A.M.S Dienedrone Log Opportunity!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond. In that respect, it is a very potent anabolic and has very little androgenic effects. This makes it very close to a perfect anabolic for anyone that is looking for clean gains with very little side effects. It cannot turn into estrogen or DHT, so it is very safe to use and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle. Dienedrone is the perfect anabolic to stack with our other pro-hormones or on its own for lean bulk results.

Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function. It is a very potent hardening anabolic for anyone that is looking for lean, mass gains and cannot convert to estrogen or DHT due to its low androgenic profile, and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle.

Ok guys I need the usual stuff, please be as detailed as possible

Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at:

Attachments

SSGMCC

Awards
hey johnjessica is this still open or already started?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
hey johnjessica is this still open or already started?
if your talking about the dienedrone log opp.its done for me already!..but the other logger has a couple more days left!

SSGMCC

Awards
that is the bad thing about being over seas for a while. miss out on the good stuff...lol thanks bslick69b

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
that is the bad thing about being over seas for a while. miss out on the good stuff...lol thanks bslick69b
Keep your eyes open for our next one coming soon!