80mg of Aromasin?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, I accidentally have been using Exem instead of Winny. I am pretty sure I only took 4 doses of 20mg, might have been 5. How bad am I going to hurt? So far I feel a bit sore and dry but not terrible. Is my estrogen going to crash more or am I going to float where I am for a few days and rebound?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I accidentally have been using Exem instead of Winny. I am pretty sure I only took 4 doses of 20mg, might have been 5. How bad am I going to hurt? So far I feel a bit sore and dry but not terrible. Is my estrogen going to crash more or am I going to float where I am for a few days and rebound?
how much test are you using

not that it’s gonna make a big difference, that’s a cunt load of asin.

least you know your nips ain’t gonna be sore for a while

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dang bro. So 80 - 100 mg of Exem inside what time frame? Can't really offer any expertise here, but will follow and hoping for mild sides for ya. Could you possibly up the test for a moment to counter act this? 🤔

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could just take estro?

half life of asin is pretty short but I think it exhibits it’s effects for a week.....but it acts very very quickly so any corrective action would already be needed.

I don’t know though so wouldn’t want my comment to be seen as guidance.

hopefully works out fine

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I was sure that I'd done that (apart from getting blood work), I Might just pop 1 or 2 regular DHEA tablets (like you can buy off the drugstore shelf) for 3 or 4 days.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I was sure that I'd done that (apart from getting blood work), I Might just pop 1 or 2 regular DHEA tablets (like you can buy off the drugstore shelf) for 3 or 4 days.
Awesome idea! I have these.

I'm 100% sure I took 80mg in 24 hours. May have been 100mg.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
how much test are you using

not that it’s gonna make a big difference, that’s a cunt load of asin.

least you know your nips ain’t gonna be sore for a while
I am doing a bit less than 600mg of E per week. I just pinned an extra 125mg of E and 150mg of TNE. I feel better already! 😷

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome idea! I have these.

I'm 100% sure I took 80mg in 24 hours. May have been 100mg.
Jesus Chris man. Hope you’ll be okay lol. I’m sure you’ll be you might just feel shitty. Idk if that’s a good idea but what I WOULD DO is probably pin an extra 500-600 test over the original 500-600 you’re pinning.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jesus Chris man. Hope you’ll be okay lol. I’m sure you’ll be you might just feel shitty. Idk if that’s a good idea but what I WOULD DO is probably pin an extra 500-600 test over the original 500-600 you’re pinning.
Yeah, I'll pin more TNE every day for the next few days. I'm taking the DHEA but since the Exem is cock blocking the test converting to estrogen, I'm not sure it'll do much?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'll pin more TNE every day for the next few days. I'm taking the DHEA but since the Exem is cock blocking the test converting to estrogen, I'm not sure it'll do much?
Yeah originally it will but I assume if you pin 250 eod for 8 days it should balance things out. Tbh that’s real bro science here but that’s what I would do because I fucking hate low estrogen.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah originally it will but I assume if you pin 250 eod for 8 days it should balance things out. Tbh that’s real bro science here but that’s what I would do because I fucking hate low estrogen.
I'll do 100mg TNE each day til I start to feel better. I am definitely drying out, but I don't feel as terrible as I thought I would.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ouch dude!!
you won’t die but..... holy crap. Fish oils and test . My 2¢

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll do 100mg TNE each day til I start to feel better. I am definitely drying out, but I don't feel as terrible as I thought I would.
I am not sure on this one, but I presume TNE doesn't arometise as much as othe test esters when compared mg to mg.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had to Google TNE as never heard of the acronym before and the first page that came up is a seller of the product and they say the following (they also call it test base):

"Testosterone Base aromatizes very easily and therefore estrogen build up and side effects can become an issue for users sensitive to these problems or those choosing to use a high dose of this compound. Therefore, when using Testosterone Base, bodybuilders often choose in incorporate an anti-estrogen.."

And second Google result, also a seller states:

"Obviously TNE is a very powerful form of testosterone. Given its ability to act so quickly on the body, also makes it prone to cause many side effects. To start with, estrogen levels may rise very quickly with testosterone suspension, leading to the usual estrogen related side effects.
Gynecomastia can also develop very rapidly during a cycle, and in many cases this drug will be intolerable without additionally taking an anti-estrogen. Many athletes take anti-estrogens immediately upon the start of a cycle containing the use of TNE in order to prevent such side effects before they become a problem."

This is just regarding the convo on how well it aromatizes. These statements don't compare it to test with esters attached, but seems like it should aromatize heavily. Felt like sharing this, since went on searching.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had to Google TNE as never heard of the acronym before and the first page that came up is a seller of the product and they say the following (they also call it test base):

"Testosterone Base aromatizes very easily and therefore estrogen build up and side effects can become an issue for users sensitive to these problems or those choosing to use a high dose of this compound. Therefore, when using Testosterone Base, bodybuilders often choose in incorporate an anti-estrogen.."

And second Google result, also a seller states:

"Obviously TNE is a very powerful form of testosterone. Given its ability to act so quickly on the body, also makes it prone to cause many side effects. To start with, estrogen levels may rise very quickly with testosterone suspension, leading to the usual estrogen related side effects.
Gynecomastia can also develop very rapidly during a cycle, and in many cases this drug will be intolerable without additionally taking an anti-estrogen. Many athletes take anti-estrogens immediately upon the start of a cycle containing the use of TNE in order to prevent such side effects before they become a problem."

This is just regarding the convo on how well it aromatizes. These statements don't compare it to test with esters attached, but seems like it should aromatize heavily. Felt like sharing this, since went on searching.
Yeah, I agree with what was written. That seems to be the case.

FYI, TNE comes in "Base" and "Suspension" forms.
Suspension is in water.
Base is in oil.
(Although you sometimes see the terms (mis?)used differently).

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I agree with what was written. That seems to be the case.

FYI, TNE comes in "Base" and "Suspension" forms.
Suspension is in water.
Base is in oil.
(Although you sometimes see the terms (mis?)used differently).
Oh, ok. Thanks 👍

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Within hours of pinning the TNE, I felt better. Today was the last day of doing it and I feel like my estrogen is back up to a tolerable level.

Thanks for all the help/suggestions. To anyone who may have done this, TNE is the way to go!