A general template for making injectable aminos

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What, my friends is the general template for making injectable solution out of amino acids or derivatives there off?

, we can do a polar (water soluble) and non soluble template. basicaly most aminos are not soluble in water.

I'm not saying all aminos are for pinning, just asking for a general template for those that I do/will wnat to pin. (IM/SC)

thanks

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think the same general problem applies here as with attempted amino transdermals, denaturing in the fluid. While it's possible to maybe use an oil high in antioxidants, my guess is that would only delay the process a little bit. So you'd have to make it for short term use, probably within a week of expected use or less I would think.

And I wouldn't go through all the bother for it anyway. Unless an amino has severely poor oral bioavailability that really can't be overcome by megadosing, pinning shouldn't be necessary.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why one would want to inject aminos. Why not eat meat?

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Because mixing PGF2a with amino acids in the inject would be sweet.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why one would want to inject aminos. Why not eat meat?
As with steroids, who knows what effects supraphysiological levels of some aminos might be capable of producing? Imagine having a sustained release BCAA product that somehow kept your muscles swimming in BCAAs all day and night. Something like that. Not really necessary probably but it makes you wonder and drool a little.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there are aminos worth injecting.

anyway CDB, there is injectable L-carnosine... and it is stable... so it CAN be done

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

anyway CDB, there is injectable L-carnosine... and it is stable... so it CAN be done
It can be done, question is why do it for most of them? Especially since a pain free "oral" solution of an injectable amino is just what we need to get DC's eyes on banning aminos.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
boy you live in fear in the states. sad.

anyway, lets focus on the how not the why.

chemistry experts?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established

Injectable l-carno and maybe ALCAR are the only ones really worth using this administration route. Anyone who has tried IM carno knows what a difference in effect there is compared to oral megadosing. It mixes well enough in water and is fairly stable though I personally would use it within a day. It turns a nice heroin color after a few hours and I've heard it can crystalize as well.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so what about those premixed L-carnosine mixes?
and Ersatz, there are other aminos or derivatives there of. lets focus on the template for a stable injectable. mixing each day is asking for trouble.

scarfacebling

Awards
Bump

I am definitly interested in L-carnosine