9-MBC Anyone?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who's heard of this? It's supposed to help replenish adrenals after stim-burnout.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who's heard of this? It's supposed to help replenish adrenals after stim-burnout.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have been lookin into it and bromotane as well. Haven’t tried either yet. Probably going to order both but try bromotane first.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took a capsule of 15mg this morning of 9-MBC. I'll keep y'all posted.

PL4Life

Awards
I've taken 9-MBC for a few months now, not every day, but when it's going to be either a 16 hour work day or I have tons of writing to do I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. It definitely helps me be more focused and less distracted but it's nothing extreme. What I really like about it is the fact that it's not a stimulant (I hate caffeine, makes me jittery as hell).

Coincidentally, I literally just began taking Neurogenesis with the 9-MBC as of a couple hours ago. The idea for this combination was billed as a "study aid" stack, so if I notice any discernible difference by adding the Neurogenesis I will post here again and let everyone know how it went.

Not sure if I'm permitted to say a company name here, but the company that makes both of these products typically has very good products, including their pre-workout pill I take once or twice a week if I'm tired.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken 9-MBC for a few months now, not every day, but when it's going to be either a 16 hour work day or I have tons of writing to do I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. It definitely helps me be more focused and less distracted but it's nothing extreme. What I really like about it is the fact that it's not a stimulant (I hate caffeine, makes me jittery as hell).

Coincidentally, I literally just began taking Neurogenesis with the 9-MBC as of a couple hours ago. The idea for this combination was billed as a "study aid" stack, so if I notice any discernible difference by adding the Neurogenesis I will post here again and let everyone know how it went.

Not sure if I'm permitted to say a company name here, but the company that makes both of these products typically has very good products, including their pre-workout pill I take once or twice a week if I'm tired.
Good feedback, thank you. I was feeling pretty low after the 15mg, so I popped another 15mg at 10:30am this morning. Hope it doesn't effect my sleep, but I can say I'm definitely feeling 'better' after a rough night's sleep and generally feeling 'down'.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What's the company?

PL4Life

Awards
As promised, here's an update. After two days of now having Neurogenesis with the 9-MBC, it's definitely effective. Again, this isn't going to be pronounced like Adderall or something like that, so please don't expect to be blown away. However, I had a noticeable improvement in my focus and productivity, thoughts are flowing a little easier, concentration is improved, etc. If anyone wants more specifics on my experience ask away.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the Hydropharm 9-MBC. Tried it one day and felt like ass. I will try it again. Overall, I will say I have way more success microdosing psylicibin.