Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research

RESEARCHERS WANTED!

Hi, guys. If anyone is interested in conducting research on one of the following compounds in exchange for a detailed log of their findings, please let me know.

Each compound will be researched one time. So, after a compound has been promised to a particular researcher, it will no longer be available for selection.

* Tadalafil

* Sildenafil

* Clen

* AI of choice

* GHRP-2

* GHRP-6

* MT2

Also, I will be selecting Researcher's for SARMs in a couple weeks (see below) as soon as I get them in stock, which is about 2 weeks from now.

This is just the beginning. As the months go by I will begin acquiring all sorts of very cool compounds not typically seen in peptide/research companies.

* GW

* LGD

* MK-677

* YK-11

* RAD-140

* These compounds are not for human consumption.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in the GW for my test subject

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently testing some Tadalafil with my test subject. I'd be interested in Sildenafil since there is a difference in how it works. I see Low is interested as well though.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in here guys! This is an amazing opportunity. We need research on each compound individually. Only 6 spots open so jump on it before its closed.

*Remember these are not for human consumption.

https://maresearchchems.com/

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am in for RAD140 or YK11 research, will make an accurate log. Been looking to research those, as I hear RAD 140 compliment Test E base research nicely... Or solo if needed for log...besides logging on AM keeps me motivated/honest as I just found out to be a dad again soon! Numero two.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be selecting loggers soon, guys.

TatrsArsenal7

TatrsArsenal7

Awards
I'd research the hell of of some formestane if you have it. Also willing to research tadalafil and GW.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys please limit your apps to including what you would like to research. These products are for research purposes only not for human consumption. Please don't imply anything that could be viewed as for personal use or contrary to research purposes in your apps.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'd be more than happy to do a detailed research log on some Tadalafil. I currently have UGL and brand name Tada that I have researched and can compare results to both of those. I am quite familiar with testing products in a research setting and will provide thorough and unbiased data on this particular compound.

Qualities such as vasodilation properties, onset of action, duration of heightened results, side-effects, as well as quality of suspension can all be addressed during my log.

I also have the ability (within my research setting) to do a blind study to eliminate any biases.

Thanks.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike Arnold I would love to provide research feedback on the Raloxifene SERM. Thank you for your consideration.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to research GW, exemestane, or clen.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in here guys! This is an amazing opportunity. We need research on each compound individually. Only 6 spots open so jump on it before its closed.

*Remember these are not for human consumption.

https://maresearchchems.com/

I am open to provide a daily detailed research log on LGD or MK677. These compounds would be strictly used for research purposes only.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be in for MK-677.
I'm a frequent customer of Vicaine PM, so I know the products work great.
Plus my "advanced" age where I could use a GH kick. :)

Attachments

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike Arnold your pms are full brother.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold your pms are full brother.
I tried to send him this, figure s everyone PM behind the forum posts too... Can you send to MA or I will is his mailbox clears?
--
One of the first applicants on the forum thread. Have experience with RAD-140 (preferred) or new to YK-11, would love to research these and post a quality log with comparison to prior research as I've done on AM forum.past 2+ years.

Help a new dad out too!

Best, JF

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried to send him this, figure s everyone PM behind the forum posts too... Can you send to MA or I will is his mailbox clears?
--
One of the first applicants on the forum thread. Have experience with RAD-140 (preferred) or new to YK-11, would love to research these and post a quality log with comparison to prior research as I've done on AM forum.past 2+ years.

Help a new dad out too!

Best, JF
We got you bro... Pretty sure Mike is going to be choosing loggers shortly. Hang tight.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be choosing loggers very shortly. I wanted to give everyone adequate time to respond.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I would like to with draw myself. Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m very interested. I would love to conduct some research on MK-677 which I have researched before. A second choice since MK is so popular would be GHRP 2. I have run several successful logs on AM over the years and can link them if necessary.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's it going? Pretty interested like the new MA Research site too.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have selected all the loggers and will be sending out pm's later today.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOGGERS SELECTED

Hi, Guys. All loggers have now been chosen. If you were selected you will find a pm in your mailbox.

I'm sorry I couldn't select everyone, but I only have so many openings. However, all current applicants who weren't chosen this time will be given preference the next time I select loggers. So, if you see me post a thread in the future asking for more loggers, make sure to remind me via pm that you applied for the last log and are interested.

Thank you to EVERYONE who applied.

Note: All future loggers must have at least 400 posts and be current, active members. There may be exceptions.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone who wasn't chosen can still get 15% off using code GS15

oborovet

Awards
I'd be more than happy to do a detailed research log on some Tadalafil. I currently have UGL and brand name Tada that I have researched and can compare results to both of those. I am quite familiar with testing products in a research setting and will provide thorough and unbiased data on this particular compound.

Qualities such as vasodilation properties, onset of action, duration of heightened results, side-effects, as well as quality of suspension can all be addressed during my log.

I also have the ability (within my research setting) to do a blind study to eliminate any biases.

Thanks.
Would love to be part of thr research

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to be part of thr research
All the loggers have already been chosen at this time. I'm sure Mike Arnold will run some more logs soon.

That said you can get 15% off using code GS15

All of our products are made in the USA and are HPLC tested to ensure purity. Also we take credit cards so you don't have to jump through any hoops. You won't find anyplace with the quality and customer service that MA Research has made available.

oborovet

Awards
All the loggers have already been chosen at this time. I'm sure Mike Arnold will run some more logs soon.

That said you can get 15% off using code GS15

All of our products are made in the USA and are HPLC tested to ensure purity. Also we take credit cards so you don't have to jump through any hoops. You won't find anyplace with the quality and customer service that MA Research has made available.
Thanks brother.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received product yesterday. Super fast shipping, nicely packaged, and included the lab report which I will post a pic of in my log.

I am finishing a battle with bronchitis, so I have had a friend taking care of my lab duties. I'm hoping by Monday I'll feel well enough to run some tests on the subjects.

Saved for link to log.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well yesterday was my B-Day so this will be a nice present too, making gainz on MA RAD-140

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you guys start logs yet? I’m interested in everyone’s research.... Thanks

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you guys start logs yet? I’m interested in everyone’s research.... Thanks
Waiting on RAD pack and pre cycle blood work is complete, if it comes this week research cycle will follow.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting on RAD pack and pre cycle blood work is complete, if it comes this week research cycle will follow.
Right on. I got bloods done this month so I'll post them with the log then get bloods after and then again after pct... I completed my last pct about two/three months ago. This will be my second cycle so my receptors should be ready to rock n roll!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who will be lab testing the clen I’m very interested in there views

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who will be lab testing the clen I’m very interested in there views
Well, I gave it to my snowy egret starting about 8 days ago and we already stopped our experiment :)

Product certainly seems legit, and we gradually built up to only 50mcg’s before we called it quits. The effects of increased metabolism were quite apparent through a dramatic increase in hunger and some fairly significant lethargy. My snowy egret already takes a fair amount of stims, but felt as though he required more to combat the lethargy. Obviously this would not be a wise plan..

We also did more research and got increasingly scared of the possible cardiac implications...for birds. Especially birds that are stimulant enthusiasts..

Back to ephedrine we went!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
ugsavage Anabolics 7
bonbon Pics 5
Supplements 14
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1