A step up from natural supplements.

Azov

Azov

Awards
44 years old, 5'7 138 Lb lifting all my life on and off. Trained crossfit. Nowadays I do stronglifts with assistance exercises and kettlebells/asssult bike/skierg 3 times a week. I have an ability to gain and lose weight fairly easily. Some gastrointestinal and anxiety problems. Tried all staples possible along the years. CLA works wonders on body fat recomposition and tightening sking. Tried Mass max xt along with MULTIVITAMINS, BETAINE, JOINT PROTECTOR, CELLTECH and CREA-BOMB adding AMIX RECOVERY MAX after working out and loved it ( gained 11 lb in less than 8 weeks but got quite a bit fat around my stomach since I wasn't very strict on my diet). Now recomposed that weight. Tried mk677 and laxogenin not sure yet, I think it gave me acid reflux and ARA which was too hard on my joints and stomach. I didn't like it much so much. Still have unopened follidrone, ORIG1N from OL and some Test booster from AMIX. Looking for a For a step further from natural aids with the LEAST SIDE EFFECTS and NO STIMULANT whatsoever to buid mass/strength or for body recomp. What would you recommend? XI-KT, ANDROTEST, HAVOC, 11-OXO, HALODROL CYNOSTANE or start with OSTARINE? Also considering transdermals to avoid beeing harsh on my stomach. Thank you in advance.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
You lost me at CLA works wonders and Celltech also format is painful to read. Please clean it up and im sure folks will help

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My man, ***formatting your message will help other digest and give you some feedback and help.
The first thing I noticed after reading and reformatting your test was, you're all over the place with products.

Gaining 11 pounds and a lot of fat means you were in too much of a caloric surplus.
A great deal of water weight was also added and subsequently subtracted. Don't waste your time and energy. This is a mararthon. This may help you gain some better more complete responses.

All my best,
M

PS: The Follidrone will help you no matter what you goal is. It's one of the healthiest supplments you can take.
***Use the "Go Advanced" button for editing and formatting"

STATS
44 years old,
5'7 138 Lb
Lifting all my life on and off
Trained crossfit

Nowadays I do stronglifts with assistance exercises and kettlebells/asssult bike/skierg 3 times a week. I have an ability to gain and lose weight fairly easily. Some gastrointestinal and anxiety problems. Tried all staples possible along the years.

CLA works wonders on body fat recomposition and tightening sking.
Tried Mass max xt along with

• MULTIVITAMINS
  • BETAINE
  • JOINT PROTECTOR
  • CELLTECH
  • CREA-BOMB
ADDING
AMIX RECOVERY MAX after working out and loved it ( gained 11 lb in less than 8 weeks but got quite a bit fat around my stomach since I wasn't very strict on my diet).

Now recomposed that weight.
Tried mk677 and laxogenin not sure yet, I think it gave me acid reflux and ARA which was too hard on my joints and stomach. I didn't like it much so much. Still have unopened follidrone, ORIG1N from OL and some Test booster from AMIX.

Looking for a For a step further from natural aids with the LEAST SIDE EFFECTS and NO STIMULANT whatsoever to buid mass/strength or for body recomp. What would you recommend?

• XI-KT
  • ANDROTEST
  • HAVOC
  • 11-OXO
  • HALODROL
  • CYNOSTANE
  • or start with OSTARINE?
Also considering transdermals to avoid beeing harsh on my stomach. Thank you in advance.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My man, ***formatting your message will help other digest and give you some feedback and help.
The first thing I noticed after reading and reformatting your test was, you're all over the place with products.

Gaining 11 pounds and a lot of fat means you were in too much of a caloric surplus.
A great deal of water weight was also added and subsequently subtracted. Don't waste your time and energy. This is a mararthon. This may help you gain some better more complete responses.

All my best,
M

PS: The Follidrone will help you no matter what you goal is. It's one of the healthiest supplments you can take.
***Use the "Go Advanced" button for editing and formatting"

STATS
44 years old,
5'7 138 Lb
Lifting all my life on and off
Trained crossfit

Nowadays I do stronglifts with assistance exercises and kettlebells/asssult bike/skierg 3 times a week. I have an ability to gain and lose weight fairly easily. Some gastrointestinal and anxiety problems. Tried all staples possible along the years.

CLA works wonders on body fat recomposition and tightening sking.
Tried Mass max xt along with

• MULTIVITAMINS
  • BETAINE
  • JOINT PROTECTOR
  • CELLTECH
  • CREA-BOMB
ADDING
AMIX RECOVERY MAX after working out and loved it ( gained 11 lb in less than 8 weeks but got quite a bit fat around my stomach since I wasn't very strict on my diet).

Now recomposed that weight.
Tried mk677 and laxogenin not sure yet, I think it gave me acid reflux and ARA which was too hard on my joints and stomach. I didn't like it much so much. Still have unopened follidrone, ORIG1N from OL and some Test booster from AMIX.

Looking for a For a step further from natural aids with the LEAST SIDE EFFECTS and NO STIMULANT whatsoever to buid mass/strength or for body recomp. What would you recommend?

• XI-KT
  • ANDROTEST
  • HAVOC
  • 11-OXO
  • HALODROL
  • CYNOSTANE
  • or start with OSTARINE?
Also considering transdermals to avoid beeing harsh on my stomach. Thank you in advance.
Jesus. You just did the work for him.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the least amount of sides that would still give you results, I would recommend Vector, Invictus, 11keto, or androsterone, in order of least to most sides (but none of these should cause much in the way of noticeable sides, just watch your blood pressure and cholesterol if you choose prohormones)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are looking at transdermals ironlegion.com and iconicformulations.com is where you should look....my code THEBIGT is good for 25% off at both sites!!!

if you have questions about any of the products post here or shoot me a pm, I enjoy talking about them and if I can't answer a question I will find out the answer for you...good luck!!!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
At 51, I use Folidrone, Vector and Viron (and or LJ100) at about 600mg per day as staples.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards