A good oral kickstarter or finisher sarm or anabolic poss OLD school PS kind to the hair

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK i know with steroids there is a hair issue and its gentic. I have tons of hair for 46 and little gray but I don't want to hurry it too much and some things do worse than others. OThers are dose and time dependent so thought I would seek some empirical knowledge.

Got two test only cycles and two mixed compound cycles under my belt. Been on TRT for 3 years as well and trt does is included just to givre an idea of a couple of my last cycles . I have used test, eq, just now deca/npp mix and seems like there are no issues with my hair. I also ran LGD twice. once only as a standalone sarm stack with 10mg a day and 20mg day cardarine for 8 weeks.

Cycles are typically 12-15 weeks as to allow levels to get down to trt normal for my blood work. My doc knows i blast and cruise.

So here are two cycles like i would run

test ( e or c) 500-600mg a week 15 weeks
eq 500-600mg a week 15 weeks
Now the kicker would be front 4-8 weeks depending on compound. I just ran lgd at 11 mg a day for 8 weeks, or i could put it on the back end 4-8 weeks depending on compound

I have dianabol and will likely only run it once at 30mg a day for 30 days, but after that what are the thoughts on these and hairloss from what you guys have seen. Feel free to give dose, how long and front or back load

sarms
LGD ( i have ran it)
YK11 sounds cool but not too much info that i have read. I know there is a ton of info about it
s4 heard good things

prohormones ( all are considered steroids now
DMZ . heard mixed things about
Epistaine, same mixed things about
Superdrol same as above some say its gentler on hair than dianabol others say it will chcew threw it.
DIMETHANDROSTENOL not much i have heard about this. I found it on one research site
M-sten. some swear by it as not having hair sides and others say avoid it
HeXADRONE had not had a chacne to read up

now a couple people have told me that i could simply add some test pp or prop and that would kickstart as well.

Anabolics
Oral turnibol. I think this is DHT based so i figure there will be issues
winny oral same as turnibol

steroids

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would put it at the end. If you front load you start your cycle on a higher dose than you end your cycle which doesn't really make sense, you want to add more gear towards the end of your cycle when things are slowing down you don't need it in the beginning. Plus so you take an oral Kickstart for 4 weeks we all know you're not going to build any real muscle tissue in 4 weeks so what's the point, yeah it's going to give you some strength and add some glycogen and fill you up a little bit and make you feel like you build some muscle but it really isn't, save it.

The hair thing is completely genetic. Everyone is afraid of masteron when it comes to that but it doesn't make me shed at all, at least up to 400mg or so. Winny I didn't notice shedding at 50-100, honestly the only thing I remember making my hair shed abnormally was oral yk11 so I pulled the plug week 3.

Your not gonna know till you try. If I was you I'd run your planned injectables and after say 8 weeks if gains slow down throw in any oral your comfortable using. Anavar or Winny or I'm a fan of lgd but in much higher then common doses which makes it too expensive. Tbol I find is more a performance enhancer then it is a physique enhancer.

If you want some extra water or glycogen opt for dbol or anadrol. If your diet is correct then dbol will not make you a bloated mess, but if u eat crap and have a tendency to get bloated then stay away from dbol

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro any thoughts on the dmz or epistaine? I like LGD but now i only run it at 11mg at 21 mg i tink for 50 days it would be like $100 wehre i get it and i can get real gear for that.

And did you use oral winny or the shot? And how long do you run most orals?

Last edited:

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like both superdrol and m-sten better than d-bol. Kickstart with 4 weeks of superdrol and finish with 4 weeks of m-sten. I did that before with a test e, tren e and mast e cycle. Best cycle ever.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like both superdrol and m-sten better than d-bol. Kickstart with 4 weeks of superdrol and finish with 4 weeks of m-sten. I did that before with a test e, tren e and mast e cycle. Best cycle ever.
Dude, you have tren and superdrol, the 2 strongest steroids in existence in your cycle, of course it was going to be a potent cycle. 8 weeks of orals with tren is going to real havoc on 99% of ppl weather they "feel" it or not. I'd love to know what your bloodwork looked like. Something like this might be ok for guys in there 20's and 30's but the older you get the more you want to stay away from these things, at 46 he should absolutely not be using SD or tren if health is of any concern to him. Honestly, After a guy hits his 40's, any good coach will start steering there guys away from orals all together, eliminate tren, if they have any issues with BP or kidneys say goodbye to eq or anything that makes you hold water. They typically won't recommend anything outside test, primo, hgh and maybe anavar. Just like a 45-50 year old man shouldn't be partying like a 20yr old, same goes with steroid use. The older you get the less your heart can handle, might not hurt you this cycle or the next but it's accumulative effect in sooner or later the damage is going to be done.

I actually didn't notice op age at first.
@jtbull at 46 if your health is of any concern to you, no dbol, no Winny, definitely no designers or SD, even sarms can screw up your cholesterol really bad. You should be focusing on stuff like test, primo and deca or npp. Maybe mast, maybe var in short 4week cycles or pre workout only on rare occasion when you need to break through a sticking point. And if you can afford real pharma hgh, it would be your best friend at a low dose 2iu for health and longevity, 4iu when your trying to put some size on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks bro any thoughts on the dmz or epistaine? I like LGD but now i only run it at 11mg at 21 mg i tink for 50 days it would be like $100 wehre i get it and i can get real gear for that.

And did you use oral winny or the shot? And how long do you run most orals?
Oral Winny, oral lgd I like but 20mg is bare minimum I would use, honestly I'd rather take 40-50mg but it's too expensive at that dose. I don't understand all these people running 10 to 20 mg of sarms. 50mg for most ppl is the starting dose for anadrol and we certainly know that anadrol is far stronger than any sarms. No1 would expect gains out of 10mg anadrol so why would you expect it out of 10mg of a sarm. In general sarms are about 1/4 the strength of regular gear. If you dose the sarms accordingly there actually pretty powerful, but at that point it's so expensive why bother. Anyways, look at my previous post. You should step away from the orals. If you "not" overly concerned with health then Heres my opinion on the other stuff. Dmz is alright but I'd rather use SD or anadrol.
Epistane is very comparable to Winny, I e seen guys use it in contest prep in place of Winny.

And you could always do what the other guy said with SD and tren, but just know that approach is pretty much the kitchen sink. If your limited to steroids meaning you don't use gh and insulin, then the SD tren combo is probably going to be the most effective combo there is, it's also the most unhealthy combo there is and if you decide to do that you also gotta keep a eye on your blood sugar. I've seen ppl go hypo on tren and on SD so I imagine taking them together will be a double whammy in that department. A lot of guys like those 2 because you can get away with eating more crap, but what ppl don't realize is that when you eat crap on steroids, your bloodwork and health go to **** 10x faster then someone who's natty. Not a good idea

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to run tren at least once, but literally it will be low does like 50 mg three times a week of tren a and i know its not the benefitt most witll get but i know i will never hit that as high as i do test or eq both have been 600mg in cycles. Now i do have BP but its not much and i take the lowetst bp pill there is and i was on cycle when the doc diagnosed it so mine really is not bad. NO kidney issues.

Yeah i think i might just use the dboll i have and then leave it alone i have 10mg pills 100 of them. i was wondring if 20mg will do anything like just a boost figure two cycles i can be on 4-6 weeks and that is a low dose. After taht i think i will leave it