A bit out of the loop...

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
So I have been out of the PH/PS world for a long time. I am looking for some good compounds for a cut to help mitigate muscle loss. I have used injectables, GH, IG-1, and orals (mostly Var), so I’m not a noob when it comes to using anabolics and PCT. Why not go that route? Not looking to inject anything for awhile and I am interested in running short cycles right now (4-5 weeks)
So background is 48, 5’9 and 191lbs. I ripped a bunch of ligaments in my elbow last year and have been out of training for 7-8 months, so I am a bit detrained and have gained some fat. How much? I clippered myself and I am sitting around 21%. Before my injury I was 180 at around 8-9% so I am familiar with getting lean and stuff. Just looking for some info.

Any help would be appreciated!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anavar,clen and t3 are still the most used for weight loss. There are some sarms that people use that I haven’t tried yet that people swear by.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For that short a cycle and current stats I personally wouldn’t run anything suppressive tbh.

I like clen and t3 (I don’t like ‘reccomending clen due to potential adverse sides but I use it) but I’d want to be leaner before I started it tbh bro.

having been out for a while you should get some muscle regain just through a protein rich diet and decent training.

me personally, I’d go the peptide route initially, cjc dac and mk work well. Ipam 2x Ed would give a decent boost as well. Tesamorelin is a great peptide for fat loss (the best imo) but hard to find and ducking expensive)

when down to about 15% is when I’d start to look at the likes of clen. An ECA stack is a good alternative at that point as well.

food for thought anyway bro.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Anavar,clen and t3 are still the most used for weight loss. There are some sarms that people use that I haven’t tried yet that people swear by.
Well I was hoping for something that wouldnt crush my lipids.