SUK Super Red Borneo
SUK Red Maengda
SUK Red Bali
SUK Super Green
SUK Green
SUK Stem and Vein
Old Forest Green Dampar
Old Forest White Hulu

With that said, a little bit about what should be expected from Red Bali and the Gold! Red Bali is typically known for its promotion of relaxation and pain relief; the higher you dose, the more of each you will experience, including sedation at higher doses. The Gold is said to provide a good boost in mood elevation and energy levels; a mild and subtle Kratom good for work and socializing.

IMG_20200316_104702_copy_2268x3024.jpeg
IMG_20200316_104709_copy_2268x3024.jpeg

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review

Life has been pretty hectic right now, so just now getting to a review of the products!

Both Red Bali and Gold Hulu Kapuas

Packaging:
Packaging is always great, and I like the design and graphic on the bag. Easy to open. Easy to seal. Durable.

Kratom Consistency:
Very fine, the consistency of flour.

Kratom Aroma:
An earthy scent, akin to tea. The aroma is pleasant.

Kratom Taste:
They both have a very tolerable taste. I am a very picky eater, have texture issues regarding food, and I am able to toss and wash, or mix with water and drink. It is an earthy taste, duh, it's ground leaf. The best way to take Kratom if you have taste and texture issues is to toss the Kratom in your mouth, and wash it down with grapefruit juice.

Red Bali Effects:

At low/moderate dose, between 2 and 5 grams, it provides euphoria, and a non jittery rush of energy. I will say, it is still relaxing, but there is energy in the onset of the dose at a low/mod low dose. Over time it does translate more into relaxation, with energy levels dropping off. At a single 8gram dose, you don't get the same rush of energy, but you also don't get sedated. You get a mood boost and relaxation that lasts for about 4 to 5 hours. The pain relief at both low and high doses is great with Red Bali! You can definitely feel your muscles relax, and aches and pains begin to diminish. The Kratom was darker than the Gold. This Kratom is a great Kratom for both morning and evening because it was not sedating; you should have no issue working, driving, or performing active tasks while taking Red Bali. I personally enjoyed using it daily while working.

Gold Hulu Kapuas Experience:

This Kratom is a very mild and subtle Kratom compared to the Red Bali, in my opinion of use at least. That is not a bad thing. It provides a very chill type feeling, best way to describe it. Stimulation and mood boost is mild, so if you wanted something less stimulating, this is the Kratom you should try. The pain relief was surprisingly great, and very comparable to the Red Bali in that regard. This Kratom is also good to take at any time during the day, and will not hinder you from performing any active tasks.

Overall, if you enjoy Kratom, pick up these two, and add them to your rotation!

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jealous. I HAVE to catch a promo when work has me out of state. 😂

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Initial thoughts

The packaging is great as always! Shipped discreet, and comes with a scoop that is about 2g if you do not have a scale. Packaging opens up, and seals well when you have grabbed some Kratom. Red Bali: The aroma is earthy, smells like tea, and is actually pleasant. The grain/consistency is like that of flour, it is very fine. With grapefruit juice, you can toss the powder directly in your mouth, take some juice, and you won't even taste the Kratom; goes down easy for those that cannot handle the earthy taste of Kratom. I did try some of the Kratom with just water, and it wasn't bad; tastes earthy, but bearable, and I am a picky eater.

Effects of Red Bali:

I was in some pain in the morning, and thought it would be good to try the Red Bali since reds tend to be good for pain. I took 3g, measured with a scale. About 30 minutes in I experienced a rush of euphoria and non jittery energy. About an hour in analgesic effects began to kick in. I had some back pain. The pain subsided over time. Ended up dosing 1g a couple hours later. For the first few hours, there was euphoria and energy, and then it mellowed out into relaxation; I wanted to lay in bed. I did not know the full extent of the pain relief until the Kratom finally wore off, of which I could tell it wore off because my back was very sore. I will test a high dose of Red Bali in the evening sometime to gauge how relaxing/sedating it can be.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just noticed, by visual inspection, the Red Bali is in fact a darker color.

Gold Hulu Kapuas Experience

Dosed 3g after my workout and before work. I began to feel it about 30 minutes after ingestion. Consistency is like flour, and taste was not bad, just earthy. It is very subtle, very mellow, calming; this is a very chill Kratom. It also has decent pain relief effects that I was not expecting! I dosed again a couple hours later, about 1.5g, and I have been able to maintain a mellow and focused feel, with decent pain relief. I really like batch.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yesterday evening I dosed 8g of Red Bali mixed in a glass of water. I was very surprised how it tasted and went down. This is the best tasting Kratom I have tried thus far! No gagging, no issue holding the liquid in my mouth, or swallowing. Very smooth going down. Effects began to set in within 30 minutes. A rush went over me, overwhelming relaxation! I was also having some pretty nasty lower back pain, and in about an hour, the pain greatly subsided. I figured at 8 grams I would be pretty sedated, but I was not, I was just relaxed, pain free, and feeling great! The pain relief lasted for about 5 to 6 hours at that dose, and on a near empty stomach. The relaxation lasted all the way until bed time, from 5pm. This Red Bali really rivals the Super Red Borneo!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I have been having lower back pain, maybe back pumps, and I think from taking LGD, so the Kratom has been great.

Yesterday I dosed 2g before work of Gold. It is again, very chill, very subtle, very mellow, and it did provide notable pain relief for the lower back pain. During first break of work, I dosed about 1.25g of Red, and it provided more stimulation than the Gold at that dose, and also did increase the pain relief for another few hours. At second break I dosed another 1g of Gold, and was surprised that the pain relief lasted all day at alternating low doses through the day. Oh, and back pumps suck.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosed 3g of Gold upon waking. It gave me a nice mood lift, and pain relief. It is still really subtle, real chill! I like it even though it is not really strong. I then dosed 1.5g of Red Bali before my workout at 1pm, and this provided some good motivation and synergy with my pre-workout!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosed 4g of Red Bali before starting work. About 45 minutes in, relaxation hit my body. Not too strong, not sedating, but a really good relaxed feeling; and I need that, cause sitting down in a chair for hours can tense up the body. Definitely a positive mood boost. I do still feel some lower back pain, so I may dose a little bit more to see if it dulls the pain a little bit.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ended up dosing 2 more grams of Red Bali, and 2 grams of gold. The result was a very positive mood boost for most of my work day, and good pain relief. I am going to try to keep doses low now to reverse tolerance.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Helped my father in law move for over 8 hours Saturday. So Sunday was the perfect opportunity to test this Kratom's ability to relax the muscles and offer total body pain relief. Sunday morning I took 2g of Red Bali and my body felt so good, compares to how my body felt the last move I did, which was for my brother in law. Night an day difference in pain level without and with Kratom. I did dose 4 more grams through Sunday, and it kept me feeling physically well despite how my body should of felt.

On Monday I dosed 2g Gold right before work, and that dose does provide me a pick me up. Mild energy boost. A motivational boost. About 3 hours into work I dosed 4g Red Bali, and it improved mood and motivation.

How do I feel in the morning before my first Kratom dose? Everyone will react differently, but I feel fine, no aches, no withdrawal symptoms, although I know I have built tolerance because both of the Kratom's so not hit the same way as when I first took them. That can honestly be resolved by taking at least a couple days off, and the word of the day would be: discipline.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosed 4g of Gold Kapa Hulu about 20 minutes ago pre work. I am beginning to feel motivation rise. A similar feel to coffee providing motivation, but without the stimmed feeling.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yesterday, I was feeling anxious, although not in my mind, but my body felt anxious. That's not a normal feeling physically or mentally for me.

I dosed 4g Red Bali, and about 30 minutes later the physical anxious feelings left. Body felt relaxed and calm. Felt relaxed the whole day and the anxious feelings did not come back.

Today I have dosed both Red and Gold. The effects I am experiencing are physical relaxation. Not really any added euphoria or motivation added today.

I will attempt self control and take a couple days off, to see how the Kratom will effect my body with a short tolerance break.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I did not have self control yesterday.

Before work I took 4g of Gold Hulu. I did experience motivation and some stimulation, and it hitting me was a surprise. There was a noticeable mood elevation boost. Around noon, I dosed 4g of Red Bali, and my body began to feel very relaxed. The relaxation lasted about 3 hours.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some consistency with both the Red Bali and Gold Hulu:

They both provide decent pain relief, and this is probably due to their alkaloid content. If you have some pain management issues, these two Kratom's will definitely help you out.

I did dose yesterday. (Have been dosing Gold first, and then Red a few hours later) I really enjoy using Kratom while working, especially since I work from home now, and work by itself has become so mundane, boring, slow. Especially sitting in my kitchen chair made for not sitting hours at a time, the Kratom has done a great job at keeping me physically loose, as to not stiffen up in pain for sitting for hours.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some consistency with both the Red Bali and Gold Hulu:

They both provide decent pain relief, and this is probably due to their alkaloid content. If you have some pain management issues, these two Kratom's will definitely help you out.

I did dose yesterday. (Have been dosing Gold first, and then Red a few hours later) I really enjoy using Kratom while working, especially since I work from home now, and work by itself has become so mundane, boring, slow. Especially sitting in my kitchen chair made for not sitting hours at a time, the Kratom has done a great job at keeping me physically loose, as to not stiffen up in pain for sitting for hours.
I agree both of these strains provide a decent pain relief. They also reduce stress and anxiety. They help me chill out for sure.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The last couple few days I have dosed with no restraint.

I dosed about 14g each day over the last few days. About 7g of each Kratom.

My take away from that.

Pain relief was good all day.
After the first dose of Kratom, there is a slight mood boost, and some stimulation. Dosing a lot more later in did not improve mood or stimulation, but pain relief remained. Getting over 10g of Kratom, I was more easily agitated. Although I did not suffer insomnia, I do not feel great the morning after; joints more agitated, mild headache, and a little sluggish.

The takeaway is, keep dose consistently at a lower dose like @ELROCK does, and you won't experience become extremely tolerant to Kratom, and you probably won't experience negative side effects.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review

Life has been pretty hectic right now, so just now getting to a review of the products!

Both Red Bali and Gold Hulu Kapuas

Packaging:
Packaging is always great, and I like the design and graphic on the bag. Easy to open. Easy to seal. Durable.

Kratom Consistency:
Very fine, the consistency of flour.

Kratom Aroma:
An earthy scent, akin to tea. The aroma is pleasant.

Kratom Taste:
They both have a very tolerable taste. I am a very picky eater, have texture issues regarding food, and I am able to toss and wash, or mix with water and drink. It is an earthy taste, duh, it's ground leaf. The best way to take Kratom if you have taste and texture issues is to toss the Kratom in your mouth, and wash it down with grapefruit juice.

Red Bali Effects:

At low/moderate dose, between 2 and 5 grams, it provides euphoria, and a non jittery rush of energy. I will say, it is still relaxing, but there is energy in the onset of the dose at a low/mod low dose. Over time it does translate more into relaxation, with energy levels dropping off. At a single 8gram dose, you don't get the same rush of energy, but you also don't get sedated. You get a mood boost and relaxation that lasts for about 4 to 5 hours. The pain relief at both low and high doses is great with Red Bali! You can definitely feel your muscles relax, and aches and pains begin to diminish. The Kratom was darker than the Gold. This Kratom is a great Kratom for both morning and evening because it was not sedating; you should have no issue working, driving, or performing active tasks while taking Red Bali. I personally enjoyed using it daily while working.

Gold Hulu Kapuas Experience:

This Kratom is a very mild and subtle Kratom compared to the Red Bali, in my opinion of use at least. That is not a bad thing. It provides a very chill type feeling, best way to describe it. Stimulation and mood boost is mild, so if you wanted something less stimulating, this is the Kratom you should try. The pain relief was surprisingly great, and very comparable to the Red Bali in that regard. This Kratom is also good to take at any time during the day, and will not hinder you from performing any active tasks.

Overall, if you enjoy Kratom, pick up these two, and add them to your rotation!