A very excellent pre workout log starring Purus Labs CONDENSE

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good keep @ it!

How's the vascularity & pumps? Good for ya huh? No crashing either?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got 315 bro!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Good keep @ it!

How's the vascularity & pumps? Good for ya huh? No crashing either?
All good ! I'll point that out more often that Condense doesn't crash you out at all .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Epic fail on 315 . If I used poor form or bounced it I may have got it but F that. I think I can get there I just need some more work on my back. My shoulders are extremely strong for my size I think I'm just lacking back strength.

The good thing the MAX attempt didn't effect the rest of my workout. I still had plenty in the tank to finish and do some cardio 45 mins at a 12 incline 5 MPH.

Running out of good things to say about Condense ...... This is a product that will be in my rotation for sure. I like rotating Pre workouts and the fact it does not contain creatine makes it very felxible. I can't wait to use this product along with D-POL in a few months and see what kind of sick pumps it can cause.

Now for some fun : I mixed 4 scoops of Condense and made condense Ice cubes. I then poped a few in my intra workout mix and its quite the rush. My heart was beating like a aligator and I was talking to the paper towel dispenser but I sure could move some weights. I was the only maniac pushing the sled loaded with 45's for laps around the gym.

I'll try for a clean 155b 1 rep EZ curl bar and video it.

Pumps and energy have not had any dimished effects and again no crashing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Epic fail on 315 . If I used poor form or bounced it I may have got it but F that. I think I can get there I just need some more work on my back. My shoulders are extremely strong for my size I think I'm just lacking back strength.

The good thing the MAX attempt didn't effect the rest of my workout. I still had plenty in the tank to finish and do some cardio 45 mins at a 12 incline 5 MPH.

Running out of good things to say about Condense ...... This is a product that will be in my rotation for sure. I like rotating Pre workouts and the fact it does not contain creatine makes it very felxible. I can't wait to use this product along with D-POL in a few months and see what kind of sick pumps it can cause.

Now for some fun : I mixed 4 scoops of Condense and made condense Ice cubes. I then poped a few in my intra workout mix and its quite the rush. My heart was beating like a aligator and I was talking to the paper towel dispenser but I sure could move some weights. I was the only maniac pushing the sled loaded with 45's for laps around the gym.

I'll try for a clean 155b 1 rep EZ curl bar and video it.

Pumps and energy have not had any dimished effects and again no crashing.
Good update.
4 scoops come on man, that's a liability issue. :D
Instead of 155lb curl, video tape 405 squat for reps (in the curl rack). ;)

:joke:

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
NO!!! I didn't use all the cubes I just used 2 out of the 8. LOL It's gives ya a little extra boost and it tastes freaking great. I wouldnt do 4 scoops . Jokes aside thats a dumbass thing to do and dangerous. That's why things get the ban slap from the FDA.

2 cubes would = 1 scoop . So I usually do a scoop before than a scoop intra spaced over 60 to 80 mins.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
NO!!! I didn't use all the cubes I just used 2 out of the 8. LOL It's gives ya a little extra boost and it tastes freaking great. I wouldnt do 4 scoops . Jokes aside thats a dumbass thing to do and dangerous. That's why things get the ban slap from the FDA.

2 cubes would = 1 scoop . So I usually do a scoop before than a scoop intra spaced over 60 to 80 mins.
Couldn't agree more. People abuse the OTC stuff we have now & wonder why it has to "reformulated".

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Condense Ice cubes rule!!

I'm about to down a scoop and toss some Condense Ice Cubes in my shaker with some BCAA's.

High rep squats and Calf raises on tap. Condense seems to really pump up my smaller muscles like biceps and calf. Last time my calf muscles were crying big time.

I'm off all week dealing with house issues so I can get in some hardcore workouts. See how Condense works on some ultra high reps.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm liking the ice cube idea going to have to try that. Just have to make sure my kid doesn't get his hands on them... LOL

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hella good idea

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How does this compare/differ from other pre work outs you have tried?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
How does this compare/differ from other pre work outs you have tried?
I'll compare it with Prodigy since that's the most recent I tried and I think it's a great pre workout.

I would say it's by far the best tasting. Pumps are = or a bit better than Prodigy. Energy is on par with Prodigy. Endurance is better than Prodigy. Focus it's close. I was saving this for a final review but I feel if you want the creatine go with Prodigy if you don't go with Condense. I plan on alternating the 2 since I cycle off creatine . I think most people alternate pre workouts anyway.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll compare it with Prodigy since that's the most recent I tried and I think it's a great pre workout.

I would say it's by far the best tasting. Pumps are = or a bit better than Prodigy. Energy is on par with Prodigy. Endurance is better than Prodigy. Focus it's close. I was saving this for a final review but I feel if you want the creatine go with Prodigy if you don't go with Condense. I plan on alternating the 2 since I cycle off creatine . I think most people alternate pre workouts anyway.
Hell yea ConDense is my new fav... Gonna mix it with MM and or Focus XT today.... I will be tryin prodigy very soon! Gotta support my bro Ricky haha

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm dying to mix Condense with a few things once the log is done. First thing is 2 scoops of hemavol , and some carbs. That should pretty much create insane pumps .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm dying to mix Condense with a few things once the log is done. First thing is 2 scoops of hemavol , and some carbs. That should pretty much create insane pumps .
Drastic pumps haha...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
2 scoops 5g aakg and 3dpols was hell.. it hurt soo bad.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So how's this ConDense run going for ya?

How much you have left?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
So how's this ConDense run going for ya?

How much you have left?
Excellent stuff! I've been jacked by food poisoning though so I've been quiet . The only thing I've ate the past 3 days is some Greek yogurt and oats. I'll rest again tomorrow and start up again Monday . Condense has to shine for me I'm weak as a kitten right now .

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Excellent stuff! I've been jacked by food poisoning though so I've been quiet . The only thing I've ate the past 3 days is some Greek yogurt and oats. I'll rest again tomorrow and start up again Monday . Condense has to shine for me I'm weak as a kitten right now .
Get well brother! What did you eat?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Get well brother! What did you eat?
Boars head turkey in a whole wheat wrap! and it jacked me up. The way I see it if you're gonna get food poisoning it should be with something greasy and loaded with melted cheese . Not a damn turkey whole wheat wrap.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Boars head turkey in a whole wheat wrap! and it jacked me up. The way I see it if you're gonna get food poisoning it should be with something greasy and loaded with melted cheese . Not a damn turkey whole wheat wrap.
Lol I agree

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm still kinda jacked up . I'm gonna hit it tomorrow no matter what though I've been off too long.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm still kinda jacked up . I'm gonna hit it tomorrow no matter what though I've been off too long.
Get recovered and make it up!!! Haha recovery first

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
iPhone updates until I get the wifi set up at the new house.

Back to the gym after a week of sickness and stress . Anywho 2 scoops of Condense to kick things off this AM and man was I lit!!
I haven't taken anything in pretty much a week and 2 scoops had me looking to lift weights and invent sh!t.
Hit shoulders and got a immediate pump after a quick 2 warmup sets. I went light but had excellent strength and endurance . Superior pumps and energy today . Condense is legit as if there was any doubt . 2 scoops every day to finish up this log .

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Id probably cry if it was something like turkey that gave me food poisoning. I HATE poultry. I want to cry and throw up the chicken im forcing my self to eat

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Id probably cry if it was something like turkey that gave me food poisoning. I HATE poultry. I want to cry and throw up the chicken im forcing my self to eat
I agree . It's weird because I never get sick from food. I've been to Mexico 4 times and ate and drank everything and never had a issue. Now a bland ass turkey wrap gets me sick !

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree . It's weird because I never get sick from food. I've been to Mexico 4 times and ate and drank everything and never had a issue. Now a bland ass turkey wrap gets me sick !
Back to the red meat. :thumbsup:

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Back to the red meat. :thumbsup:
Red meat is best but no one in my house eats it so its a pain in the arse. I usually cook up some ground with brown rice once a week but that's it. I get most of my protien from chicken , eggs and mahi mahi .

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Happy to see u back brother!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Update later :
2 scoops condense this AM and 5 hours later still pumped .

Hand pumps
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348764857.235769.jpg

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
May have to give this a try.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How's the log comin brotha!!!