Abandon Cycle?

Devious D

Awards
Ok, so I been on my first cycle test-e 500mg EW for 6.5 weeks now. I also kickstarted with 3 weeks of mdrol.

First 3 weeks I gained 10lbs lean muscle. I was lethargic at work and had back/shin pumps here and there. I didn't use any AI or SERM when I stopped didn't get any bad sides like gyno or fast muscle loss.

As of now I have lost maybe 2 pounds but have been getting stronger.
I have a feeling my test is either grossly underdosed or totally fake.
I don't feel any effects from the test-e. No acne, ball shrinkage, bloat, weight gain, mood/libido increase..

I train for strength (low reps 5 max) on bench (barbell), squat, deadlifts. Other exercises I up the reps 8-10 for my sets.

Question: My test is possibly fake? or low dosed since I didn't get any sides when coming of mdrol cold turkey? Should I stop the cycle?

Also I have a vial of test-cyp from different source should I give this a try to see if I see any changes? I only have 1 vial though 10ml

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, so I been on my first cycle test-e 500mg EW for 6.5 weeks now. I also kickstarted with 3 weeks of mdrol.

First 3 weeks I gained 10lbs lean muscle. I was lethargic at work and had back/shin pumps here and there. I didn't use any AI or SERM when I stopped didn't get any bad sides like gyno or fast muscle loss.

As of now I have lost maybe 2 pounds but have been getting stronger.
I have a feeling my test is either grossly underdosed or totally fake.
I don't feel any effects from the test-e. No acne, ball shrinkage, bloat, weight gain, mood/libido increase..

I train for strength (low reps 5 max) on bench (barbell), squat, deadlifts. Other exercises I up the reps 8-10 for my sets.

Question: My test is possibly fake? or low dosed since I didn't get any sides when coming of mdrol cold turkey? Should I stop the cycle?

Also I have a vial of test-cyp from different source should I give this a try to see if I see any changes? I only have 1 vial though 10ml
Well for me I don't notice much from Test anyhow. And it's usually not till the 6th week that I feel it's kicked in, and weeks after that I typically have good recovery, good pumps, some increased strength. But I never "blew up" on test like most ppl do. Coming off the SD and only losing 2lbs is good. You should continue to gain more if your training and nutrition is good.

If you trust your source I doubt the test is fake. But you should definitely feel a libido increase. I always notice that definitely by the 6th week.