Awards
ehh i figured

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't see it. Looks wack

Sinister was eh. Cabin in the woods was good. Innovative but coulda been executed better

Frankenweenie wa actually really good. Not horror.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I got scared with Sinister ¬¬'! Wanna see Cabin in the Woods though...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I got scared with Sinister ¬¬'! Wanna see Cabin in the Woods though...
cabin in the woods wasn't what I thought it was. Decent story line with horror and slight comedy but really copped at the end

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not seen the movie, but have read the book. The book is actually a really good read. I have trepidation's about the movie simply because I can see how hard it might be to effectively meld fantastical scenarios with realistic scenes. However, when reading the book you use your imagination to paint those pictures which will always come across better than some middle of the line budget movie with effects.

I read another book by the same author; Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies. It was alright, but not as enjoyable as the Abe one. Too much about love, relationships, and human nature being a defect to overcome, for me. It actually felt more like a chicks book, but with zombies.

I'm in the middle of reading Zombie Survival Guide: Complete protection from the living dead w/ World War Z next after that.

Ok, sorry. Enough about books in your movie thread.

bullrider_il

bullrider_il

Awards
Went and saw it right when it came out. They did a great job. Lincoln saved us breh.

The thing I liked was that they made real events relate to the story. EFX could have been a bit better though

JayStang

Awards
any feedback
I went to see this with my two teenage boys and we all liked it. I was pretty skeptical so my boys had to drag me to see it, but the acting was very good and the action sequences were pretty solid. Abe kicks some A$$ with that axe.
If you rent it, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I think the Underworld series is better (and Kate Beckinsale is hot), but this was a solid movie.
My 2 cents.