A/T DMZ + 200mg test/wk. Thinking about adding 11kt?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay every one, very first thread I've ever started!!!

Now that I got that out of the way; I'm thinking about adding in some of the new OL UK 11kt. Currently on week two of a twelve week test and DMZ cycle. Here's what my layout looks like...

Test: 200mg per wk for whole duration
DMZ: 15/30/45/45
11kt: ?

Goal here is to lean back out after grad school molested me.

Current weight is 247.1lb, bf 20% (callipers).

My ultimate question is this; am I going to see a huge effect from adding in the 11kt as far as fat loss goes? Looking for someone with prior 11kt experience to chime in. And some b4 and after pics would be nice :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally think that stuff goes with anything. As of tonight (tracking says it will land today), I will be adding it to my Test and Tren cycle.

I have ran Iron Legion XI-KT with an Ostarine cycle and also oral 11-oxo with a low dose of Test. In both cases I'm certain it enhanced the results of each cut.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally think that stuff goes with anything. As of tonight (tracking says it will land today), I will be adding it to my Test and Tren cycle.

I have ran Iron Legion XI-KT with an Ostarine cycle and also oral 11-oxo with a low dose of Test. In both cases I'm certain it enhanced the results of each cut.
Could you quantify it in anyway, what about kick in time?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could you quantify it in anyway, what about kick in time?
I've cut with and cut without it, both successfully. But with it I seem to have another level of hardness and definition to my troublesome midsection.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've cut with and cut without it, both successfully. But with it I seem to have another level of hardness and definition to my troublesome midsection.
Okay good, thats what I'm looking for is some help in the mid section. It seems like I can never get bellow 10% bf, and I always get to where my abs are just barely showing. I'm hoping this will be that edge I need.