90 day challenge w/cash reward

Mr.Tanno

Awards
All,
Some friends and I have decided to do a 90 day challenge. We are going to the bod pod tomorrow to get measurements. The contest is who can lose the most body fat percentage relative to weight...
Some supplements I found in my stash are OL Sup3r- Shred, Sup3r-7, Ep1c, Str3ngth,
Hormonal ones I also have are sup3r-1,4,11 and epi.

I was thinking all the non hormonal and maybe sup3r-11. Would this be too many and create diminishing effects?

Let me hear suggestions!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's a bod pod?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If cash is involved, then so will Anabolics IMO, LOL! Bare minimum (that I'd do to win) would be 1-DHEA, Epi-DHEA, (The 4-DHEA may add some water - not sure if BodPod will penalize you for that?) Albuterol or Ephedrine and Caffeine. Then maybe the 11-Keto due to some direct activity - I'm not really a believer in messing with otherwise normal Cortisol peaks and valleys.

Mr.Tanno

Awards
The_Old_Guy... I have never done any prohormones before so this would be first run. Also, caffeine is out the picture. I do not do well with it....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The_Old_Guy... I have never done any prohormones before so this would be first run.
Then disregard - don't start now, for this - you need to do A TON of lengthy research before making a serious decision like drug use and PCT (more drugs). Stick to what you have (the 11 is a drug too, but probably the most mild) and maybe some Primatene.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Then disregard - don't start now, for this - you need to do A TON of lengthy research before making a serious decision like drug use and PCT (more drugs). Stick to what you have (the 11 is a drug too, but probably the most mild) and maybe some Primatene.
Agreed here. How much research have you done?

Mr.Tanno

Awards
I have read quite a bit. I understand diet , on cycle supps and PCT is most important and that I am messing with hormones in my body.I just haven't made the leap over.Anxiety about it you could say.