aas purely for fat loss

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So i went from 260 to 215 in about a year and havent budged in months. ran epistane twice first time nearly killed me 2nd time used liver and cycle support and had a good run. Looking at some combination of clen, t3, anavar, or winny. Weights 6 days a week with hiit after each session and strict diet probably high protein medium fat lowish carbs. Suggestions?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Um, what does your diet look like?

And true HIIT isnt doable 6 days a week.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Um, what does your diet look like?

And true HIIT isnt doable 6 days a week.
my diet looks like high proten medium fat low carb lol :) When i say hiit i might be fudging a little bit. Usually its 10 min of jump rope sets of 100-150 or 10 min wide open on excercise bike so technically yeah thats prolly not true hiit at all...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my diet looks like high proten medium fat low carb lol :) When i say hiit i might be fudging a little bit. Usually its 10 min of jump rope sets of 100-150 or 10 min wide open on excercise bike so technically yeah thats prolly not true hiit at all...
Actual macro counts? Actual caloric intake? Youre giving a rough generalization. And the words high and low are relative. Point is, trying to lose weight diet has to be certain before just throwing AAS at it. Also you gave a weight but not a bf%.

If you want people to chime in and help, youre gonna need to give appropriate info.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actual macro counts? Actual caloric intake? Youre giving a rough generalization. And the words high and low are relative. Point is, trying to lose weight diet has to be certain before just throwing AAS at it. Also you gave a weight but not a bf%.

If you want people to chime in and help, youre gonna need to give appropriate info.
i know what you meant i was just picking at you. I dont keep that close of tabs on it but i eat relatively the same way every day and i just try and eat less of what i usually eat when im dieting. It worked pretty good that first 45 lbs but ive lowered food intake cut out all sugars and carbs except for green veggies and a few berries in protein shake and added sets and reps to weight sessions...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Save the aas to when you want to put on muscle and start running long distance, you’ll lose what you want to lose doing that without aas.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i know what you meant i was just picking at you. I dont keep that close of tabs on it but i eat relatively the same way every day and i just try and eat less of what i usually eat when im dieting. It worked pretty good that first 45 lbs but ive lowered food intake cut out all sugars and carbs except for green veggies and a few berries in protein shake and added sets and reps to weight sessions...
When you have a lot of weight to lose most plans work, when you get closer to a lean weight you have to be much more precise about this stuff bro. If you aren’t tracking calorie and macro intake daily then I wouldn’t bother with aas until you are tbh

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't get discouraged to much by all the negative talk. Aas will help, BUT you do need to track your calories as you get leaner.

Some aas help more with body recomposition and some less. Tren is king in this regard. Also as you already mentioned anavar is nice as is primo. But besides direct fat burning, aas will help with having more energy and better recovery on a cut. It will also help with macro partitioning.

I don't know where you are at regarding %bf and how much muscle you have, but I presume you still have a higher bf %, so a short var cycle probably isn't going to be enough. Do a proper 12 to 16 week cycle and track your calories - calories, not really all that necessary to track macros as you aren't getting competition ready. Again this is withouth knowing any details...

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't get discouraged to much by all the negative talk. Aas will help, BUT you do need to track your calories as you get leaner.

Some aas help more with body recomposition and some less. Tren is king in this regard. Also as you already mentioned anavar is nice as is primo. But besides direct fat burning, aas will help with having more energy and better recovery on a cut. It will also help with macro partitioning.

I don't know where you are at regarding %bf and how much muscle you have, but I presume you still have a higher bf %, so a short var cycle probably isn't going to be enough. Do a proper 12 to 16 week cycle and track your calories - calories, not really all that necessary to track macros as you aren't getting competition ready. Again this is withouth knowing any details...
Thanks brother! Im almost 52 so i need all the help i can get lol. I put on mass super easy but getting the fat off is ALOT harder than it use to be.

nasrenegade

Awards
Have you tried a refeed? Sometimes you gotta take a step back before you can continue forward. But as others have said, depending on your stats, the lower you go, the more you have to pay attention to your diet. Its easier for someone at 40% BF to lose fat than it is for someone at 10%.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
The only AAS that directly targeted fat loss (midsection) with proper diet was Anavar. Shiet really works, anyone who says it doesnt help with SubQ fat, has never ran real anavar at a high enough dose. It also keeps it off, there is a reason it's so damn expensive. It's my favorite by a mile, and so mild.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried a refeed? Sometimes you gotta take a step back before you can continue forward. But as others have said, depending on your stats, the lower you go, the more you have to pay attention to your diet. Its easier for someone at 40% BF to lose fat than it is for someone at 10%.
I agree with this. When I cut for a long time, eatting whatever I want for 2 days, really helps out with looking leaner. Odd I know, but you need to replenish your muscles to look fuller, thus looking leaner.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only AAS that directly targeted fat loss (midsection) with proper diet was Anavar. Shiet really works, anyone who says it doesnt help with SubQ fat, has never ran real anavar at a high enough dose. It also keeps it off, there is a reason it's so damn expensive. It's my favorite by a mile, and so mild.
Wish I could run var all year round at 50mg
Great strength gains and lost a lot of midsection fat

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Why can't you? I know one person who runs it all year long- 50-100mg. Has bloods and says he's fine....I'm sure it can't be good for lipids tho

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can, if you take two days off a week, don't go above 50mg, and keep your bile ducts cleared. You have about three years to run it like that before it will start to cause you serious liver problems. Then you jump off and wait til your liver is back to normal, a few months, and do it again.

But don't listen to me because I'm "crazy"

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a purely fat loss stack, those four you mentioned are pretty much the top of the line. The only thing possible to add would be tren and dnp.

100mcg t3
100mcg clen
50mg anavar
50mg Winstrol
125mg tren ace
100mg DNP

You would be surprised how many of that exact stack I see on the fecebook.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a purely fat loss stack, those four you mentioned are pretty much the top of the line. The only thing possible to add would be tren and dnp.

100mcg t3
100mcg clen
50mg anavar
50mg Winstrol
125mg tren ace
100mg DNP

You would be surprised how many of that exact stack I see on the fecebook.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why can't you? I know one person who runs it all year long- 50-100mg. Has bloods and says he's fine....I'm sure it can't be good for lipids tho
Unless it’s trt I would not run any compound year round.

nasrenegade

Awards
Summer cut like a ****ing diamond stack right there

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, I won't use clen, DNP or tren.

For fat loss, and less side effects, I would suggest

100mcg T3
600-900mg 11oxo
50mg anavar
20-40mg Winstrol

You won't be shake n baking the fat off, but it will still fall off pretty quick.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steroids don't directly burn fat. They can increase metabolism and since you build muscles at a much greater rate this will automatically help with fatloss. More muscles = more metabolism.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steroids don't directly burn fat. They can increase metabolism and since you build muscles at a much greater rate this will automatically help with fatloss. More muscles = more metabolism.
This opinion is quite often cited here but it is actually not entirely corect. Androgens have a direct and indirect effect on adipose tissue. Androgen receptors are present in adipose tissue and in tissues surrounding it.

Example: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24787657/

This is why some androgens effect fatt lose better and some less.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They don't directly cause lipolysis by attaching to fat cells, true.

They do directly increase metabolic rate by means other than excessive muscle tissue. Each one doing so at a different rate. The manner in which this is done is by ligand receptor activation. Once a steroid controls the nucleus of a muscle, it has full control of how that muscle tissue connected to the nucleus metabolizes nutrient content in the blood.

End of story.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a "bit" more complicated then that. Just google something in the lines of adipose tissue androgen receptors, for example. The shere amount of androgens in blood plasma has diferentiating effects on adipose tissue. Also lots of other contributing factors. The body is a complicated envirioment. I do love your absolutism though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah, so they can directly lipolyze fat cells after all... Very nice.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This opinion is quite often cited here but it is actually not entirely corect. Androgens have a direct and indirect effect on adipose tissue. Androgen receptors are present in adipose tissue and in tissues surrounding it.

Example: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24787657/

This is why some androgens effect fatt lose better and some less.
And not to mention that some steroids lacks water retention or even prohibits. It's true that aas can help promote fatloss but that it directly burns fat isn't true. Obviously anyone having been a teenager knows that it's different compared to being adult in terms of keeping yourself lean.

aas will make it harder to put on fat and easier to burn fat. I bulked on winstrol and test and leaned out a lot.. Winstrol took all the water out, I didn't add any fat during the cycle and other reasons such as muscles added would then increase my own body's metabolism. If I cut I'd normally expect to lose muscle but with aas it's possible to maintain and even gain during a cut again making metabolism greater.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother! Im almost 52 so i need all the help i can get lol. I put on mass super easy but getting the fat off is ALOT harder than it use to be.
I know what you mean. Turned 49 on Saturday.