AAS not an option - What LEGAL options first? SARMS? Peptides?

testnoob

Awards
I'm 32, on TRT (~120mg/wk) for the past year or so, and looking to add something. Aside from my TRT, I take vitamin D, a multivitamin, fish oil, protein, and creatine.

I think running a lowish dose (~300mg/wk for 8 weeks) AAS cycle would be the safest choice... but because of the risks in acquiring them, this is not an option. (Even if the risks ordering online are minuscule, I can't exactly explain to my family that daddy needs to go to jail for a while because he wanted to get more out of his workout.)

So, what should I look at next? SARMS? Peptides/prohormones (are these the same thing)?

Thanks!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I don't know which country you are from, but a few vials of AAS won't get you anywhere near a jail cell. (Just putting it out there)

Maybe try some OTC PH's? LGD and Rad140 is quite nice. The nice thing you have is TRT :D

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would look at designer steroids that are still available in the UK. Run a methyl for 6 weeks on top of your TRT dose. Yes, they are illegal here, but I've never heard of anyone having issues with US Customs after having them shipped to the US. I myself have placed multiple orders with no issues. Remember, these are legitimate UK businesses, not some UGL in eastern Europe.

As for what you can get in the US legally, Nos Labs has some novel compounds that are very strong and technically still legal. Last on the list would be andros, which you can get from practically any US supplement retailer.

testnoob

Awards
I'm from the US, in New York City. And like I said, if there's even a slim chance, it's too much risk for me. On top of my family, I'd probably lose my job, and I love my job.

The funny thing is my girlfriend and I have no problem buying a wide variety of party drugs, because we know people and buy them in person. We just don't know anyone at all for AAS.

And yeah, from the little I've read it sounds like I would especially benefit from PHs because I'm on TRT so suppression isn't an issue.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Yeah id say either get yourself a superdrol clone or something like halodrol/epistane from the Uk or maybe LGD from a reputable source

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm from the US, in New York City. And like I said, if there's even a slim chance, it's too much risk for me. On top of my family, I'd probably lose my job, and I love my job.

The funny thing is my girlfriend and I have no problem buying a wide variety of party drugs, because we know people and buy them in person. We just don't know anyone at all for AAS.

And yeah, from the little I've read it sounds like I would especially benefit from PHs because I'm on TRT so suppression isn't an issue.
You can find someone to buy from in person, just as you can with "party drugs." Getting bunk steroids is just as much a concern as getting bunk ecstasy though.

testnoob

Awards
You can find someone to buy from in person, just as you can with "party drugs." Getting bunk steroids is just as much a concern as getting bunk ecstasy though.
Part of loving my job means I have the money to send off some of whatever I'd buy to get tested, so "bunk" isn't so much an issue. The problem is I work out at the gym at my office (again, a great job) but not many people at the office really use it... certainly nobody I could ask about this.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Part of loving my job means I have the money to send off some of whatever I'd buy to get tested, so "bunk" isn't so much an issue. The problem is I work out at the gym at my office (again, a great job) but not many people at the office really use it... certainly nobody I could ask about this.
I would go UK, bro. Some very high quality orals are still available: Superdrol, M1T, M1A, Msten, Halodrol, Epistane, Trenavar, Dienedione, etc.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Order some..

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
From the UK :D

testnoob

Awards
Another reason I don't want to do anything illegal: I do not want my TRT taken away from me. It has been life changing to go from no interest in sex to my old horndog self again.

testnoob

Awards
A little more research seems to indicate that pretty much all prohormones/sarms are illegal in the US. Land of the free.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude drivin 71 in a 70 is illegal too. How many times have you done that? ;-)

testnoob

Awards
I do plenty of illegal things, but I know the maximum risk. Speeding? Money. Party drugs? None when I acquire from my trusted sources. AAS online? Possibly jail time. I know it's a very slim change and a lot of people will think I should "just do it", but I can't risk being made an example by some overzealous judge.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I do plenty of illegal things, but I know the maximum risk. Speeding? Money. Party drugs? None when I acquire from my trusted sources. AAS online? Possibly jail time. I know it's a very slim change and a lot of people will think I should "just do it", but I can't risk being made an example by some overzealous judge.
There's a big difference between ordering injectable AAS from an overseas UGL and ordering oral DS from a legitimate UK supplement retailer. I don't think you're understanding how different they are in terms of risk. The risk associated with the latter option is practically non-existent.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
There would be no jail time unless you were importing a few grams of test and tren haha and ordering offline wouldn't even get a second thought if you ordered from within America! You think they track post within the system? It's only customs and couriers that can check packages. As for PH/SARMS being illegal in America, that's to sell same as DMAA is illegal to sell here in the uk but fine to order and possess.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Unless you have enough for distribution there will be no jail time. IMO you are using excuses.

You sound reckless and you have a much better chance of winding up in jail with rec drugs. Not bashing you, just saying

testnoob

Awards
I really appreciate the input, and I understand that the chances of getting busted with personal use quantities through the mail are very very slim. The difference in the way I get party drugs is they are delivered to my home by someone I know, and only done at home or with friends. I'm never out in the open while on them, so there is no risk of being busted.

Bulk lyfe

Awards
Dude, just buy some superdrol online from the uk. Don't waste your time with sarms. If you're really paranoid just stick with your trt. Either you order some or you don't. All of the legal options left in the US are a waste of time and money. I used to order prohormones all the time while I was active duty military and I never got busted. You'll be fine bro.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the input, and I understand that the chances of getting busted with personal use quantities through the mail are very very slim. The difference in the way I get party drugs is they are delivered to my home by someone I know, and only done at home or with friends. I'm never out in the open while on them, so there is no risk of being busted.
You're gonna take your steroids out with you? I'm telling you there will be no issue with a postal service ATALL. The only issue might be if you order off a site that rips you off, the only reason people choose not to do it. God just go to a gym with some big people in ask and they will probably deliver it to you like your friend.....