W/U 115lbs x5, 140lbs x5, 170lbs x5
Set 1 185lbs x5
Set 2 210lbs x5
Set 3 240lbs x5

Accessory Work
D/L 140lbs (5x10)
G/M 105lbs (5x10)

Notes
I used 2 scoops of BCAA+SAA in 20oz of water and sipped it throughout my workout.I think 2 scoops is a good dose.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I might try two scoops tomorrow too. The single scoop has just worked so well for me.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you notice an energy boost from it?
No. I'm have noticed thy since I've been using BCAA+SAA that my endurance and ability to keep the higher weights moving throughout the sessions are improved.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. I'm have noticed thy since I've been using BCAA+SAA that my endurance and ability to keep the higher weights moving throughout the sessions are improved.
That is what I am noticing but I associated to an energy boost.I train fasted in the morning and think this is a great product for this type of training.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
That is what I am noticing but I associated to an energy boost.I train fasted in the morning and think this is a great product for this type of training.
cellular energy boost gentlemen, that's what this can be called..
very different (and perhaps even more useful) then a simple "energy/stimulant" type of energy boost

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HW.jpg

Friday 10/31/2014 Shoulder Day

Seated OHP
W/U bar x5, 55lbs x5, 65lbs x5
Set 1 85lbs x5
Set 2 95lbs x5
Set 3 105lbs x7

Accessory Work
Arnold Press 25lbs DB (5x10)
Chin Ups (5x10)

Notes
I used 2 scoops of BCAA+SAA today.Shoulders are my weakest lifts due to a bike accident.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My shoulders are finally coming along after years of abusing them with improper form.

105 is still heavy...

Happy Halloween Koi!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday 11/1 & Sunday 11/2/2014

These were both off days.

Week 1 Over all Thoughts

FINAFLEX G8-provides great sleep without waking up groggy.The taste is 10/10.
FINAFLEX BCAA+SAA for me provides a stim like boost and helps me with recovery/endurance.The taste is 10/10.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Saturday 11/1 & Sunday 11/2/2014 These were both off days. Week 1 Over all Thoughts FINAFLEX G8-provides great sleep without waking up groggy.The taste is 10/10. FINAFLEX BCAA+SAA for me provides a stim like boost and helps me with recovery/endurance.The taste is 10/10.
Glad they are working out so well for you. Yeah, I'd have to agree on taste. They knocked it out of the park on both!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
which flavor bcaas you guys try? ive only had the gr apple.. its ok for me but not what I expected

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
Big Blue Raz fan here! I could drink it like Gatorade several times a day...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it a sour apple taste?
Nah, doesn't taste sour to me. Just a mild Granny Smith Apple taste...

FINAFLEX did a great job of not making it bitter. Even at 2scoops it's not too overpowering.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, doesn't taste sour to me. Just a mild Granny Smith Apple taste...

FINAFLEX did a great job of not making it bitter. Even at 2scoops it's not too overpowering.
With the exception the OG G8, you guys really nailed your flavoring.Everything taste 10/10 great.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree. About the best tasting powdered supp I have ever tasted ;)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday 11/3/2014 Bench Day

Bench Press (3x3)
Warmups(1x5) 85lbs,105lbs
Set 1 120lbs x3
Set 2 140lbs x3
Set 3 155lbs x5

Assistance Work
2 Board BP 105lbs (5x10)
CGBP 85lbs (5x10)

Notes
I used 2 soops of BCAA+SAA with 20oz of water.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's a strait up bench routine if I ever seen one! how you like them 2 boarders?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love g8, I normally just chew the powder and down it with some water 20 minutes before bed.

I have sleeping problems that I take medication for and all and G8 is one of the best products to help get some much needed rest. Rem 8.0 is also good but you gotta be careful with that stuff, if it hasn't changed the phenibut in it can have some addictive effects.

Tangents galore, glad you are enjoying

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
G8 includes phenibut as well, I just want to make that clear. used as directed there is nothing to worry about. ive been out for several days now and have had zero side effects from stopping use.. and I use it daily not 5 on 2 off.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love g8, I normally just chew the powder and down it with some water 20 minutes before bed.

I have sleeping problems that I take medication for and all and G8 is one of the best products to help get some much needed rest. Rem 8.0 is also good but you gotta be careful with that stuff, if it hasn't changed the phenibut in it can have some addictive effects.

Tangents galore, glad you are enjoying
That's hard core

G8 includes phenibut as well, I just want to make that clear. used as directed there is nothing to worry about. ive been out for several days now and have had zero side effects from stopping use.. and I use it daily not 5 on 2 off.
The dreaded phenibut withdraws.I never had any problems with it either.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The more you know!

I guess I've just never looked for it in chemical format.

Its strange I noticed a bit with the Ronnie Coleman/REM 8.0 but G8 feels clean as can be.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday 11/4/2014 Squat Day

Box Squats
W/U 95lbs x5,135lbs x5,
185lbs x3
205lbs x3
225lbs x4

Accessory Work
Squats 105lbs (5X10 ATG) Done with 2 second pause at bottom
SLDL 105lbs (5x10)

Notes
I used 2 scoops of BCAA+SAA with 20oz of water during workout.My preworkout is 2oz of espresso with 12 ozs of dark roast coffee.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmm. Haven't had espresso in a while.

Nice squatting Koi!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday 111/6/2014 Dead Lift Day

Deadlift
W/U 115lbs x5, 140lbs x5, 170lbs x5
Set 1 200lbs x3
Set 2 220lbs x3
Set 3 260lbs x6

Accessory Work
D/L 140lbs (5x10)
G/M 105lbs (5x10)

Notes
2 scoops of BCAA+SAA used during workout.I am about to make a sacrilegious statement here in regards to this product.It works as good as (-)-epicatechin did for me with endurance.I have used 2 different -(-) epi products and I am getting the same results with BCAA+SAA at 1/2 the price.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong dead Koi.

Notes
2 scoops of BCAA+SAA used during workout.I am about to make a sacrilegious statement here in regards to this product.It works as good as (-)-epicatechin did for me with endurance.I have used 2 different -(-) epi products and I am getting the same results with BCAA+SAA at 1/2 the price.
Great feedback too! Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday 11/7/2014 Shoulder Day

Seated OHP
W/U bar x5, 55lbs x5, 65lbs x5
Set 1 95lbs x3
Set 2 105lbs x3
Set 3 115lbs x3

Accessory Work
Arnold Press 25lbs DB (5x10)
Chin Ups with 10lbs (5x10)

Notes
I took 2 scoops of BCAA+SAA with 20oz of water today.I have used 19-1/2 scoops of BCAA+SAA so far.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats your 19.5 scoop opinion?
Effectiveness 10/10
1. I am getting a stim like boost and thanks to snagencyV2 I understand it is a cellular energy boost.
2. I am noticing my endurance is improved with my accessory lifts.IMO it is better then the 2 different -(-)epi products that I have ran.
3. Recovery I am not as sore the next day and being 48 this is a huge positive for me.
4.The taste is a 10/10.I never used any BCCAA product and can't compare.BCAA+SAA tastes/smells great and from what I have learned here most taste/smell nasty.

This pretty much sums it up to what I have noticed so far.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well that's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.. :poke:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Effectiveness 10/10
1. I am getting a stim like boost and thanks to snagencyV2 I understand it is a cellular energy boost.
2. I am noticing my endurance is improved with my accessory lifts.IMO it is better then the 2 different -(-)epi products that I have ran.
3. Recovery I am not as sore the next day and being 48 this is a huge positive for me.
4.The taste is a 10/10.I never used any BCCAA product and can't compare.BCAA+SAA tastes/smells great and from what I have learned here most taste/smell nasty.

This pretty much sums it up to what I have noticed so far.
:study: