A Healthy Person’s Experience With COVID And What I Learned

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A HEALTHY PERSON’S EXPERIENCE WITH COVID AND WHAT I LEARNED

So… I got COVID. Yup, the good old Mexican beer virus. But I’m healthy, so no worries, right? Wrong. Look, I’m not here to sway you to get the vaccine or not get the vaccine, that’s 100% up to you and your doctor. What I want to accomplish with this article is to take you inside my experience with the virus, what happened, how I got through it, and whether or not it really matters if you’re healthy or not when you get it.

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2021/a-healthy-persons-experience-with-covid-and-what-i-learned/

Attachments

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd consider myself in the top percentile when it comes to health and it knocked me down for 23 days. 9 days of absolutely debilitating pain when even wind on my skin hurt, then the breathing where I didn't sleep for almost 72 hours because every time I laid down I felt like I was drowning so would jump in a panic. Only 100+mg of medical MMJ helped here and time. On top of this was zero energy, where I literally crawled from room to room at the house a few times. The taste thing came and went pretty fast, only lasting about 2 days.

I ended up dealing with continued breathing issues for about 2 months after (got it in Feb) but my wife and oldest daughter still deal with the taste and smell problems now 10 months later.

I also know people that didn't even know they had it and are in far less health. Lol, who knows...

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd consider myself in the top percentile when it comes to health and it knocked me down for 23 days. 9 days of absolutely debilitating pain when even wind on my skin hurt, then the breathing where I didn't sleep for almost 72 hours because every time I laid down I felt like I was drowning so would jump in a panic. Only 100+mg of medical MMJ helped here and time. On top of this was zero energy, where I literally crawled from room to room at the house a few times. The taste thing came and went pretty fast, only lasting about 2 days.

I ended up dealing with continued breathing issues for about 2 months after (got it in Feb) but my wife and oldest daughter still deal with the taste and smell problems now 10 months later.

I also know people that didn't even know they had it and are in far less health. Lol, who knows...
have them try curcumin for taste/smell to come back. Helios 100 if you don't have one yet

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
A HEALTHY PERSON’S EXPERIENCE WITH COVID AND WHAT I LEARNED

So… I got COVID. Yup, the good old Mexican beer virus. But I’m healthy, so no worries, right? Wrong. Look, I’m not here to sway you to get the vaccine or not get the vaccine, that’s 100% up to you and your doctor. What I want to accomplish with this article is to take you inside my experience with the virus, what happened, how I got through it, and whether or not it really matters if you’re healthy or not when you get it.

👉https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2021/a-healthy-persons-experience-with-covid-and-what-i-learned/
This may sound redundant but were you taking vitamin D? Most people no matter how healthy they are or appear are deficient in vitamin D. I been lucky myself, my girlfriend got it but I didn’t and I was flying back and forth to Florida during 2020 and 21. I take quercitin in the morning followed by apigenin 30 minutes later, I been taking these supplements for the past 5-6 years for antioxidant purposes. Come to find out that quercitin is being studied for covid exclusively for its benefits against the virus. Since the pandemic I started taking green vibrance in the morning mixed with real mushrooms 5 defenders formula (absolutely amazing for the immune system) and vitamin C powder. Then my multI, zinc, vitamin E gamma tocopherol, vitamin D3 with K2 at 5000iu’s daily, and lastly I take Viron for test but I found out that the boron in it also increases the absorption of vitamin D. So far so good. I’m 53, so I hope this helps others.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn so much for the Hippocratic oath. Glad you got through