AAS least likely to increase hematocrit / RBC

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As the title says looking to see if anyone has any verifiable data to answer this question. I cant even seem to figure out if is the more or less androgenic compounds. I would also want it to be a short half life in case there were issues.

I am aware of the sarms, natty boosters etc. For this thread I am not interested in those. Only long used AAS.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Give blood more, as often as you can, it'll bring your counts down. (Assuming their high, hence the question.) I think there was a study on eating half a grapefruit a day actually brings the numbers back to normal too?

There's mixed information on this one, but DBol might not raise it, some claim it can lower it. Open for debate. As far as I know, just general knowledge, nearly all the injectables will raise it.

I did a 5 week cycle of Diabolix, the PH to DBol, which suppressed me but didn't move my RBC numbers so much as a smidge.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why are you concerned with this issue? Anadrol and EQ are the biggest offenders. I'd suggest var in your situation.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think var and / or primo too. Dbol would be one off the worse choices it's even used to treat anemia. Donating blood as often as I can will no longer keep my hematocrit below dangerous levels. Last time it soared I did a double red and it took weekly phlebotomies for 6 more weeks to get it down.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Anemia isn't only caused by low blood counts and there are different ways to treat it. As mentioned, the information is mixed on does it raise/lower.