A.i. use and where to find

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I was going to use arimistane but seems like it actually does nothing for real symptoms such as puffy nipples etc.

I just need some for on hand if problems might occurr my source only has serms.

If one were to use an a.i , should it be ran immediately with the cycle? How do you propose Ed or Eod? Or x2 week ? Also which one.

I have some dbol on hand and was thinking of running it at a low dose 20mg-30mg only for the last 4 weeks of my cycle which consisted of Sarms and some 4 andro. I have used clomid at 25 mg once a week or every other week throughout the entire length so far I'm 7 weeks in.

I have not noticed any symptoms of gyno yet as im not prone to gyno, which makes me think arimistane could possibly work.

So far the cycle has been great and I'm sitting at 270 lbs which is the weight I was at the beginning but way less fat and way more muscular. So **** is working!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Virtus is pretty potent stuff!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wondering...what makes formestane legal (in europe) while aromasin isnt (otc)? They are both steroidal irreversible ai's.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I was going to use arimistane but seems like it actually does nothing for real symptoms such as puffy nipples etc.

I just need some for on hand if problems might occurr my source only has serms.

If one were to use an a.i , should it be ran immediately with the cycle? How do you propose Ed or Eod? Or x2 week ? Also which one.

I have some dbol on hand and was thinking of running it at a low dose 20mg-30mg only for the last 4 weeks of my cycle which consisted of Sarms and some 4 andro. I have used clomid at 25 mg once a week or every other week throughout the entire length so far I'm 7 weeks in.

I have not noticed any symptoms of gyno yet as im not prone to gyno, which makes me think arimistane could possibly work.

So far the cycle has been great and I'm sitting at 270 lbs which is the weight I was at the beginning but way less fat and way more muscular. So **** is working!
with what you have you liekly don't need more than something OTC. SNS Inhibit E has done perfectly well for me and many others (including bloodwork posted showing 10+ point e level drops) so that would be my OTC recommendation.

If you want to go Rx, I personally prefer aromasin due to its suicidal nature and no need to taper, but again, I highly doubt you need it with what you listed.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1 week so far on 30mg dbol and a little of dermacrine. First time I've used real gear. Feeling great, no sides no gyno no problems. Also running 25mg arimistane daily 1200mg milk thistle 250 mg nac citrus bergamot and animal pak. Yes I know I'm fat but the gains! F*ck Sarms, sh*t way harsh on me.
Weighing 278lbs at 6'0ft. Natty no longer.