Abort again?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the second time in a couple months, sick once again while almost 3 weeks in to a PH cycle. Doc put me on an antibiotic, barely making it through my 10 hr work shifts...don’t think it would be wise or possible to hit the gym right now. Time to abort again?? Dammit.
Things were just getting good too. Anyone push through and continue on a PH cycle while on an antibiotic like doxycycline?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Push through it man the effects of the cycle will maintain just do what you can don’t waste it.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
If you’re too worried about missing the gym starting your post cycle early will only tamper your gains down even faster

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I’m on TRT so not worried about any PCT, actually just did my injection yesterday. Main concern is some sort of bad reaction from the mixture PH and antibiotics...or just the antibiotic itself. I need to do some quick research on this one to make sure it doesn’t F with the liver, etc.
If not, guess I’ll keep it going

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just found that doxycycline can be damaging to the liver. Hepatotoxic.
No more PH.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just load up on liver support, haven’t even told us what you’re on.

Edit: if you actually do some research on what you’re taking, it’s only labeled toxic because some people developed an immune response on it which cause liver issues. It’s deemed rare to have a reaction like that. I mean **** I’d be more worried about going in the sun while taking it cause it makes you more likely to get burnt.

Last edited:
Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Better order some tudca ASAP take 1300mg milk thistle atm until tudca gets there

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah have already been running 500mg TUDCA and cycle assist. Was on Hdrol and added in LGD around week 2. All “mild” most will say, I’m sure. Wonder how liver toxic LGD is? Lots of liver toxic sarms threads around lately...
Just seems pointless to run a cycle while sitting on the couch and going to work.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah have already been running 500mg TUDCA and cycle assist. Was on Hdrol and added in LGD around week 2. All “mild” most will say, I’m sure. Wonder how liver toxic LGD is? Lots of liver toxic sarms threads around lately...
Just seems pointless to run a cycle while sitting on the couch and going to work.
How much longer is the cycle? How long you expect to be down with being sick? If the answer to these is roughly the same, then I can understand aborting. But if you only e pert to be down 4 or 5 days but have 3 weeks left, I’d try to salvage it.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always thought Legit Lgd wasnt toxic on the liver?? Know how you feel, i got wiped out by tonsilitis just before starting my planned Lgd/Mk677/Rad 140 cycle and havent trained in 2 weeks as landed up in hospital with it. Am probably going to take it easy till end of April before i start the cycle to give my body time to recover properly. Problem im having is reading different people saying stack lgd/rad 140 and others saying no dont its a waste and sides will be terrible...so i'll be going mad by the end of the month..lol!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was planning 3 more weeks Hdrol (so six in total) and 8 weeks total LGD.
This chest crap and sinus infection should be knocked out within a week on antibiotics

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro then you’re golden, I’d say **** it and train anyway. Lifting always made me feel better

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well ****...y’all talked me in to it! Guess I’ll keep it going. This halo100 isn’t all that great, most people have reported getting nothing from it but at the two week mark I was already up 5lbs and had intense pumps...I need to weigh in for week 3. Nothing compared to the old CEL Hdrol though, sadly.
Really hoping the Legend LGD is decent stuff as well...read something about how most of the new Olympus UK products from predator are very sub-par. Guess I’ll find out.