A must watch

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I recently bough Netflix and I came across this title, which you can stream instantly to your computer or xbox, and gave it a watch.

Eye opening. I highly recommend watching this if you can.

Bigger Stronger Faster* (2008)

Edit: I'm not advertising for them....just a convenient way to get the documentary

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I recently bough Netflix and I came across this title, which you can stream instantly to your computer or xbox, and gave it a watch.

Eye opening. I highly recommend watching this if you can.

Bigger Stronger Faster* (2008)

Edit: I'm not advertising for them....just a convenient way to get the documentary
I hear we've landed on the moon as well. Just busting your balls man. It's actually a decent documentary although the brothers are kind of idiots. The one guy is like 40 isn't muscular at all and thinks he can be a pro wrestler. The other brother is a power lifter which I've never understood just seems terrible for your body.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
O yea the older brother is ridiculous. He has the "we won state in 1979" mentality and can't let go. I just loved how it showed how our politicians have no clue what they are talking about (The man in charge of the Congressional steroid hearings thinks the legal drinking age is 18).
My favorite part though was the man who lives in Plano, TX and whose son committed suicide (tragedy and I don't mean to sound cold) and says steroids killed his son. The son was 17 years old. He doesn't blame himself for buying steroids for his son, or the fact that his son was on anti-depressants, or that he drank heavily, he just says steroids killed his son. He testified in Congress to ban all steroids and runs a website that makes thousands to ban all hormones. He can't tell you how they work, what he son took, or why they killed him.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
O yea the older brother is ridiculous. He has the "we won state in 1979" mentality and can't let go. I just loved how it showed how our politicians have no clue what they are talking about (The man in charge of the Congressional steroid hearings thinks the legal drinking age is 18).
My favorite part though was the man who lives in Plano, TX and whose son committed suicide (tragedy and I don't mean to sound cold) and says steroids killed his son. The son was 17 years old. He doesn't blame himself for buying steroids for his son, or the fact that his son was on anti-depressants, or that he drank heavily, he just says steroids killed his son. He testified in Congress to ban all steroids and runs a website that makes thousands to ban all hormones. He can't tell you how they work, what he son took, or why they killed him.
The main guy actually wasn't that bad but his brothers are just typical douchebags. I thought that was funny too where he says wait what's the legal drinking age..... I mean seriously how would you not know that. As far as the kid killing himself that had nothing to do with steroids he had other issues and just happened to be on steroids before he killed himself. That would be like me taking a pottery class then killing myself and someone saying well the pottery class made him do it.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I loved when he asked that guy if he thought it was irresponsible to not inform the public that his son was also clinically depressed on his website that demonizes steroids. He said of course it isn't necessary information.