A buffet lunch?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
So at my school they offer an all you can eat lunch for 5$ and its very nice healthy food. They always have rice, lean chicken breasts, veggies and other nice good foods.

So I was wondering if its bad to eat alot of food at once even if its good lowfat food, like for example I ate today two plates of rice, chicken, fish, veggies and an apple and a banana.

I'm currently bulking up and trying to add some MUSCLE mass and I definitely don't want any excess bodyfat.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
This sounds like a too good to be true fantasy situation......we have an endless buffet of all the healthy foods you can think of.....and its cheap.....and you are looking to gain weight so you don't mind the extra carb calories.....are you sure you didn't dream this up? :D

The only problem might be eating an assload of white rice (not sure what kind of rice it is).....but in your situation? seems like there is no way that its gonna make you fat. If I ate two plates of it I'd gain a few lbs of fat instantaneously ;)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
just assuming that the veggies and things arent fried / dripping in oil, but then yeah i doubt you will see much in bad things from over eating on them. I would say you could over due the carbs. but the amount of steamed veggies you would need to eat in a day to cause a huge gain in muscle or fat, would need to be insane :)

5 bucks is a great deal, I dont even think it was that cheap when i was in College (97-01)

Steakumm

Steakumm

Awards
My first reaction would be to take it easy on the Rice but your in college actively working out It probably won't make any difference

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Thanks for replies guys.

Yeah sounded too good to be true for me too the 1st day I came to school but its awesome. Steamed veggies, rice, chicken and fish, salad bar, fruits and even vitamin water lol

I'm not in an american school, I'm in an international school called Education First

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
mind the rice man on no training days but other than that eat up and enjoy!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like intermittent fasting heaven! Eat up and enjoy it....even the white rice! Haha.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Thanks for replies guys.

Yeah sounded too good to be true for me too the 1st day I came to school but its awesome. Steamed veggies, rice, chicken and fish, salad bar, fruits and even vitamin water lol

I'm not in an american school, I'm in an international school called Education First
I was gonna ask where you went to school so I could come visit you and give you advice.....with my fi' dolla bill in my hand of course :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was gonna ask where you went to school so I could come visit you and give you advice.....with my fi' dolla bill in my hand of course :D
Shít the AM crew could come and pass out black liver... I'd come a few times a week and spend my $5 haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your ass would try to sneak in the back door to get in for free....and then go hide in the bathroom and come back out later to clean off the remainder of the buffet when everybody leaves :D
Then go back & "roll me up a joint & drop a duce"

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Fuk, my thread got Black Livered

If your in Boston give me a PM and we can enjoy a nice faidolla luch and give out some Black Liver samples ;)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
DAMN! thats where I'm from, but I've been in south Florida for a long time now. too far :D
Damn! I was in Miami, Orlando and Tampa two weeks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Man I was there too for 3 days! LOL

Sawgrass Mills mall or w/e, awesome
LOL yeah everybody around here goes to sawgrass for the good deals, all the girls I know get their shoes and jeans and whatever there....but we got the "wellington green mall" here where I live within walking distance....one of the biggest malls in the country....fuqin huge. that is where the chik-fil-a is :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LOL yeah everybody around here goes to sawgrass for the good deals, all the girls I know get their shoes and jeans and whatever there....but we got the "wellington green mall" here where I live within walking distance....one of the biggest malls in the country....fuqin huge. that is where the chik-fil-a is :D
Yeah heard of Wellington need to visit it.

Aventura is a nice mall as well...

Right man I love the True Religion store out there in Sawgrass snagged a couple Coach wallets too :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah heard of Wellington need to visit it.

Aventura is a nice mall as well...

Right man I love the True Religion store out there in Sawgrass snagged a couple Coach wallets too :)
yeah don't remind me of true religion....this really hot chick I work with came in with new TR jeans and she got them for like less than half retail at sawgrass...I was like why didn't you pick me up the same style but in mens and I'd pay you back? lol....that shyt is far away so I'd rather have someone else pick it up for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah don't remind me of true religion....this really hot chick I work with came in with new TR jeans and she got them for like less than half retail at sawgrass...I was like why didn't you pick me up the same style but in mens and I'd pay you back? lol....that shyt is far away so I'd rather have someone else pick it up for me.
I live near there 15 minutes...
All my jeans were from there! Wish I'd got bigger sizes non fit now and had them all tailored too ;(

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I live near there 15 minutes...
All my jeans were from there! Wish I'd got bigger sizes non fit now and had them all tailored too ;(
yeah I know....I got "fat jeans" and "not fat jeans"....I went to the panthers/bruins hockey game the other night....we took sawgrass to get there to the arena. I was right down there.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah I know....I got "fat jeans" and "not fat jeans"....I went to the panthers/bruins hockey game the other night....we took sawgrass to get there to the arena. I was right down there.
Cool...
Ur a 40 yr old Caucasian dude right?
just saying cuz I don't think we frequent the same places.

Oh there's a chick fil a by sawgrass

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Cool...
Ur a 40 yr old Caucasian dude right?
just saying cuz I don't think we frequent the same places.

Oh there's a chick fil a by sawgrass
No we definitely wouldn't :D I'm a homebody most of the time.....go out sometimes like to the game for instance. Most people take me for more towards 30.....but damn, I know how old I am so that sort of ruins it lol. I take whatever I can get, if I get a late 20's guess or a 30 31 guess I jump on it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No we definitely wouldn't :D I'm a homebody most of the time.....go out sometimes like to the game for instance. Most people take me for more towards 30.....but damn, I know how old I am so that sort of ruins it lol. I take whatever I can get, if I get a late 20's guess or a 30 31 guess I jump on it.
It'll be funny if I actually ran into u...
If I seen that Bird driving by

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It'll be funny if I actually ran into u...
If I seen that Bird driving by
that one is unregistered and uninsured and sits in the garage at this time. I just have the celica and vette registered right now. I am going to register the TA soon though...since I want to sell it or start driving it again...

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This sounds like a too good to be true fantasy situation......we have an endless buffet of all the healthy foods you can think of.....and its cheap.....and you are looking to gain weight so you don't mind the extra carb calories.....are you sure you didn't dream this up? :D

The only problem might be eating an assload of white rice (not sure what kind of rice it is).....but in your situation? seems like there is no way that its gonna make you fat. If I ate two plates of it I'd gain a few lbs of fat instantaneously ;)
^Agreed. I hope your not complaining about having a HUGE amount of healthy food options! Eat it all if your trying to bulk go for it. Food is expensive $5?? Where is this place!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^Agreed. I hope your not complaining about having a HUGE amount of healthy food options! Eat it all if your trying to bulk go for it. Food is expensive $5?? Where is this place!
His college

that one is unregistered and uninsured and sits in the garage at this time. I just have the celica and vette registered right now. I am going to register the TA soon though...since I want to sell it or start driving it again...
U got 2 much money

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Haven't you guys heard of Zappos

I bought 2 pairs of G-Star jeans for like 150$, both were like 70% off

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haven't you guys heard of Zappos

I bought 2 pairs of G-Star jeans for like 150$, both were like 70% off
No...
I am going to probably go to more normal fitting jeans...
All this skinny leg shít is garbage!
Need a wide boot cut

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
No...
Need a wide boot cut
for real....I noticed i got 90% straight leg jeans now, like one or two boot cut. used to be the opposite. now they make jeans that way more often than not. used to be boot cut was the rage.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
No...
Need a wide boot cut
G-Star and Diesel are the best brands for jeans ;)

But if you like that saggy style and I know a nice store, Mr. Big

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
G-Star and Diesel are the best brands for jeans ;)

But if you like that saggy style and I know a nice store, Mr. Big
Not saggy but not phaggy tight either

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Not saggy but not phaggy tight either
I get you, no skin tight jeans, I don't like these either, very uncomfortable

Anyway, gonna hit the bed, I wish I had some nimbus cus I can sleep only for 6 hours :S

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I get you, no skin tight jeans, I don't like these either, very uncomfortable

Anyway, gonna hit the bed, I wish I had some nimbus cus I can sleep only for 6 hours :S
Did u apply for my log? I cant guarantee u will get picked buy apply so u have a fighting chance :D

jared767

Awards
Cut on rice to a maximum of 1 cup...That gives you the bulk...if you are still hungry after that, get more chicken to fill you up. But definitely go easy on rice