A GREAT TESTOSTERONE BASE

Nc5590

Awards
I've been Doing injectables for a few years but now my current GF isn't having any parts of that so I'm trying to put together a quality cycle using Tren/SD possibly but I'm in search of the ABSOLUTE BEST test base to run along with it. I hear a lot about RS transaderm but I also hear about 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one aka (1-testosterone) which is claimed to convert to actual real test in the body. Can anyone elaborate on the 2? Or suggest which is better or what the best test base out there is?? Again I'm used to running the real deal and now I'm looking for the best PH cycle that mimics what I'm used to as closely as possible.

Thanks

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Lol she won't have anything to do with injectables but is fine with PH's and designers? Incredible. Anyway, good test bases are dermacrine, 4 AD, epiandrosterone and stanodrol

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Lol she won't have anything to do with injectables but is fine with PH's and designers? Incredible. Anyway, good test bases are dermacrine, 4 AD, epiandrosterone and stanodrol
Lol my wife's the same, it doesn't matter how liver toxic or harsh the orals are she still thinks injectables are no go. Wtf right!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Lol my wife's the same, it doesn't matter how liver toxic or harsh the orals are she still thinks injectables are no go. Wtf right!
Yea its the pretty bottles and legal status that make her ok with it lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have pins and gear mailed elsewhere. Pin somewhere other than home.

Nc5590

Awards
Yea, I completely agree. And I've tried to explain to hear that injectables if done right aren't harmful. But she's a woman & I can't Change that. I'm trying to run future cycles under the radar so after 5 years, back to PH's I go. Anyway what is the BEST I mean the best test base if money were no issue? Has anyone heard of pure line nutrition's Testoject 300 ??

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
As was stated anything with epiandrosterone(ours is Epi-Andro) a DHEA based PH(ours is M1D) or possibly one of the trestolone products that are now out would work. Nothing is going to feel exactly like test unfortunately but these are close. I have run epi-andro and the libido is better than test for me and no lethargy great hardening effect. M1D works great for sense of well being and no lethargy but was less noticeable in the libido department for me personally. I have no experience with trestolone.

Depending on age you could look into getting a script. She should not have an issue with it if the doc recommends it. You could always find a new partner lol.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I've heard that trestolone acetate is pretty decent but have not tried it personally, just relating what I've been hearing

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
What about RS Transaderm?
I would personally go with Dermacrine as it is a better more reasonable product price IMO. I have never personally used either though.

Nc5590

Awards
I would personally go with Dermacrine as it is a better more reasonable product price IMO. I have never personally used either though.
I hear transaderm is dermacrine but wayy stronger version & better absorption. Does anyone have any experience with it?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
They are the exact same mg per mg per pump. Transaderm has 60 servings at 5 pumps for 147.00 and Dermacrine has 26 servings at 5 pumps for 49.99. As far as absorption the Dermacrine lists :
Water, ethyl alcohol (organic), dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Trans-resveratrol (98%), 7,8,benzoflavone (98%), tiethanolamine, carbomer, pregnenelone, tetrahydropiperine.

The Transaderm lists: Carbomer 940.

I personally would side with the Dermacrine it is time tested and comes from a company I have used before and like. I am in no way bashing transaderm I simply have no experience with the company so it is what it is.

Nc5590

Awards
Perfect. Thanks for all the advice.

I've finished Pct from my tren & test prop cycle about a month ago. How long should I wait till I start a possible SD/X-tren/dermacrine cycle?? I hate being off. I feel good. Libido is fine, what do you think? Is it really necessary to do the time on = time off protocol?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some test base powder and phlojel. Tell her it's resveratrol. Done. Get some real tren while your at it. Mix it with phlojel too. There's no comparison between tren ph's and tren.

Nc5590

Awards
When your sex drive is gone on SD she will let you go back to the pin lol
That's why I want to run a test base like RS Transaderm or Dermacrine to keep sex drive going. Wouldn't that do the trick? I wouldn't run SD solo

rphash49

Awards
That's why I want to run a test base like RS Transaderm or Dermacrine to keep sex drive going. Wouldn't that do the trick? I wouldn't run SD solo
I haven't used it but I'm going to use dermacrine with my next cycle. It's supposed to help

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Justbuy some trestabolan. **** had me hard 10 times a day. Or get two grams of the powder - trest ace and mix it in some salvo. Bam you got a legal transdermal that is more anabolic than real test.

Nc5590

Awards
Justbuy some trestabolan. **** had me hard 10 times a day. Or get two grams of the powder - trest ace and mix it in some salvo. Bam you got a legal transdermal that is more anabolic than real test.
Testabolan or trestabolan? My google search only brought up testabolan

Nc5590

Awards
Sorry its trestobol, they also have it in a powder (trest ace) on PHF.
I'm assuming you're referring to Celtic labs trestobol?? Anyway can you or someone explain to me exactly what it is and what if does? I've googled the crap out of it and the only write up I can find is in a different language on their website.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that transdermal test?
If you buy the powder you can mix up to two grams into salvo to make a transdermal. Or you can just mix the powder in ever clear to make a oral. Or just buy the pills but its and extra $14.
The stuff it just great. It make you fell like your on top of the world. I was on msten and the lethargy was god awful. Trest is the only thing that keep me going.

Nc5590

Awards
If you buy the powder you can mix up to two grams into salvo to make a transdermal. Or you can just mix the powder in ever clear to make a oral. Or just buy the pills but its and extra $14. The stuff it just great. It make you fell like your on top of the world. I was on msten and the lethargy was god awful. Trest is the only thing that keep me going.
So again, are you referring to the Celtic labs trestobol?? And wha is this?im so but I'm used to running real gear & real test. Is this like RS transaderm in terms of being a test base for a cycle?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So again, are you referring to the Celtic labs trestobol?? And wha is this?im so but I'm used to running real gear & real test. Is this like RS transaderm in terms of being a test base for a cycle?
Yes Celtic. Not sure about the transdermal I have only ran the pills. It works just like test you pin from what I felt. Maybe even better since it works almost instantly with the pills. I had wood all the time, even better than pinning test.

Nc5590

Awards
Yes Celtic. Not sure about the transdermal I have only ran the pills. It works just like test you pin from what I felt. Maybe even better since it works almost instantly with the pills. I had wood all the time, even better than pinning test.
2 questions,

1. Where can I buy it? I've google searched and it appears to be out of stock on celtics site.

2. Would formastanzol suffice as an AI for trestobol?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2. Would formastanzol suffice as an AI for trestobol?
That all depends on how gyno prone you are and how much of it you take. 2 erase were fine for me and I went up to 6 per day.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the powder do I cap it?
You could or just mix it with ever clear to dissolve it. Do a Google search and you can find the amount to use. I think its 37 ml to make a 20mg per ml but you better find the table to be sure.

Nc5590

Awards
You could or just mix it with ever clear to dissolve it. Do a Google search and you can find the amount to use. I think its 37 ml to make a 20mg per ml but you better find the table to be sure.
I'd rather just buy the pills. But they're site is saying out of stock. I wonder where else sells it

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They still have ment in stock. Its about the same thing and in pills.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Ore you could buy Trestobol. Its even better. Because no conversion required. More active for the money

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ore you could buy Trestobol. Its even better. Because no conversion required. More active for the money
Yes we know this but they are out of stock. I did one bottle of trest then one bag of ment. IMO I could not tell much of a diff between the two.

You can get 2 grams of trest powder for $72. Why would you pay $100 for 2 bottles of pills. All you need is a small $6 bottle of everclear to mix the powder in and you have saved $22.

On the other hand the pills are more convenient. Especially considering that you have to take it 3 or 4 times a day. Not very good to be popping out your plunger and swinging back a half ml of liquid at work.

Nc5590

Awards
Yes we know this but they are out of stock. I did one bottle of trest then one bag of ment. IMO I could not tell much of a diff between the two. You can get 2 grams of trest powder for $72. Why would you pay $100 for 2 bottles of pills. All you need is a small $6 bottle of everclear to mix the powder in and you have saved $22. On the other hand the pills are more convenient. Especially considering that you have to take it 3 or 4 times a day. Not very good to be popping out your plunger and swinging back a half ml of liquid at work.

Ok so with the ever clear can someone lay this out for me right? What exactly do you do with the ever clear and how do you dose/take it?

Nc5590

Awards
Ok I think I have my test base figured out. Now my next question is which oral to run with it. I'm going for quality of gains with lowest Sides. I have both SD beastdrol and possibly Trenavar. Anyway I want the best and most keepable gains in lean muscle. Diet is on point and very solid. I don't want fat gain. Ideally would like to lose some belly fat while stacking on muscle. Which is recommended?

Thanks

Nc5590

Awards
I know, Transderm/SD then...
Could I run transaderm for 8 weeks and SD for the first 4. Or would I be shut down too hard the last 4 weeks from the SD the first 4? I'm not sure if transaderm is strong enough to keep me going 4 extra weeks like test would

Nc5590

Awards
What is the best way to run transaderm & beastdrol together? I was thinking of running the transaderm for 8 weeks and the beast for 3, possibly 4 depending on how I feel. Should I run the beastdrol the first 3 weeks or the last 3 weeks, what's the best protocol?

Thanks