Unanswered 8 Week Trest, Msten, Epistane Cycle!

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tired of sticking needles in my ass, so trying some thing different... I've heard Msten and Epi can be stacked no issues. So thought I'd throw Trest in there for a base. All dosages could change further into cycle.

Critique my cycle please.

Trest - 90/90/90/90/90/90/90/90mg
Msten - 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20mg
Epistane - 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20mg

Cycle Support - Nac/Tudac.

PCT - Nolva/Clomid.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cause 8 weeks on all that will really take a toll on liver.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cause 8 weeks on all that will really take a toll on liver.
I've ran Msten for 10 weeks before. Gained 14lbs... It's one of my favorite compands. Only ran Epistane once. Trest I've used before and felt better on it then actual testosterone injections. I could lower it to maybe 6 weeks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You won’t notice the Epi except for the horrible lethargy from stacking those orals. Plus 20 won’t do enough. Better to keep it for a run where you can run it at 50+ and it’ll feel like Winnie.
Trest and Msten will be the most ridiculously awesome run you’ll ever have though.
But I’d go with the injectable of you could stand it

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How are you spreading out the dosing? Have you used oral trest before as a base?
Yep. I've used Olympus Labs Trest before.... I'll be running Brawn Trest this time tho. It comes in 15mg Caps so I'll dose 30mg with breakfast, 30mg Pre-workout and 30mg before bed. So something like 7am, 3pm and 9pm.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Saw brawn has “the one.” Remember when that stuff came out, didnt realize anyone still made it.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep. I've used Olympus Labs Trest before.... I'll be running Brawn Trest this time tho. It comes in 15mg Caps so I'll dose 30mg with breakfast, 30mg Pre-workout and 30mg before bed. So something like 7am, 3pm and 9pm.
You find that works just as well (or better even) than an injectable test base?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you insist on using the oral, you will be better off taking a cap every 2 hrs.. trest orally has a half life of 40 mins.
personally i think its a waste of time orally
but to each his own

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
tren and the one stacked made for serious strength gains.
Actually didnt have a good experience with the one but it was my own fault. Went on and tried low carb IF for the first time. Not a good combo, felt horrible. Jumped off after only like 10 days. Live and learn.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You won’t notice the Epi except for the horrible lethargy from stacking those orals. Plus 20 won’t do enough. Better to keep it for a run where you can run it at 50+ and it’ll feel like Winnie.
Trest and Msten will be the most ridiculously awesome run you’ll ever have though.
But I’d go with the injectable of you could stand it
Ya didn’t even notice, 20mg of epi won’t do ****. If your a advanced steroid user it should 40mg minimum.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya didn’t even notice, 20mg of epi won’t do ****. If your a advanced steroid user it should 40mg minimum.
40s the perfect starting point, seems like there’s a handful that Epi is rough on. I’m one of the ones that can push it over 60 and not feel anything but stronger. But even those that Epi doesn’t treat too well can rock 40mg/day. Adjust from there. I think it’s underrated as an oral.