A MUST READ for All VPX Haters & Lovers

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
wow, them are fightin' words if I've ever seen them!!

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
hahaha...I find it funny how egotistical he is that he calls himself "The Guru".

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Though BB.com needs serious help the VPX guy is pompous and deserves a good humbling.

HARDCORE

Awards
HA! The guy needs to come down to earth and realize he isn't a "Guru", that just makes him sound even more stupid. I don't like how BB.com is being run, but they sure pissed off VPX huh?

HAHA!

HARDCORE

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
in a way its almost like the pot callin the kettle black...seriously, we all agree bb.com could be run better one reason we all migrated over here and spend most of our time here. its funny to me he accuses bb.com members of behaving like a child and does the same thing. thats funny...:p :p

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Man I've read two issues of his magazines and this dude Jack Owoc is a blatant liar, which I find it hypocrytical since he is VERY RELIGIOUS in his magazines. He writes about how you can gain the same on his Paradeca and Decavar the same as you would on real Test and Deca which I find amusing. I don't know if his products are good or bad 'cause I'll never try them, but IMO Jack Owoc is a ****-talking pussy who lies and professes to be a hardcore Christian with good morals.

quasar

Awards
A pious ****-talkin pussy? that's gotta be one of the best insults I've heard in a while; get 'em bro! VPX products are just as bad as SDI labs for blatantly trying to mimic gear w/ no balls whatsoever.  They need to be shot down from that high horse anyway! People can feel it when **** works, so why charge so much for crap everyone else sells for less?