A great cycle for my first bulking cycle (third cycle overall)

Brandon_

Brandon_

Awards
I'm looking for a great stack for a bulking cycle coming up in July. My first cycle over a year ago was trenavar and Epistane, it was okay but no BIG gains but I also wasn't eating very much. My second cycle was pretty successful and definitely noticeable, every cycle I've had I've definitely noticed more vascularity and muscle hardness more than anything. I love the vascularity look and muscle hardness look but I want more size more than anything this cycle, screw the vascularity, screw the muscle hardness, I want bulk. My last cycle was a 1-Andro/Epi-Andro cycle and like I said, it was noticeable gains, definitely vascularity out the ass, it was nice, I didn't eat like I should've, maybe that's why I didn't put on a lot. Last cycle BROKE the bank with everything I had to have, this cycle I would prefer not too. Please list recommendations for my cycle. 6'1 208 lbs, fairly lean flat stomach, not sure of body percentage fat, pretty muscular already (that oh you lift) look but like I said, I want to pack on the mass.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ @ 25mg/day
MSten @ 15-20mg/day

4-6 weeks. Crap tons of liver support and lots of water, too.

OR, you could get a really good source of M1A and I promise that stuff at 45-60mg/day is nutz and this is coming from someone who has experienced SD and D-Bol before. Should see a solid 15-20lbs from it and it generally makes you really hungry. Would also need TUDCA, garlic extract & nattokinase with it though.

Or just come over to the darkside and kickstart a 10 week Test only cycle with one of those above.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten alone for 4-6 weeks should be good, you could stack it with a test base or a nonmethyl, but I wouldn't risk stacking it with any other methyls, especially dimethyls

Brandon_

Brandon_

Awards
I need a whole layout. Someone with experience of taking a stack already. I need a cycle layout, on cycle layout, and PCT layout with dosages and also a layout of what to expect, how I should be eating, and what programs would be best to follow for the most muscle gain during cycle (P.H.A.T. Arnold's Mass, Arnold's cut, Grethin, etc) thank to anyone who can lay this out for me.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need a whole layout. Someone with experience of taking a stack already. I need a cycle layout, on cycle layout, and PCT layout with dosages and also a layout of what to expect, how I should be eating, and what programs would be best to follow for the most muscle gain during cycle (P.H.A.T. Arnold's Mass, Arnold's cut, Grethin, etc) thank to anyone who can lay this out for me.
3-5g Creatine mono 4-5x a week

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seriously. This is getting weird now with all these little millennials coming on and asking to be spoon fed information and cycle layouts.
Might as well get someone to lift the weights for him while hes/she's/undefined at it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My cycle was nanodrol 0.75/1.00/1.00/1.25 (ml per day per week) I'd go clomid for pct 50/50/25/25, you can add an otc pct as well if you want. On cycle i just did 8 caps of cel cycle assist throughout, but i highly recommend 500mg of tudca per day to go along with this. Training and diet is something that you should know how to do based on your goals.