Guest viewing is limited

Abe brings on the mayhem (mini-log)

Final Review

This was a short lived log, but still a mighty one! Starting off I liked the dosage on the Arimistane and Agmatine. I felt dry and hard, my girlfriend even noted this as well, as well as seeming bigger. The bigger and fuller aspect I would have to give to agmatine as it works as a GDA so taking this product with meals is great for that benefit. My vein game was top notch, randomly throughout the day my veins would be popping out. Literally I'd lay down on my bed and find that my veins were bulging like no other. After a few days of use my veins kept up a consistent bulge, occasionally getting more dominant if I'm doing something or randomly. The ArA was low dosed so not sure what I can say about this, my strength was still up there, not sure I'd say it improved, but endurance was up. That and my joints were not as forgiving when I was dosing this each day so I had to take some days off or my joints would hate me. Overall good product but I'd take ArA out to lower price or add more in to get the real effects.
 
Was only asked for a review for the product, so won't be putting too much detail into the logging. It is a mini log ! Detailed Review will be posted later on.
 
November 19th
Took about 2 dosages before hitting up the gym today. So far feeling pretty good, not much to note yet.

OH press: 1x5x70, 1x5x80, 1x3x90, 1x5x105, 1x5x120, 1x5x135, 10x10x90
Deadlift: 1x5x155, 1x5x180, 1x3x215, 1x5x235, 1x5x270, 1x5x305
Db row: 2x10x80, 2x10x85
Shrugs: 4x10x90
Side laterals: 2x10x25, 2x10x30
Face pull: 2x10x150, 1x10x165, 1x10x180
Lat pd: 4x10x135
Concentration curl: 3x50x45
Hammer curl: 3x50x45
Bar: 21s: 3x60
 
Competitive edge labs.. Cycle assist? It was one of the goodies I got. About to start up a cycle soon in a few few weeks
 
usually i just use Advanced cycle support. Its worked for me in the past so i've just stuck with it. What cycle are you about to run?
 
In here !!!
 
So I'm supposed to be only taking this on workout days right? Hah, I mean ArA is setup like that, but the other ingredients could be run daily..
 
I would say Only Training Days (But What Do I Know?)
 
So I'm supposed to be only taking this on workout days right? Hah, I mean ArA is setup like that, but the other ingredients could be run daily..

I'm workout days only I don't like blowing my e levels beyond oblivion , if I wasn't logging I'd prob do 2 weeks on 2 off the on continuous
 
Ha thanks I need to organize how I'm running everything. And yeah feeling pretty dry and muscle hardness is up since before.
 
Well if they get too tight with discomfort i would back it down to maybe two servings then if everything is okay then go back to four. Or you can keep running 4 servings. Its up to you.
 
November 21st,

Bench: 1x100x95
DB bench: 2x50x80
Overhead Exten: 1x100x75
Tricep pd: 2x50x40
OH press: 2x50x70
Db row: 1x50x70
Shrugs: 2x50x60
Side laterals: 1x50x15
Face pull: 1x50x120
Concentration curl: 1x100x30
Hammer curl: 1x100x30
Bar curl: 21s: 2x50x30
Squat: 1x50x225
Front squats: 1x100x135
Leg Exten: 1x50x70
Calf raise: 2x100x110
Lat pd: 2x50x90
Leg press: 1x50x540
 
That is some crazy Volume !
 
I can't even spell instagram !
 
Lol it does have an odd name, no lie.. I just got into it because of all the promos, but now that I look at it, it is a great source to get yourself out there. That and tumblr.
 
Back
Top