A HALF-DOZEN Loggers Needed!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well you could sign me up for your mk but I already use it so I know it's good. Lol I would like to try your yk11 and log it. But I haven't run any other yk11 to give a comparison to. Also get that s23 in. Lol I'm anxious to try it and like to buy products off of you. Everything I've had of yours so far has been top notch.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely interested in trying MK677. Currently on my lean bulk for the next 4 months. I have done a couple logs here with everyday update.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you could sign me up for your mk but I already use it so I know it's good. Lol I would like to try your yk11 and log it. But I haven't run any other yk11 to give a comparison to. Also get that s23 in. Lol I'm anxious to try it and like to buy products off of you. Everything I've had of yours so far has been top notch.
The s23 is coming... And something else I think you guys will really like but I'm not going to say what it is just yet... Raws are on the way!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
The s23 is coming... And something else I think you guys will really like but I'm not going to say what it is just yet... Raws are on the way!
Wont say what it is... What a jerk lol i hate it when people do that

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wont say what it is... What a jerk lol i hate it when people do that
Haha lets just say its something out of the box and that it will give MA research a whole new dimension. I think the goal for Mike is to begin adding 1-2 new products each month.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Haha lets just say its something out of the box and that it will give MA research a whole new dimension. I think the goal for Mike is to begin adding 1-2 new products each month.
Cool bro. You gonna tell us in here when its ready? I dont wanna miss it when it drops

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im really interested in the s23 anyways

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool bro. You gonna tell us in here when its ready? I dont wanna miss it when it drops
For sure... I will drop our new products and prob create a new products thread as well.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used OL UK yk-11. Would love to.compare yours if still available.

Used mk677 for a week but made me too hungry

Never used rad 40 but have heard good things

Haven't ran a log in a while would love to see what rad 40 and yk11 could do together

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used OL UK yk-11. Would love to.compare yours if still available.

Used mk677 for a week but made me too hungry

Never used rad 40 but have heard good things

Haven't ran a log in a while would love to see what rad 40 and yk11 could do together
This is an old thread, brother. I chose all the loggers a while ago.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, time for wish list go: Trestolone Enanthate. My pet would be up for that research, lol.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, time for wish list go: Trestolone Enanthate. My pet would be up for that research, lol.
Yeah not a bad choice at all... I think Mike wants to start adding 1-2 new products each month so what's available will definitely expand.

Miketee

Awards
I won't be applying to research any of these on my rat as im new here, I will however look fowards to seeing the logs and following others research.
Great opportunity.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I won't be applying to research any of these on my rat as im new here, I will however look fowards to seeing the logs and following others research.
Great opportunity.
I posted this thread like 8-9 months ago. All the logs/reviews went very well. Everyone said the product they received was legitimate and properly dosed.

Happy 2019!!!

MA Research New Year Sale

25% OFF!

Discount Code: newyear25

Link:​

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to log some research for my test subjects. Long time member here. PM me if you're interested. Bounce me some options

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to log some research for my test subjects. Long time member here. PM me if you're interested. Bounce me some options
The logging opp is from like a year ago. Pretty sure its a done deal. Its all legit tho g2g plenty of feedback on here.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The logging opp is from like a year ago. Pretty sure its a done deal. Its all legit tho g2g plenty of feedback on here.
Duh. Lol. My bad brother.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol....this seems to pop up every now and again

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you guys haven't tried the MA version of MK677, you need to.

It's night and day difference between most brands out there. This and IMR are the finest versions I have tried to date. If they seem 10% pricier then other brands, there is a reason for it.

This is a great offer for anyone who gets to try any of these items for free!!

Joegod

Awards
Spent way to much money on crappy research would love a chance to do proper research on gw, 2866,or off
Thanks

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Spent way to much money on crappy research would love a chance to do proper research on gw, 2866,or off
Thanks
Strong first post. Join today, ask for free research items

Joegod

Awards
Not asking for anything free always ready to buy just wanted to see what worth while out there

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
ugsavage Anabolics 7
bonbon Pics 5
Supplements 14
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1