__________* OL TR1UMPH GIVEAWAY!! *___________

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nah bob's banned from winning. A self proclaimed ban by me, may or may not be enforceable. Probably will be.
Bob wins everything. If you Can bake with triumph, he will have some good photos that make my diet harder.

There are so many hard workers here. Lots of triumph going on.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a fan of Bob, but slightly creepy...:dance2:
He IS the man. Every giveaway should start off with the company just sending Bob the prize and then having a runner up contest.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
exactly- which is why i change his comment and put "IS"-
Yeah. Brevity isn't really my thing on here. Don't know why. You were much more direct ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really? It MIGHT be worth it to look like you do now vs. 30 years ago? Dude, you're an inspiration.

When I was 33 I realized that I was watching my grandmother become confined to a chair in a single room because she hasn't taken care of herself. She has no diseases per se, but never ate right and refused to do any work, always made excuses, and her bones and joints deteriorated and doctors wouldn't operate because she was old and wouldn't do the work to recover.

Then I watched my dad, who is probably 350#, hobble around in pain in his 60's, barely able to walk because of his knees.

And then I looked at me. 33 and 300 pounds at 5'8''. And I saw where I was headed.

You give me hope that I have made the right decision and gotten on a better path.
Glad to here you are headed in the right direction now !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am a fan of Bob, but slightly creepy...:dance2:
You were a fan when you ate about a pound of my baked goods at the arnold, and I ended up buying you ice cream @ Graeters.
Happiest I have ever seen you :)

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I'm INN.

1) my latest triumph was hitting 175lbs on strict curls and 190lbs on standing curls with very slight jerks.

2) I've never tried tr1umph before, but profile already gives me some PRs :D My goal is to hit 180-185 lbs srics curls on powerlifting competition. Maybe increase my deadlifts to 500-550lbs topo :D Currently can do only 450.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You were a fan when you ate about a pound of my baked goods at the arnold, and I ended up buying you ice cream @ Graeters.Happiest I have ever seen you :)
Baked goods were great, but I bought the ic man as a thank you for your generosity and hospitality

We TR1UMPHED over the bridge collapse on the way back lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Baked goods were great, but I bought the ic man as a thank you for your generosity and hospitality

We TR1UMPHED over the bridge collapse on the way back lol
See what happens when you get put into an insulin coma? You forget thing
or maybe I have been dieting too damn long
Ill get the next tower :)

At least I got to drive you around Columbus and you did not have to walk or take a taxi

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See what happens when you get put into an insulin coma? You forget thing
or maybe I have been dieting too damn long
Ill get the next tower :)

At least I got to drive you around Columbus and you did not have to walk or take a taxi
Yeah, I definitely appreciated that & the hook-ups. You owe me nothing afaic

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Actually. Speaking of baked goods. I got some that i am going to store in Marty's freezer for next time you go to buffalo
So you can tr1umph some GAINS in buffalo!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xxAMPxx

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
SOLID apps in this joint!

#DemiNation is STRONG

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My latest triumph in the gym was Tuesday when I was able to do some heavy ass T Rows again.

January Last year I got injured on deployment and it took me a while to get back in the gym and in May i was limping around and doing what I could. I did these Hand Rows(we didnt have a bar)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRd5Rhg3OXk
And i was super surprised because they were very heavy and i was still not even 70% healed from my foot injury. Since then I had not been able to lift that heavy. Idk if it was the supplementation I was on, the diet, the will or if it was all in my head...

So I moved to florida a month ago and I been wanting to get to lifting heavy again and 2 weeks ago I met Ronnie Coleman at a supplement shop, I was a total geek. My motivation came back 200%, started dieting and lifting heavy again after work at 7pm. Tuesday I was able to do this weight again.

It wasn't just that but my squat is getting close to 3 plates again, I'm stuck at 2 45s 1 35 each side. DB presses are at 80lb. Ez Curl is at 70lb.

I believe that with Tr1umph running through my veins I will be getting those 3 plates up down for at least 6 reps in the beginnng. I'm going to break all of my own personal records. I have yet to experiece PA and ATP so I can't imagine how good it will do for me in my goals at the gym. Lucky for me a Powerhouse gym is opening in a month, 5 miles from where I'm living so i'm very excited. Heavy ass weights will be lifted there after work every night!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forgot to mention. You got a box of samples with your name on them too :)
the US to CA connection

Reactions: GNO
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My latest triumph in the gym was Tuesday when I was able to do some heavy ass T Rows again.

January Last year I got injured on deployment and it took me a while to get back in the gym and in May i was limping around and doing what I could. I did these Hand Rows(we didnt have a bar)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRd5Rhg3OXk
And i was super surprised because they were very heavy and i was still not even 70% healed from my foot injury. Since then I had not been able to lift that heavy. Idk if it was the supplementation I was on, the diet, the will or if it was all in my head...

So I moved to florida a month ago and I been wanting to get to lifting heavy again and 2 weeks ago I met Ronnie Coleman at a supplement shop, I was a total geek. My motivation came back 200%, started dieting and lifting heavy again after work at 7pm. Tuesday I was able to do this weight again.

It wasn't just that but my squat is getting close to 3 plates again, I'm stuck at 2 45s 1 35 each side. DB presses are at 80lb. Ez Curl is at 70lb.

I believe that with Tr1umph running through my veins I will be getting those 3 plates up down for at least 6 reps in the beginnng. I'm going to break all of my own personal records. I have yet to experiece PA and ATP so I can't imagine how good it will do for me in my goals at the gym. Lucky for me a Powerhouse gym is opening in a month, 5 miles from where I'm living so i'm very excited. Heavy ass weights will be lifted there after work every night!
Sympathy for your foot injury bro and thank you for your service!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some more Tr1umph stories up in here! bbartsche mkretz BamBam0319 vujade Volvo140G Afi140

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1.) At 40, I consider each lifting session a Tr1umph. I have painful creeky joints. A right hip that was completely replaced 1 year ago. A left hip that is ate up with arthritis as well, and is on the path to replacement. Yet, I get in the gym and work. I've had to modify how i "work", but staying at it is my Tr1umph.

2.) I've used Tr1umph before and really enjoyed it. I felt stronger and my muscles were fuller. It's a kick ass product, that delivers results. Plus, it's pretty damn tasty. Would love a chance to try one of the newest flavors. :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
1.) At 40, I consider each lifting session a Tr1umph. I have painful creeky joints. A right hip that was completely replaced 1 year ago. A left hip that is ate up with arthritis as well, and is on the path to replacement. Yet, I get in the gym and work. I've had to modify how i "work", but staying at it is my Tr1umph.

2.) I've used Tr1umph before and really enjoyed it. I felt stronger and my muscles were fuller. It's a kick ass product, that delivers results. Plus, it's pretty damn tasty. Would love a chance to try one of the newest flavors. :)
I feel your pain on those hip issues. 15 years or so of kickboxing did a real number on my hips. Pain is often the name of the game these days...

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sympathy for your foot injury bro and thank you for your service!
Thanks brother. i just did my part for my country. i got hurt in the process but it's all part of life, we all got to get knocked down before we truly get back up and say let's f'n go!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel your pain on those hip issues. 15 years or so of kickboxing did a real number on my hips. Pain is often the name of the game these days...
thanks bud. the struggle is real.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm loving the submissions so far!! This is not going to be an easy choice.

There is still time to get in on this! I want to hear more TR1UMPHANT stories.:party:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some Great Stories in Here!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
These stories are straight out of Olympus Lore lol...

"And henceforth, the bros shall Test1fy to tales of Despair and Tr1umph, V1ctory and Defeat. From the Or1gin of time man has toiled to Endur3, and Endur3 he shall."

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll give this a shot :)

1. Tell me about your latest triumph in the gym or in a sport. I want to know how you overcame a challenge to be victorious, whether it was a lifting plateau you broke through or a competitor you took down!

I lost a lot of weight back in 2011, and due to some lack of motivation and stress (mother moving in with me with Alzheimer's, heart issues, sleep apnea) I have been on a hiatus from the gym since around May. As a result, I packed on pounds of the not so good type. I ballooned back up to ~280 pounds, most of which seems to be fat.

I just recently went back to the gym over the weekend, and intend on making a comeback. I plan on getting down to at least 15% BF over the next 6 months or longer. I've calculated out my TDEE and have started tracking again on My Fitness Pal.

On another note, I was finally able to purchase a home for my family. This was a HUGE relief, even though I took on a lot more debt in the process! ;)

2. Tell me how you think Olympus Labs TR1UMPH would help you claim your next victory.
-TR1UMPH is a next-generation muscle-builder that joins together 16 powerful ingredients in effective doses to help you increase strength, boost endurance, enhance recovery and pack on more lean muscle!

I haven't had the opportunity to try Tr1umph, but was eyeing it seriously before my hiatus. I think that the proven ingredients could go a long way in helping me to get back on track in the gym and my physique. I hope I can get the opportunity to try it out from this promo. I'll probably purchase some soon anyways, even if I don't win ;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a huge triumph here, but I got 2 X 405 on the deadlift last night. I've been stuck at 1 X 405 for a long long time. I'm in a large caloric deficit, eating abour 800 calories/day for the past 13 weeks, so it's hard to gain any strength. I had a huge cheat meal the night before deadlifts this week though and made quick work of the 405.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a huge triumph here, but I got 2 X 405 on the deadlift last night. I've been stuck at 1 X 405 for a long long time. I'm in a large caloric deficit, eating abour 800 calories/day for the past 13 weeks, so it's hard to gain any strength. I had a huge cheat meal the night before deadlifts this week though and made quick work of the 405.
Congrats! Right before I was forced from the gym, I pulled 425 for 1. It felt awesome!

Now it's back to drawing board for now :(

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll give this a shot :)

1. Tell me about your latest triumph in the gym or in a sport. I want to know how you overcame a challenge to be victorious, whether it was a lifting plateau you broke through or a competitor you took down!

I lost a lot of weight back in 2011, and due to some lack of motivation and stress (mother moving in with me with Alzheimer's, heart issues, sleep apnea) I have been on a hiatus from the gym since around May. As a result, I packed on pounds of the not so good type. I ballooned back up to ~280 pounds, most of which seems to be fat.

I just recently went back to the gym over the weekend, and intend on making a comeback. I plan on getting down to at least 15% BF over the next 6 months or longer. I've calculated out my TDEE and have started tracking again on My Fitness Pal.

On another note, I was finally able to purchase a home for my family. This was a HUGE relief, even though I took on a lot more debt in the process! ;)

2. Tell me how you think Olympus Labs TR1UMPH would help you claim your next victory.
-TR1UMPH is a next-generation muscle-builder that joins together 16 powerful ingredients in effective doses to help you increase strength, boost endurance, enhance recovery and pack on more lean muscle!

I haven't had the opportunity to try Tr1umph, but was eyeing it seriously before my hiatus. I think that the proven ingredients could go a long way in helping me to get back on track in the gym and my physique. I hope I can get the opportunity to try it out from this promo. I'll probably purchase some soon anyways, even if I don't win ;)
Congrats on the new home! If you start a log, send me a link so that I can follow! I am in the same process - trying to get lean after being around 300 pounds a couple years ago. It has been a long road, as my goal weight is 160 and I've had ups and downs. Just keep at it!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats! Right before I was forced from the gym, I pulled 425 for 1. It felt awesome!

Now it's back to drawing board for now :(
Nice lift (edited from life - oops). Before I lost the weight I was probably pulling 450-475 for 1 at one point. But drastic dieting and being at least 70 pounds lighter at this point (I was probably around 250 when I pulled that), and 405 is pretty good in my eyes.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the new home! If you start a log, send me a link so that I can follow! I am in the same process - trying to get lean after being around 300 pounds a couple years ago. It has been a long road, as my goal weight is 160 and I've had ups and downs. Just keep at it!
Thanks, brother! The house is out in the country, about an hour commute. However, it was almost an hour commute each day from my old apartment as well. The difference is the new house is about 35 miles away and the old apartment was only 13, but took forever because of bumper to bumper traffic. Now I have a beautiful drive with (mostly) free-flowing traffic and several shortcuts I can take if need be :)

You'll get it as well! I may start a log for motivation as well, I'll let you know if I do.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm loving this thread. These stories are really inspirational.

You guys are helping me stay motivated on my cut! Every time my inner fat kid starts throwing a fit, screaming for cake and ice cream, all I have to do is look at some of the far more difficult challenges others have overcome or are overcoming. Keep it up! We should be picking a winner sometime soon...:grouphug:

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My latest triumph was 365 on squats going deep. Spent more than two months off from lifting from an injury and now I'm back at it hard. I'm still recovering but each day I'm getting stronger and better. Triumph is giving me an edge that nothing can dull.
With another bottle of triumph I'm gonna put my deadlift at 450 again.

http://youtu.be/6jW7otoyJ0o

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving this thread. These stories are really inspirational.

You guys are helping me stay motivated on my cut! Every time my inner fat kid starts throwing a fit, screaming for cake and ice cream, all I have to do is look at some of the far more difficult challenges others have overcome or are overcoming. Keep it up! We should be picking a winner sometime soon...:grouphug:
So true. I never knew it would be this hard to live on my own, work, 14 hours a day and still make it to the gym and keep myself from eating junk on my lunch break. Before i step inside a Wendy's for that 4 for $4 deal i think What Would Arnold Do? I think about all the sacrifice from before and all the **** I went through and how good im doing at the gym again and even though $4 is a great price, the food is ****... So i always take a step back before going for junk food.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So true. I never knew it would be this hard to live on my own, work, 14 hours a day and still make it to the gym and keep myself from eating junk on my lunch break. Before i step inside a Wendy's for that 4 for $4 deal i think What Would Arnold Do? I think about all the sacrifice from before and all the **** I went through and how good im doing at the gym again and even though $4 is a great price, the food is ****... So i always take a step back before going for junk food.
Making it to the gym id the easy part, Always choosing proper food is what's hard !!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Making it to the gym id the easy part, Always choosing proper food is what's hard !!
So very true, and not trying to make it worse, but that Wendys 4 for $4 is killer!! But, the Mediterranean Chicken salad with no dressing(keep the hummus) and an extra chicken breast has great macros and tastes great. Just an idea for you KingLeonidas9

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
<---didn't know about Wendy's 4-for-4 because I've been a good boy for awhile re: fast food. This is now a thing that I have to deal with. My inner fat kid wants jr bacon cheeseburgers really bad right now.

Hook-Food-Fight.jpg

Gonna re-read some of the posts in here and stay strong!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p.s. We will be picking a winner this THURSDAY! Get those last-minute submissions in now!
Is cardio considered a tr1umph? lol
I ran 2 miles in 16:45. Haven't gone that fast since probably last year.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is cardio considered a tr1umph? lol
I ran 2 miles in 16:45. Haven't gone that fast since probably last year.
I'd say just running 2 miles is a tr1umph, regardless of time. I hate running lol

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok...this was not easy. In fact, it was incredibly difficult. There were so many thoughtful submissions that displayed a lot of heart and tenacity. It was a joy both reading about, and watching videos of your various TR1UMPHANT accomplishments. I wish I could give away 5 bottles.

That said, we have selected a winner. This individual struck a particular chord with us due to his uplifting journey back from an injury sustained while serving his country. Congratulations to KingLeonidas9 !

:clap2: :party: :clap2:

We are all looking forward with excitement to see how you continue to improve, especially now that you're going to have a secret weapon, Olympus Labs TR1UMPH, at your disposal. :fing02::AR15firing:

Please PM me your shipping information.

Once again, thank you to all who participated for making this a great promo!!

Reactions: GNO