sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's in transit to them right now. They should receive it no later than Friday.

The same shipment also has 2 new Xtreme Performance Gels products on it that haven't been formally announced yet :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any idea when this will be restocked on Dps?
We have it in stock at Strong Supplement Shop as well!

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's in transit to them right now. They should receive it no later than Friday.

The same shipment also has 2 new Xtreme Performance Gels products on it that haven't been formally announced yet :)
Do you own the company that makes this product?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you own the company that makes this product?
As @Jeremyk1 said, I'm very involved with it and handle raw material sourcing and am part of their science/research and development side.

Some on here know, and some may be unaware, but I help with raw material sourcing and formulation for quite a few brands; that's how I got my start in the industry and have been doing that for almost 20 years now.

When XPG launched, their first 2 products were Suppress-C, which was originally a product that I brought out under Competitive Edge Labs many years ago, and Ab-Solved, which was an Avant Labs product many years ago. They licensed Suppress-C from me and Ab-Solved from Avant, and they've added a lot of cool new things since.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Xtreme Performance Gels Release #1

XPG-Epicatechin Gel.png

100 mg. Epicatechin per ml
100 ml/100 Servings Per Bottle
10 Grams Epicatechin Per Bottle

Epicatechin Gel is a topical Epicatechin product that contains 100 mg. per ml. (10 grams per bottle) and is available at an incredible price.

Epicatechin Highlights/Supports:
  • Lean Muscle
  • Strength
  • Endurance
  • Improved Recovery
  • Pumps & Muscle Fullness
  • Anti-Inflammatory & Antioxidant Properties
What is Epicatechin?
Epicatechin is a bioactive flavanol found in many foods, including dark chocolate and green tea, and is commonly regarded as one of the top rated myostatin inhibiting ingredients on the market.

Myostatin is a protein that is found in skeletal muscle that limits muscle growth. By supporting a reduction in myostatin, Epicatechin supports the facilitation increased levels of follistatin. It is also thought to stimulate mitochondrial biosynthesis and encourage enhanced blood flow and nutrient delivery.

What is Epicatechin commonly used for?
Epicatechin is commonly used to support increases in lean muscle, strength, endurance, pumps, muscle fullness, improved recovery, and more.

Does Epicatechin need to be used as a topical for best results?
No. Epicatechin is a great ingredient when used orally or topically and most people will see great results either way, as long as they are using a top quality Epicatechin product such as Competitive Edge Labs Epi-Plex for oral use or Xtreme Performance Gels Epicatechin Gel for topical use.

Just as there are some people that prefer capsules for convenience, there are others that prefer topicals; and occasionally there are people that do feel that they may get better results from topicals, and there are also some that like to use capsulated epicatechin products like Epi-Plex along with a topical Epicatechin product.

Xtreme Performance Gels lists to our customers and are pleased to present Epicatechin Gel - a high-potency, highly dosed epicatechin product at a great price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Xtreme Performance Gels Release #2

XPG Alpha Gel.png

Alpha Gel contains ingredients that are commonly used to support an increase in natural testosterone levels and a reducing/balancing effect on estrogen levels in order to support lean muscle, strength, improved performance, libido, vitality, positive mood, improved sense of well-being, and more.

Tongkat Ali (200:1 Extract; std. to min 2% Eurycomanone)
Trans-Resveratrol
7,8-Benzoflavone
Amentoflavone

Alpha Gel Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Testosterone Levels
  • Optimal Testosterone to Estrogen Ratio
  • Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Libido, Vitality, Stamina, & Performance
  • Positive Mood & Improved Sense of Well-Being
An Important Note About Estrogen & Optimal Testosterone to Estrogen Ratios:
Maintaining normal estrogen levels and an optimal testosterone to estrogen ratio is important for maintaining libido, positive sense of well-being, muscular recovery, and healthy testicular function.

It is not desirable to overly suppress estrogen levels. The symptoms of low estrogen levels are actually very similar to the symptoms of low testosterone levels – fatigue, tiredness, irritability, mood swings, loss of libido, and more.

The natural anti-estrogens in Alpha Gel support the gentle balancing of estrogen levels without overly suppressing them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can Alpha Gel be Used by Men that Don’t Work Out?
Absolutely. Alpha Gel can be used by men whether they workout or not, in order to help support improved libido and improved natural testosterone levels, as well as an optimal testosterone to estrogen ratio.

Can Alpha Gel be Used as Part of a Natural Testosterone Boosting Regimen?
Absolutely. Alpha Gel can be used as part of a natural testosterone boosting regimen in order to help support improved natural testosterone levels, enhanced libido, and an optimal testosterone to estrogen ratio.

Can Alpha Gel be Used On Cycle?
Yes, Alpha Gel can be used on cycle to help support improved libido and improved natural testosterone levels, as well as an optimal testosterone to estrogen ratio.

Can Alpha Gel be Used During Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)?
Yes, Alpha Gel can be used as part of post cycle therapy to help support improved libido and improved natural testosterone levels, as well as an optimal testosterone to estrogen ratio.

Examining the Ingredients:

Trans-Resveratrol:
Trans-Resveratrol, also known as Resveratrol, is a potent antioxidant that is most commonly known for its cardiovascular, anti-aging, and longevity benefits. In addition, Trans-Resveratrol also has potential testosterone boosting and estrogen ‘blocking’ properties because of its unique chemical structure which allows it to bind to the estrogen receptor and support a reduction in estrogenic activity. These estrogen modulating effects of resveratrol can support an increase in natural testosterone levels.

Trans-Resveratrol also supports cardiovascular health and healthy blood flow, a great potential benefit for any male interested in improving his sexual health.

7,8 Benzoflavone:
7,8-Benzoflavone is commonly used for its natural aromatase inhibiting properties. Many users also report it to have a calming and mood uplifting effect and to have natural aphrodisiac and libido boosting properties.

Tongkat Ali:
Alpha-Gel contains the specialized Bionutricia® Tongkat Extract. This 200:1 extract is standardized to a minimum 2% Eurycomanone content.

What is Eurycomanone?
Eurycomanone is the active compound found in the roots of Tongkat Ali/Eurycoma Longifolia that has been shown to increase the amount of total testosterone and free testosterone available in the bloodstream. At higher concentrations, Eurycomanone may also act as a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor and support improved erection quality.

Eurycomanone content ranges for high-quality extracts start at .5% with the upper attainable limits being around 2.7%. Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali contains a minimum of 2% Eurycomanone and as high as 3% Eurycomanone and each batch of raw materials is tested by the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia.

Simply put – Eurycomanone is what makes Tongkat Ali work for testosterone, libido, & erection quality support.

What makes Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali Extract so Special?
Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali extract contains a minimum of 2% Eurycomanone and as high as 3% Eurycomanone and each batch of raw materials is tested by the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia (FRIM) to ensure the levels of several key active ingredients, primarily the Eurycomanone of the extract.

At these strengths, standardized Tongkat Ali can be used as a natural testosterone booster and libido enhancer with high dosages also being used as a PDE5 inhibitor to support improved erection quality.

In addition to its high Eurycomanone percentage, Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali extract also contains 30 – 38% Glycosaponins, 28 – 32% Polysaccharides, and 18 – 24% Protein – a truly fully disclosed extract.

Also, Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali extract is extracted using ultrasonic hot water extraction to obtain the water-soluble active ingredients (Eurycomanone, polysaccharides, protein, Glycosaponins) and doesn’t use any harsh solvents or chemicals that some brands use in order to try to achieve higher extract ratios while cutting costs.

Amentoflavone:
Amentoflavone is a popular ingredient that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is commonly used to help enhance muscle pumps and vascularity, aid in fat loss during dieting, increase muscular strength and endurance, and improve erection quality.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Do you see any problems with me Running As Solved in my current situation ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Do you see any problems with me Running As Solved in my current situation ?
Your situation is so unique that there are not many absolutes, but I don't see any problems with it.

If I were in your situation, I personally would feel fine using it.

Based on your worries you've expressed with some days not being as consistent as you'd like with your diet (which is better even on bad days than 99% of the population haha), I think that it could be very beneficial for you to help lose fat &/or stop from gaining fat during this period.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your situation is so unique that there are not many absolutes, but I don't see any problems with it.

If I were in your situation, I personally would feel fine using it.

Based on your worries you've expressed with some days not being as consistent as you'd like with your diet (which is better even on bad days than 99% of the population haha), I think that it could be very beneficial for you to help lose fat &/or stop from gaining fat during this period.
This was my thought, I will get with you on some of this and some Joint Support !! Thanks @sns8778

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This was my thought, I will get with you on some of this and some Joint Support !! Thanks @sns8778
Sounds good. Send me a text if you want; I may can throw in a surprise for you - XPG has a fat loss gel that I have in stock that they haven't released yet that may make a great addition to Ab-Solved :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds good. Send me a text if you want; I may can throw in a surprise for you - XPG has a fat loss gel that I have in stock that they haven't released yet that may make a great addition to Ab-Solved :)
I'll send it later today, at 6am I know you aren't up yet !! 😜

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This sounds exciting! I’ll be watching for the release!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Gel contains ingredients that are commonly used to support an increase in natural testosterone levels and a reducing/balancing effect on estrogen levels in order to support lean muscle, strength, improved performance, libido, vitality, positive mood, improved sense of well-being, and more.

Tongkat Ali (200:1 Extract; std. to min 2% Eurycomanone)
Trans-Resveratrol
7,8-Benzoflavone
Amentoflavone
This one is suuuuper interesting to me. strikes me as being a new and improved Sustain Alpha with that addition of the Tongkat Ali?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll send it later today, at 6am I know you aren't up yet !! 😜
Ha. You are correct - I'm more likely to still be awake when many are getting up than me getting up early haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This one is suuuuper interesting to me. strikes me as being a new and improved Sustain Alpha with that addition of the Tongkat Ali?
It has the 2 main ingredients that are in Sustain Alpha + Tongkat Ali and also Amentoflavone, which has some really good pro-erection quality potential.

I want to specify too that Alpha Gel isn't meant to be marketed against Sustain Alpha at all; there are ingredient similarities, but both are great products, and Rob (owner of Iconic) is someone that I think a lot of and I always wish and hope for his success.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to specify too that Alpha Gel isn't meant to be marketed against Sustain Alpha at all; there are ingredient similarities, but both are great products, and Rob (owner of Iconic) is someone that I think a lot of and I always wish and hope for his success.
For sure, you guys both have GREAT products (y)(y)💪💪

I might have to give this alpha gel a try in the next few weeks. almost finishing off a sustain alpha and ab solved myself right now so I don't want to overstock my TDs since I seem to have girly sensitive skin with them lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For sure, you guys both have GREAT products (y)(y)💪💪

I might have to give this alpha gel a try in the next few weeks. almost finishing off a sustain alpha and ab solved myself right now so I don't want to overstock my TDs since I seem to have girly sensitive skin with them lol
Ha. I have very sensitive skin myself, but Ab-Solved doesn't bother me at all.

I'm doing Suppress-C and Ab-Solved right now, and when I can start back working out, I'm going to add in Ursa-Gel.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha. I have very sensitive skin myself, but Ab-Solved doesn't bother me at all.

I'm doing Suppress-C and Ab-Solved right now, and when I can start back working out, I'm going to add in Ursa-Gel.
Your tip of waiting after showering to apply topicals was a game changer for me. I would always end up with itchy irritated skin after a week or two of using topicals and have to take breaks/apply topical corticosteroids to clear up the irritation. I've also been using an antihistamine during topical use this time around to keep an unrelated skin issue at bay so this may have also been helping as I suspect I may be allergic to some of the common carrier ingredients in the various topicals on the market.

One quick question for you, how long can we use Ab Solved before we need to take a break? I think I'm up to 7 or 8 weeks now (I'll have to check my logbook to find out for certain). How long of a break is recommended once we stop use of the product?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your tip of waiting after showering to apply topicals was a game changer for me. I would always end up with itchy irritated skin after a week or two of using topicals and have to take breaks/apply topical corticosteroids to clear up the irritation. I've also been using an antihistamine during topical use this time around to keep an unrelated skin issue at bay so this may have also been helping as I suspect I may be allergic to some of the common carrier ingredients in the various topicals on the market.

One quick question for you, how long can we use Ab Solved before we need to take a break? I think I'm up to 7 or 8 weeks now (I'll have to check my logbook to find out for certain). How long of a break is recommended once we stop use of the product?
With most TDs I just find other areas of skin to utilize , but absolved obviously I want to use in a specific area lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With most TDs I just find other areas of skin to utilize , but absolved obviously I want to use in a specific area lol
Yeah, Ab-Solved though is also designed with that in mind to be even more gentle than the others. Plus, you can still do for example abs in morning, love handles at night, or do one for both doses one day and the other the next if you needed to.

For non Ab-Solved related ones, I rotate between inside of thighs, inside of arms, and tops of feet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That's great to hear - I'm really glad that that's helping you.

In my opinion, you can use Ab-Solved for as long as you'd like to. I don't see any reason to cycle off because it is localized (although a small amount would go systemic even with the best of localized carriers), but even if it wasn't localized, there are plenty of people that use 7-OXO year as a general health supplement. Just in the case with Ab-Solved, we're using it localized for a different type of result.

I just started back on it last week myself and I plan on using it for at least the next 12 weeks. I've lost 44 lbs. since Feb. 14th, and added Ab-Solved in because I always store fat easy around my midsection and that's the last to want to go. I'm testing a theory on myself, in terms of fat loss regimen supplement choices, and dosing Ab-Solved twice a day with Suppress-C is part of that - but I'm hoping to be able to start working out again soon, and if so, my diet will shift to being more recomp based in that I'll still be trying to lose fat but also build muscle back. But my goal is based around inches lost in 12 weeks and I'm doing Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage, Ab-Solved, and Suppress-C. Then, when I start back working out, I have a 20 week layout focused on recomp and building muscle I'll be doing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had a few skin issues in the past with transdermal, never a problem with XPG Products !!

ironfiend23

Awards
That's great to hear - I'm really glad that that's helping you.

In my opinion, you can use Ab-Solved for as long as you'd like to. I don't see any reason to cycle off because it is localized (although a small amount would go systemic even with the best of localized carriers), but even if it wasn't localized, there are plenty of people that use 7-OXO year as a general health supplement. Just in the case with Ab-Solved, we're using it localized for a different type of result.

I just started back on it last week myself and I plan on using it for at least the next 12 weeks. I've lost 44 lbs. since Feb. 14th, and added Ab-Solved in because I always store fat easy around my midsection and that's the last to want to go. I'm testing a theory on myself, in terms of fat loss regimen supplement choices, and dosing Ab-Solved twice a day with Suppress-C is part of that - but I'm hoping to be able to start working out again soon, and if so, my diet will shift to being more recomp based in that I'll still be trying to lose fat but also build muscle back. But my goal is based around inches lost in 12 weeks and I'm doing Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage, Ab-Solved, and Suppress-C. Then, when I start back working out, I have a 20 week layout focused on recomp and building muscle I'll be doing.
Steve if I remember back from the Avant days. Lipoderm Y was more for Sub Q fat. Ab solved for visceral. Is tehre still benefit to using Ab-Solved if down under 11% Bf? Or would you just use Suppress-C for general cortisol control and oral yohimbine?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's better if we can avoid the irritated skin in the first place though. I've had minimal issues with the simple tweak of allowing my skin to dry before application, whereas before I always applied after a shower, or used a washcloth to quickly exfoliate the skin beforehand if I wasn't showering before.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve if I remember back from the Avant days. Lipoderm Y was more for Sub Q fat. Ab solved for visceral. Is tehre still benefit to using Ab-Solved if down under 11% Bf? Or would you just use Suppress-C for general cortisol control and oral yohimbine?
Yes, I still think Ab-Solved is great for people even when they are very lean. It can depend on body types too, in that some people can be very lean and still be carrying a lot of visceral fat - the type that kind of contributes to the lean but abs still being distended look.

I think that Ab-Solved and Suppress-C are a great combination.

Oral Yohimbine is fine if it works for you and you can take it; we have our Yohimbine 2.5 product.

For me personally, Lean Edge is my go to fat loss product and I think it should be the base for any fat loss or leanness regimen because it helps target fat loss in so many different ways.

There's a good chance that you may see updated versions of several other of the old Avant formulations coming back out this year too :)

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, I still think Ab-Solved is great for people even when they are very lean. It can depend on body types too, in that some people can be very lean and still be carrying a lot of visceral fat - the type that kind of contributes to the lean but abs still being distended look.

Oral Yohimbine is fine if it works for you and you can take it; we have our Yohimbine 2.5 product.

For me personally, Lean Edge is my go to fat loss product and I think it should be the base for any fat loss or leanness regimen because it helps target fat loss in so many different ways.

There's a good chance that you may see updated versions of several other of the old Avant formulations coming back out this year too :)
How would the combination of Ab solved and Ursa gel be?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would be a great stack.

I'm using Ab-Solved and Suppress-C now myself and will be starting on Ursa-Gel this coming weekend.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It would be a great stack.

I'm using Ab-Solved and Suppress-C now myself and will be starting on Ursa-Gel this coming weekend.
Id' think you could stack absolved with absolutely anything since the absolved is extremely target applicated, whereas your other TDs you could smear just about anywhere you got skin available

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Id' think you could stack absolved with absolutely anything since the absolved is extremely target applicated, whereas your other TDs you could smear just about anywhere you got skin available
Yes, Ab-Solved can be stacked with most anything. I apply it to my stomach and love handles.

I'm trying Suppress-C rotated in those same areas right now, but in the past I always used that on inside of my arms, inside of thighs, or tops of feet.

Ursa-Gel, I will use on the inside of my arms and may rotate application spots.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I really like the SNS Yohimbine for fasted cardio !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I really like the SNS Yohimbine for fasted cardio !
You're doing the Alpha Yohimbine, correct?

I like Alpha Yohimbine better myself, but we do offer both Alpha Yohimbine and Yohimbine 2.5.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're doing the Alpha Yohimbine, correct?

I like Alpha Yohimbine better myself, but we do offer both Alpha Yohimbine and Yohimbine 2.5.
SNS Alpha Yohimbine (1.5mg) a cup of coffee and SNS Focus XT is my go to pre-fasted cardio stack. I believe it is working very nice. No Jitters, No Crash, and the SNS Focus XT really does make the time fly by!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got this XPG Ab Solved to try and tone down the lave handles a bit !

I also got a Clean Logic Body Exfoliator to scrub the mid section before applying the XPG Ab Solved

SNS 06-08-2023.jpg
Clean Logic.jpg

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also got a Clean Logic Body Exfoliator to scrub the mid section before applying the XPG Ab Solved
Looking forward to seeing how it goes for you. I used absolved every day while I was in mexico eating tacos and I think it may have very well contributed to me not gaining a single lb on vacation. I've been bad about using it lately because I would prefer to apply probably mid day after my skin is not so sensitive from the shower.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to seeing how it goes for you. I used absolved every day while I was in mexico eating tacos and I think it may have very well contributed to me not gaining a single lb on vacation. I've been bad about using it lately because I would prefer to apply probably mid day after my skin is not so sensitive from the shower.
I went thru one bottle in the past and noticed minor positive results, however I only applied it once a day, I am going to try to remember to do a second application ever evening this time!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went thru one bottle in the past and noticed minor positive results, however I only applied it once a day, I am going to try to remember to do a second application ever evening this time!
maybe I'll give it another go with a lighter dose, I use 2 squirts but it's highly centralized in the stomach and I wonder if I'm not spreading it around enough since my skin seems to be a little sensitive there