will be underwhelming, especially considering the amount of suppression for the small gains.

I would personally look into Olympus labs halo 100 as an entry level compound, start at 50 mg and work my way up to 100 mg over the course of 8 weeks.

And someone from EU please PM this man a reliable place to get clomid for his PCT
Agree with this (although I like a proper dosed 1/4 Andro cycle as a first one)

Pm sent for clomid etc