Aaron S from Redcon1 to spend 54 months in Prison

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was trying to read up a little but it’s unclear; was he selling the things he is in trouble for selling in a misleading(spiked for example) way?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was trying to read up a little but it’s unclear; was he selling the things he is in trouble for selling in a misleading(spiked for example) way?
yup thats part of it i believe but majority of what came is that he was involved in BUI ..driving while using ambien and he hit another car, struck a tree .. iono if the other person was badly injuried or killed

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pj going to trial while Aaron cut a deal right? Haven’t been following for a while

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is a great day for the fitness industry, the only thing that could have been better was a longer sentence. What a trash human.
Not to derail the thread but what’s the hate on him about? I haven’t followed this stuff much at all or ever bought redcon supps. Apologies for my ignorance 😅

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not to derail the thread but what’s the hate on him about? I haven’t followed this stuff much at all or ever bought redcon supps. Apologies for my ignorance 😅
Aaron and PJ Braun used to sell a number of products that were labeled as illegal during their time together, and now they face numerous charges that could land them in jail for at least 13 years.

Singerman has agreed to forfeit to the government and pay $2.9 million before his sentencing, while Braun has agreed to forfeit $3 million, plus certified funds of around $223,000 seized under a warrant from a bank account in the name of Blackstone Labs.

Singerman, who also founded RedCon1, a sports supplement company, is scheduled to be sentenced on Jan. 27 after pleading guilty to two criminal counts in a 14-count indictment: introduction of unapproved new drugs into interstate commerce with intent to defraud and mislead, and conspiracy to distribute controlled substances.

Singerman is waiting for sentencing for federal crimes, after he drove with a suspended license and crashed his car while under the influence of a pharmaceutical drug to treat insomnia.

Then on 7 January, 2022, Singerman drove on a suspended license while under the influence of Ambien, collided with another vehicle, crossed the median and struck a palm tree, according to the judge.

Yet to post his 3rd party tests on his products, wonder why they are always on "BOGO"

The way he burned the MonutainDog when they worked together with the Intra-MD

"
Things would go from bad to worse for the company, when early endorser, John Meadows would come out against them. In a recent Facebook post, Meadows makes claims of intentional mislabeling on the Intra-MD products he’d been directly associated with until this point. The post has pictures that demonstrate insufficient amounts of claimed ingredients which were integral to the formula he approved, though he only tested for a few.

In his announcement, Meadows claims that no theacrine was found in the product, an ingredient that works similar to caffeine but at more expense. As well, the tests seem to show that 44% of label claim for HydroMax Glycerol, a fast-acting carbohydrate.

These numbers could implicate something similar to the practice of protein spiking, where companies will use similar but cheaper ingredients to make their products more marketable and profitable. Although these specific ingredients mentioned by Meadows are more expensive than some of their similar acting alternatives, it’s not beyond reasons, especially considering that reflection in the cost to the consumer. But if they are used in lesser amounts, if at all, one can still get a similar effect and increased rates of profit"

You really want to support this guys business?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aaron and PJ Braun used to sell a number of products that were labeled as illegal during their time together, and now they face numerous charges that could land them in jail for at least 13 years.

Singerman has agreed to forfeit to the government and pay $2.9 million before his sentencing, while Braun has agreed to forfeit $3 million, plus certified funds of around $223,000 seized under a warrant from a bank account in the name of Blackstone Labs.

Singerman, who also founded RedCon1, a sports supplement company, is scheduled to be sentenced on Jan. 27 after pleading guilty to two criminal counts in a 14-count indictment: introduction of unapproved new drugs into interstate commerce with intent to defraud and mislead, and conspiracy to distribute controlled substances.

Singerman is waiting for sentencing for federal crimes, after he drove with a suspended license and crashed his car while under the influence of a pharmaceutical drug to treat insomnia.

Then on 7 January, 2022, Singerman drove on a suspended license while under the influence of Ambien, collided with another vehicle, crossed the median and struck a palm tree, according to the judge.

Yet to post his 3rd party tests on his products, wonder why they are always on "BOGO"

The way he burned the MonutainDog when they worked together with the Intra-MD

"
Things would go from bad to worse for the company, when early endorser, John Meadows would come out against them. In a recent Facebook post, Meadows makes claims of intentional mislabeling on the Intra-MD products he’d been directly associated with until this point. The post has pictures that demonstrate insufficient amounts of claimed ingredients which were integral to the formula he approved, though he only tested for a few.

In his announcement, Meadows claims that no theacrine was found in the product, an ingredient that works similar to caffeine but at more expense. As well, the tests seem to show that 44% of label claim for HydroMax Glycerol, a fast-acting carbohydrate.

These numbers could implicate something similar to the practice of protein spiking, where companies will use similar but cheaper ingredients to make their products more marketable and profitable. Although these specific ingredients mentioned by Meadows are more expensive than some of their similar acting alternatives, it’s not beyond reasons, especially considering that reflection in the cost to the consumer. But if they are used in lesser amounts, if at all, one can still get a similar effect and increased rates of profit"

You really want to support this guys business?
The intentional mislabeling makes sense for the hate. I was unaware too. At first I seen just the selling possible illegal stuff and from what half the board here uses I didn’t understand why they were upset. I get it now. Thanks for the post.