AAR Trest with some AAR DMZ

warrior737

Awards
I plan on running oral trest with oral DMZ for the next 4 -6 weeks and logging it here. Both AAR liquids.

Starting stats are 213 with 12% bf (maybe 12 %)

Im gonna run tudca, liv52, saw palmetto, fenugreek, ai nutrition cycle support, cissus, psyllium husk, and fish oil as supports. I plan on dosing 1 scoop psyllium, 1 scoop ai in the am with tudca, saw, fen, cissus and Liv 52. tudca, cissus, fish, and Liv 52 afternoon dosing also

Also have inhibit e, dim, armistine for estrogen conversion of trest if needed.

I wanna run the trest at 60mg, 2 30mg doses split daily for up to 6 weeks, DMZ 30mg 2 weeks and 45- 60mg weeks 3-5 . Then dropping the DMZ week 6. Usually dose the trest pwo in the am than, DMZ a few hrs later 1 time daily. Trest will get a 2nd dose 30 MG about 10 hrs after pwo dose.

My pct will be hcp clomid 50,50,25,25 with xcel epi arimiml. i also have some wicket pct I may add. I haven't decided on a test booster. I'm torn between viron or the new diesel. Im plan on running supports right through pct.

I am aiming for lean ulmuscle gains with minimal bloat. I have never ran DMZ before so I wanna try and log the progress.

Anyone have any suggestions or see somthing I should add or change. I want to keep all possible sides to a minimum. Any help or criticism is appreciated.

Sorry about the spelling and geammer. I'm on phone.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Have any taurine? I ran DMZ for 6 weeks, I got crazy lower back pumps around week 4

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Also what is your layout as far as workouts go?

warrior737

Awards
Got taurine for back pumps. My slip is usually chest, back, shoulders, legs. Arms every day. Pyramiding sets from light 10-15 rep to heavy 1-2 rep and back down to pump up. Training at 4 am fasted most days and maybe afew days afterwork. Training 4-6 days a week

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Any reason to drop the DMZ week 5? I would go 30,30,30,45,45,45, I ran mine 6 weeks at 40,40,40,40,40,60 and say pretty good gains, stacked mine with dermacrine, I would think stackin with trest would increase sides, I guess see how you feel weeks 3/4/5 and adjust as needed

warrior737

Awards
Dermicrine was my next choice for a test base. I also have sublingual dhea on hand. I may just run the trest 4 weeks and switch to Dermicrine. I keep hearing good things about it.

warrior737

Awards
No reason to drop the DMZ week 5. I have enough for a 6 week run at 60mg but never used it before.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Derm is an awesome product, will use it again in upcoming cycles, I could keep the boy up, no libido issues, and never felt truly lethargic , wish I would have stocked up on some DMZ before everyone got rid of it

warrior737

Awards
How much weight did u gain? Did u stop the dermicrine after the DMZ or into pct also?@+

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I started at like 249-250, buy the end of my winter bulk I was pushing 265, chest, shoulders, and def lats/back was much bigger, I was hungry as hell 24/7, I lost prob 5-7 since but my strength and size have remained for the most part, the cycle was back in January

warrior737

Awards
I'll take 5 lbs lean mass at the end of it for sure!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have any Exemestane on hand? Trest sides can get out of hand real easy

warrior737

Awards
No but I've ran it twice. As high as 120 MG orally a day with no issues while using eradicate as an ai. I have some bps eliminate too. I didn't wanna go with an rc cause there so harsh. I may pick some up now that you said it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No but I've ran it twice. As high as 120 MG orally a day with no issues while using eradicate as an ai. I have some bps eliminate too. I didn't wanna go with an rc cause there so harsh. I may pick some up now that you said it.
It would be a good idea. First time I ran trest I had no problems with just formastane but this time things got crazy. Exemestane and nolva saved my ass. Good luck, is this going to be a log?

warrior737

Awards
Thanks l. I also have 2 bottles of form. Could I use that in leau of exemestane. I've never used it before.

I'm gonna try and update the log frequently.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also have 2 bottles of form. Could I use that in leau of exemestane. I've never used it before
Forma goes great with trest imo. 200mg ed is a good dose for forma when running trest.

warrior737

Awards
I think thats 4 pumps. Last time I went that high my elbow joints killed

warrior737

Awards
Today the DMZ feels like it is filling me out a bit. I haven't used the trest yet. Scale said I was up 1.5 lbs and had good pumps this am while fasted with no pwo.

warrior737

Awards
Weight is the same this morning. Didn't hit the gym yesterday Had to work later and missed it this morning,. I did notice my bp is slightly elevated when I dosed alone first thing in the am on an empty stomach.. Today I took my supports before I dosed the dmz at 30 mg It helped with the bp feeling. I also dosed the trest at 15 mg this am and will be 15 afternoon. I also feel my body temp is a bit warmer. I did notice yesterday about 12 hrs after dosing the dmz I felt like I was going hypo and needed sugar or a nap. Nothing else to report.

warrior737

Awards
Took 3 grams taurine at lunch also upped my water. I'm sweating like a hog today. Its 88 deg. and I got no ac in my office. I was catching a slight back pump sitting ay my desk. For never running dmz in a liquid this stuff seems legit. I'm glad I have like 6 bottles stashed. I may bump up the dmz depending on what the next week holds.

warrior737

Awards
Hit the gym last night and my muscles felt fuller. Pumps were great. I bumped thedmz up to 45 mg. 30 am 15 PWO or about 12 hrs after first dose. I added in krill oil to assist heart and joint health and dropped fish oil. I am liking this stuff so far. Woke up with no soreness at all. Im excited to see what the next few weeks hold. I want to be looking jacked for my vacation next month. Should work out great. My pct will start the first day of 7 day vacation. I didn't weight my self this morning but my stomach feels like some of the flab has tightened up by the way my pants fit. May be placebo effect. haha

warrior737

Awards
up 2 lbs. Aggression is great in the gym. I am basically eating everything I see. I cant stop eating. Its sort of ridiculous like the osta munchies but way worse. Strength is up too. Hiut shoulders last night nad chest the day before. The pumps are good but I didn't have any food in me. Im going to try and smash down some carbs before my next workout. Back pumps have been minimum since supplementing 3 g taurine.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Aar made some pretty great products I must say. For a company that was on the later end of the whole ph time span, they produced some quality stuff at reasonable prices.

warrior737

Awards
The stuff is legit that's for sure. I have ran the trest before but never DMZ. I felt a bit lethargic this weekend. But that's sort of a mindset thing sometimes. I feel good on this run. Im going to weigh my self tonight. I cannot stop eating. And I mean everything in sight. My wife asked why I couldn't stop eating this weekend. I look and feel bigger as well. Muscles are definitely fuller. My lifts are also up. My shirts are hugging the guns! And I am visibly more vascular. Especially with a pump on.

warrior737

Awards
Dropped the trest yesterday. Everytime after about 5 minutes after taking it I begin to cough. I have also developed a lingering cough. I am going to start with the trest and will if it subsides. I have read others have this problem with trest or ment orally. Not saying this is it. But it is somewhere to start. Im up 4 lbs and strength is climbing quick.

warrior737

Awards
0 cough today so far. . Didn't spit anything and my chest feels much better.. Not 100 but better for sure. I hit my lower chest last night since it seems to be lagging and I hit arms as well. Basic stuff but all the reg weights feel lighter. DMZ is at 30 am 15 mg pre or 12 hrs later. Which occurs first.

warrior737

Awards
Update: Went into PCT 2 days ago. Up 10 lbs. Seems like a least half water. Gains were ok but the sides started kicking in at about 25 days. Lethargy, bit of libido loss, no morning wood, chest feeling heavy. DMZ was making basically making me feel unhealthy.

warrior737

Awards
A few days in using wicked PCT, Epi arimi, and clo I got crazy morning wood again. Seem to be bouncing back quick. Im glad about that. Mood has improved. Tapered back on the clomid to 25 EOD and may just drop it. 50 ed had me incredibly moody and aggressive. Also added Sustain Alpha today. About 10 minutes later this stuff definitely improves your mood as well. Interested to see what the next few days bring.

warrior737

Awards
Good. Sustain alpha is a great product and the wicked pct has me feeling good too. The clo on the other hand has my rats moody. Going to drop it this week. Strength is still up. Hit 315 last night with ease. Feel like the pumps have lost there intensity. I usually,don't use a pwo so I can notice the miscle hardness fading a bit. Overall still up 5 lbs and I feel like I dropped alot of water the first few days off. Wish I could of let the compound kick in more but the sides hit me too hard. Volvo140G

warrior737

Awards
Good. Sustain alpha is a great product and the wicked pct has me feeling good too. The clo on the other hand has my rats moody. Going to drop it this week. Strength is still up. Hit 315 last night with ease. Feel like the pumps have lost there intensity. I usually,don't use a pwo so I can notice the miscle hardness fading a bit. Overall still up 5 lbs and I feel like I dropped alot of water the first few days off. Wish I could of let the compound kick in more but the sides hit me too hard. Volvo140G
Also forgot I have been using the xcel epi pwo and endurance is rediclous!

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a dmz run with aars liquids. It went perfectly. Didn't use a test base and libido never dropped at all. Great compund anyway