A question regarding sarm use around surgery time

peakgainz

Awards
Hey guys, I want your opinion on the following.

Let's say I started an LGD MK677 cycle for 9 weeks , and later on cycle I have been scheduled by my orthodontist that I should have a jaw surgery done wich will require 6 possilbe weeks of no training (still not sure of duration and if I can still do few exercises ) 2 first weeks from it only liquids (no chewing) post surgery . The problem is the surgery is still unsure at this point.

What do you think guys ? , I would like to make some gains and keep the fresh and old gains/strength as maximum as possible during post surgery detraining phase. Or yet do you have a better planning of how I should proceed.

:33:

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You really ought to avoid anything but HGH and similar if you’re healing.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
6 weeks of non training would basically kill any gains you made prior that operation

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
6 weeks of non training would basically kill any gains you made prior that operation
I second this. I took off about the same length of training after a sarms cycle due to work and life getting super busy. And I slowly lost all my gains. It’s always a rollercoaster. You can’t take that long of a break in eating and training if you want to keep your gains. I’d hold off till you recover.

I’ve been planning to start a test/tbol/eq cycle in january but now I have to wait till mid feb because I have an appt with the endocrinologist feb 1. Bummer, but the right move is to wait. So I feel the struggle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I second this. I took off about the same length of training after a sarms cycle due to work and life getting super busy. And I slowly lost all my gains. It’s always a rollercoaster. You can’t take that long of a break in eating and training if you want to keep your gains. I’d hold off till you recover.

I’ve been planning to start a test/tbol/eq cycle in january but now I have to wait till mid feb because I have an appt with the endocrinologist feb 1. Bummer, but the right move is to wait. So I feel the struggle.
I like the looks of that planned cycle. Keep us informed.
... And if it pertains to things discussed on this board... Let us know how the Endocrinologist goes (if you're open to that).

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I like the looks of that planned cycle. Keep us informed.
... And if it pertains to things discussed on this board... Let us know how the Endocrinologist goes (if you're open to that).
Found out I have under active thyroid, outrageously high values for fsh and lh, high LDL and test levels at 315ng/ml. Not sure how they’re gonna address all that but I might have to push it out even further. I’m bummed man!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found out I have under active thyroid, outrageously high values for fsh and lh, high LDL and test levels at 315ng/ml. Not sure how they’re gonna address all that but I might have to push it out even further. I’m bummed man!
Wow, I bet! I'm sure they'll get it straightened out man.
Keep us informed.

peakgainz

Awards
Let's say the surgery will be 6-8months or from now? Still a bad idea to get some gains before then?
My reasoning is to go with a compound that is easy on recovery and on keepable gains. While being fully recovered from cycle by 4 or more weeks by surgey date. And after surgery maybe some muscle memory will occur faster. idk?

CultiVader I hope things will get back to rocking sooner . Keep us informed!

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
Let's say the surgery will be 6-8months or from now? Still a bad idea to get some gains before then?
My reasoning is to go with a compound that is easy on recovery and on keepable gains. While being fully recovered from cycle by 4 or more weeks by surgey date. And after surgery maybe some muscle memory will occur faster. idk?

CultiVader I hope things will get back to rocking sooner . Keep us informed!
If it’s 6-8 months out then you have time. But still, you’re gonna lose it if you stop eating and training for 6 weeks. Might as well just go ahead and do it. I understand the itch to get started and there’s always fluctuation in this game anyways.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would use BPC-157 and maybe TB-500 (after surgery) to heal faster

peakgainz

Awards
Alright thanks guys for the suggestions. I will make up my decision shortly.

I will try to get around some, I would love to get back faster! MK677 not big of a deal for that, right?