A friend used M-drol and didnt SERM.

ChrisDono

Awards
Okay a close friend used M-drol and he didn't SERM, hes going to use it again and AGAIN not SERM. I told him he needs a good PCT and hes only using nova XT I think. He was telling me how I'm stupid and I don't need it and stuff like that. What can I tell him to change his mind and maybe others who use a PH to use stuff like novla, clomid, ect.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Let him learn the hard way....it's his own body, and he can do to it as he pleases. If he's not willing to take advice, so be it.

ChrisDono

Awards
Let him learn the hard way....it's his own body, and he can do to it as he pleases. If he's not willing to take advice, so be it.
He is also telling other people you don't a SERM. Just need something to say to make him change his mind.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind, serm's are necessary to cover you bases but it isn't to say you won't have a successful cycle without one. It's just that the harsher the substance, the more you are playing with the devil and taking big risks. The body does have an innate ability to repair itself after people do stupid, stupid things.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Okay a close friend used M-drol and he didn't SERM, hes going to use it again and AGAIN not SERM. I told him he needs a good PCT and hes only using nova XT I think. He was telling me how I'm stupid and I don't need it and stuff like that. What can I tell him to change his mind and maybe others who use a PH to use stuff like novla, clomid, ect.
Back when i was an idiot i used Mdrol for 4 weeks 20/20/20/20, and use no serm at all, nor any OTC PTC neither! But luckily i received no gyno, and my balls recovered quiet well, i was just really lucky i guess, unless your friend is willing to take an unnecessary risk, then tell him to take a serm!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Let him learn! Or show him pictures...show him threads of people getting gyno and how painful, irritating, embarrassing it is...etc...ALSO tell him it's stupid people like him that give steroids a bad rap!