Abieta-8 11 13-trien-18-oic Acid VS Androsta 3 5-diene-7 17-dione

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Basically the new ingredient Erase Pro has, versus the older ingredient. I've had the newer one (awesome results during prep, loved it, currently using again).

Only used the Androsta version in regular Erase a while back, still saw great results.

I noticed the Abieta version didn't dry my joints out as much at all.

Besides that...what's the primary difference and why the change?

Thanks.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Here's some info :)

l]
Great reads, thank ya Will have to give those some more in depth reading sometime tonight

Are the 2nd and/or 3rd link studies you posted the Androsta? Didn't see that word anywhere. Abieta report was great though, cooper always has great info.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The links are on all three ingredients in the new Erase.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides that...what's the primary difference and why the change?

Thanks.
New AI is still effective at reducing estrogen without it being too much (hence you and others reporting significantly less joint pain), has more data, and is more DSHEA compliant (so it's here to last). It's a better AI overall to use in a product.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
New AI is still effective at reducing estrogen without it being too much (hence you and others reporting significantly less joint pain), has more data, and is more DSHEA compliant (so it's here to last). It's a better AI overall to use in a product.
Makes sense. Seems like a good reason to change it. Don't want our beloved erase getting banned! Srs that'd blow lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes sense. Seems like a good reason to change it. Don't want our beloved erase getting banned! Srs that'd blow lol
Great reasons to use Abieta over Androsta.

The joint pain is one of the number one issues users brought up. So if we can implement an AI that reduces estrogen as good/if not better than the old, it is a win win.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Any of you guys run this while in a surplus?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of you guys run this while in a surplus?
Yeah with Abe. It's great. Great on a cut, recomp, or bulk honestly. Definitely helps me on a cut-muscle hardness and drying out. Definitely prefer it over arimistane.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Yeah with Abe. It's great. Great on a cut, recomp, or bulk honestly. Definitely helps me on a cut-muscle hardness and drying out. Definitely prefer it over arimistane.

I think I'm going to run it alongside myo elite

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm going to run it alongside myo elite
That would be a nice stack for sure. I have two elites I am going to run with dermacrine in the next couple of months. Let me know how it goes when you run it with erase. I might add it in the mix.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Running ABE with EP currently :D
Best natty stack available IMO

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I had the thought of trying ErPro with x-gels. Would that be a good combo as well? I have yet to try x-gels.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the thought of trying ErPro with x-gels. Would that be a good combo as well? I have yet to try x-gels.
What's your goal? If it's bulk I like Abe and x gels but Erase pro would make a nice stack if you already have it on hand-if you can swing it you can run all 3 ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would be looking for a slight cut in a couple months. I have yet to try erase pro or xgels. Would like to try alphamine as well.
Erase Pro + Alphamine in a cutting phase is a good idea. New Erase Pro will help in the cutting department via modulating multiple PPARs and wlevatinf adiponectin, keeping insulin sensitivity high during times of being lean/becoming lean.

I wouldn't go stacking Erase Pro and X-Gels if you've never ran them separately. Different products but still would be smart to run them solo to get familiar with how and what it's doing for you personally.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on Erase Pro and MK-677? Help mitigate insulin resistance and water retention? Other?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Erase Pro + Alphamine in a cutting phase is a good idea. New Erase Pro will help in the cutting department via modulating multiple PPARs and wlevatinf adiponectin, keeping insulin sensitivity high during times of being lean/becoming lean.

I wouldn't go stacking Erase Pro and X-Gels if you've never ran them separately. Different products but still would be smart to run them solo to get familiar with how and what it's doing for you personally.
Thanks for the info.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
what is a good dose of Abieta? I'm using Inhibit-E it has 100mg daily dose

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what is a good dose of Abieta? I'm using Inhibit-E it has 100mg daily dose
Although I'm unsure what we use in our blend, 100mg would seem appropriate. The IC50 of Abieta is slightly higher than Arimistane, and most companies used 75mg of Arimistane. To counter this, you'd need to use slightly more Abieta, so 100mg is most likely a good dose.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Although I'm unsure what we use in our blend, 100mg would seem appropriate. The IC50 of Abieta is slightly higher than Arimistane, and most companies used 75mg of Arimistane. To counter this, you'd need to use slightly more Abieta, so 100mg is most likely a good dose.

7thGlokage

Awards
What is the optimal dosage for dhaa?

Considering erase pro/erase pro+ or possibly even alphamax xt for the first 4 weeks of a little recomp followed by reduce xt weeks 3-8. Loved reduce xt so that's a must but was suggested running erase pro prior like mentioned above. Then was debating between pro or pro+ and stumbled upon alphamax xt which had dhaa and Ashwagandha as well as a small dose of forksolin which was interesting.

So, keeping reduce xt in the mix, any recommendations?

DeafBat

DeafBat

Awards
Considering arimistane isn't considered to really be much of an AI anymore, would it be safe to stack Arimistane (25-50mg) for cortisol control and leaning out with abieta product (Erase Pro, Alphamax)?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol the same thing i want to know .. i want to stack elim1nate or arimistane plus with alphamax xt

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember the idea is to control estrogen and cortisol... not crush it completely. I do recall mixing OG AlphaMax and new AlphaMax, but never a full dose of either.

DeafBat

DeafBat

Awards
Noted about the control vs. crushing. I think I'm gonna give it a shot to run Alphamax XT (full dose) + Eradicate (1 pill/day = 25mg arimistane) and see how I feel.

I'm relying on abieta being a mild AI with some effect on cortisol and arimistane not really being an AI but just a good cortisol control agent.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i Will do the same thing ... off course with eliminate and with 75 mg not 25

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
So I'm a fan of Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione. For me one of the best supplements to combat cortisol and aid in harder gains.

Has anyone else noticed that these products are now harder to come by? Are supplement companies pulling these Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione products, and maybe the reps can confirm? I loved Novedex XT but its been MIA for a while, and now ELIM1NATE is no longer available on OL.

PLEASE SAY IT AT SO!!!

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
have you ever run the new novedex xt???
Not sure what you are referring to? Are you referring to pre-designer gear act or post?

I never took the old stuff I'm referring to the newer version but it's been off the market forever. Now ELIM1NATE is no longer available on OL, and I'm scared supplement companies are pulling Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione products.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the old stuff was perfect.... very effective .. are you from usa??? because here in europe i can find this very easy.. some products with arimistane are nolvadren xt man sports (very very good as standalone for me ) , eradicate black stone labs , arimistane fusion (from ********),and also i can find very easy elim1nate OL.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Yes from the states. I was able to find elim1nate on another site but just wanted to make sure these supplements aren't getting pulled.

I prefer Novedex XT, but it went out of stock and now its no where to be found.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it may not be exactly what you're looking for but arimicare is still available and contains arimistane

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
I know it may not be exactly what you're looking for but arimicare is still available and contains arimistane
Yes I'm familiar with arimicare, and it has Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione with some other stuff. But once again I'm scared because this is also out of stock on the OL website.

I might be over reacting but last time my Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione product went out of stock it never came back. Hopefully a rep can confirm if these are getting pulled as I would want to stock up.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm darn. I'm not a rep for anyone, so obviously this is all speculation but maybe is like with the true andros where Hi-Tech got shut down and even though it's still totally legal a lot of companies (like OLUK) stopped making andros due to sourcing/as a precaution to not get shut down themselves? Also it kind of seems like Olympus labs wants to distance themselves from the "hardcore" supplement scene, since they stopped making prohormones they seem to have been gently pushing people toward their new line of products that don't yet have the association with ph/ds (like recommending King's Guard over arimicare, King's Blood over SuperPCT) but then again, if the only stuff was just gotten rid of, why have an expected restock date on their website?

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
The other important thing to note a lot of these ph products are made from one lab. For example I believe Hi-Tech's ph lab was making products for several different brands (essentially one source). So if the labs are no longer making the stuff the various brands will no longer have stock.

I hope I'm wrong as this would also mean the death of several more "hardcore supplements).

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. It seems like Hi-Tech is back up, but if only out of fear of running out of supply, a lot of companies just would rather not take the risk anymore. And lol, I know "hardcore supplements" is a corny way to put it, but I couldn't think of anything better. Haha